Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house installation

Options
  • 04-01-2018 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi, we moved Home Christmas week. I put in for moving home installation (there was a telecom eireann line somewhere in the house we bought before). KN engineer was out yesterday. He said he couldn’t find the line and it was registering 21m away. Our drive is approximately 150m from road. He said we need to take down the line and put a rope through. Question is: what do I need to do exactly? Get a digger in? To be honest I thought if you ordered a home phone that’s what you’d get

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Belkin1975 wrote: »
    Hi, we moved Home Christmas week. I put in for moving home installation (there was a telecom eireann line somewhere in the house we bought before). KN engineer was out yesterday. He said he couldn’t find the line and it was registering 21m away. Our drive is approximately 150m from road. He said we need to take down the line and put a rope through. Question is: what do I need to do exactly? Get a digger in? To be honest I thought if you ordered a home phone that’s what you’d get
    Hi Belkin1975,

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced some difficulty, feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to help.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement