Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Error - Closed Account

Options
  • 05-01-2018 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, I switched from eir due to price increase, received final bill in December of €32.83 credit.

I was expecting this by cheque soon, however I received an email today of a bill for €27.16 indicating a charge of €59.99 to the account.

I suspect this is a modem charge (cannot view account online now) but the modem was returned fully intact via Parcel Motel (tracking E40111534964)

Eir account 34117354

I’m hoping for a swift resolution here please, nobody likes wasting time chasing up issues they shouldn’t have to.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

shivie wrote: »
    Hi, I switched from eir due to price increase, received final bill in December of €32.83 credit.

I was expecting this by cheque soon, however I received an email today of a bill for €27.16 indicating a charge of €59.99 to the account.

I suspect this is a modem charge (cannot view account online now) but the modem was returned fully intact via Parcel Motel (tracking E40111534964)

Eir account 34117354

I’m hoping for a swift resolution here please, nobody likes wasting time chasing up issues they shouldn’t have to.

Thanks
    Hi Shivie,

I'm sorry to hear this. Feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to clear this up for you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shivie

Hi Shivie,

I'm sorry to hear this. Feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to clear this up for you.

Thanks

Tracey

PM Sent - Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

shivie wrote: »
    Hi Shivie,

Thanks

Tracey

PM Sent - Thanks
    Thanks. I've responded to you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement