Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for experienced skiers in SOLL

Options
  • 04-01-2018 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I will be in Soll between 3rd to 10th Feb on my own and Im looking to join up with some experienced skiers who are doing their own thing and not doing ski school. I know the resort quite well. Anyone interested in linking up?
    Ben

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

Ben21 wrote: »
    Hi, I will be in Soll between 3rd to 10th Feb on my own and Im looking to join up with some experienced skiers who are doing their own thing and not doing ski school. I know the resort quite well. Anyone interested in linking up?
    Ben

Hi Ben, Have you posted this on the Snowheads forum? It can be good for linking up with people! Otherwise just hang out in the Salvenstadl or the umbrella bar until you gather your people :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ben21

fannymagee wrote: »
    Hi Ben, Have you posted this on the Snowheads forum? It can be good for linking up with people! Otherwise just hang out in the Salvenstadl or the umbrella bar until you gather your people :D

Thank you fannymagee that's good advice, I know the Salvenstadl but the Umbrella Bar I don't know but will try. Many thanks for your reply
    Kind Regards Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

Ben21 wrote: »
    Thank you fannymagee that's good advice, I know the Salvenstadl but the Umbrella Bar I don't know but will try. Many thanks for your reply
    Kind Regards Ben

There's a little Umbrella bar in front of the Grundlalm- the restaurant up.the hill in front of the middle station- It's usually full of Irish people up for a bit of Craic ☺

Advertisement