Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting a few days for a "broadband speed expert"

Options
  • 04-01-2018 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Have sent about 4 pms to the "Eir: Reps" group about this, but haven't received any reply. Eir don't seem to be able to find my deactivated line in my house (and I cannot search for it on the website), and several chat agents have advised that a "broadband speed expert" will be in touch, but I've not heard anything.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Nuphor

Giving up. Called Vodafone, sorted in 15 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Nuphor wrote: »
    Hello,

Have sent about 4 pms to the "Eir: Reps" group about this, but haven't received any reply. Eir don't seem to be able to find my deactivated line in my house (and I cannot search for it on the website), and several chat agents have advised that a "broadband speed expert" will be in touch, but I've not heard anything.

Any help would be really appreciated!
    Hi Nuphor, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

I'm afraid you would need to contact one of us directly to get a response. I'm very sorry to hear you had to contact another service provider. If you need any assistance feel free to PM me your details and I'll help you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement