Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone worried about sending kids back to preschool next week with the flu outbreak?

Options
  • 04-01-2018 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Just wondering really. My husband was listening to something on the radio saying parents should consider keeping kids off next week because of the flu outbreak (no idea what he was listening to or whether he actually heard it correctly).

Doesn't flu season last til May? Surely I can't keep the kids off until then???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Just wondering really. My husband was listening to something on the radio saying parents should consider keeping kids off next week because of the flu outbreak (no idea what he was listening to or whether he actually heard it correctly).

Doesn't flu season last til May? Surely I can't keep the kids off until then???

Pretty sure they said keep them home if they are showing flu symptoms so they don’t spread it around the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I head Simon Harris on the radio to say to keep kids at home if they are sick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Ah brilliant thanks. Knew my husband had gotten it somehow arseways :rolleyes:

Advertisement