Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost female Jack Russell

Options
  • 04-01-2018 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Neighbours lost their little female Jack Russell during the fireworks new years eve near Wilton/Togher. She has black collar and bone shaped tag. Been onto animal rescues etc but thought might be worth posting here, on the offchance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

Only seeing this thread now, so the information might not be any use anymore, but, coming into Douglas east off the ring road my passenger in the car noticed a jack russell heading back up the slip road towards the ring road.

Might be worth checking around the Douglas area? Hope the little mite is found soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Always worth throwing a picture up on the Munster lost and found pets Facebook page. I'll keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Dbu

https://twitter.com/gardainfo/status/948854364038467584

Not a female, but may someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ludite

Dbu wrote: »

Well done, hopefully that's him! Chips are so important

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

cbmonstra wrote:
    Only seeing this thread now, so the information might not be any use anymore, but, coming into Douglas east off the ring road my passenger in the car noticed a jack russell heading back up the slip road towards the ring road.

Thanks. When was this? Poor thing won't have much chance on ring road :-0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Update, she's been found. Not sure where , just saw on Facebook. Love a happy ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Followed this thread specifically hoping to hear that.
    Great news!

Advertisement