Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRON (TRX)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭OldHouse

Mr.S wrote: »
    Banie, if you Pm the mods on the subreddit they will let you post, once they see your not spreading fake news etc.

ON the Reddit thing, how much Karma does one need to post a new thread and how does one acquire said Karma. I have 1 post Karma, and 334 post karma. Is that any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

OldHouse wrote: »
    I'm holding onto most of these if not for the reason there appears to be a unusually high amount of FUD against TRON and particularly against Justin Sun, the likes I have not seen since last Summer when NEO went crazy, and subsequently started sinking. That time all the criticism was Da Hongfei wasn't vocal enough trying to reassure the community that NEO was a solid project, and the rest is History.
    Now I'm not comparing to two projects as TRON has a long way to go before they have anything as solid as NEO. But all businesses need a good leader and I think Justin Sun can deliver.

I really see something similar happening with Tron. I can't fathom why so many people would want to go out of their way to constantly throw tentative (at best) accusations around. I can understand why some would in order to manipulate the price. I suppose its partially like football fans. My team (coin) is better than your team (coin) and your team (coin) is ****.

My hat is tipped to anyone who has got the free coin but one post on reddit (possibly by someone who also frequents boards) does not ease my questions as to why are there not at least 50 other people shouting about this? If there was an atm machine broken and spitting out free money there would be people streets away telling other people to get their quick before it runs out! There would be tweets, instagram stories, facebook posts. ****ing 98fm would roll up outside and do live interviews.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    I really see something similar happening with Tron. I can't fathom why so many people would want to go out of their way to constantly throw tentative (at best) accusations around. I can understand why some would in order to manipulate the price. I suppose its partially like football fans. My team (coin) is better than your team (coin) and your team (coin) is ****.

My hat is tipped to anyone who has got the free coin but one post on reddit (possibly by someone who also frequents boards) does not ease my questions as to why are there not at least 50 other people shouting about this? If there was an atm machine broken and spitting out free money there would be people streets away telling other people to get their quick before it runs out! There would be tweets, instagram stories, facebook posts. ****ing 98fm would roll up outside and do live interviews.

Yes I agree with this, I taught more would be talking about it. Perhaps there was a element of if I tell the world, then TRON might cope on to it and turn off the tap. I personally told all my brothers about it and not one of them did anything about it until the horse had bolted.
    The Sub-Reddit is highly moderated to the point that a lot of the conversations are unreadable due the the number of removed posts. I'm not even talking into account all the down voting so the posts vanish until clicked into them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,237 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

For those who had TRX doubled etc, was the TRX bought/sent in a single transaction or was it multiple transactions?
    i.e.
    You sent 1000 TRX to tron.network in 1 go, but you bought that 1000 at separate times?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Benzino wrote: »
    Got source for this or just more allegations?

Already cleared up on Reddit. Same account has also BOUGHT billions of TRON.

I'm out of my holdings for a while as its too volatile for me, but a lot of people want TRON to fail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

This is a market where coin fundamentals often don't matter in the short and even medium term, BTC gold could go up 300% next week - it wouldn't make any sense, but it's entirely possible

Stripping away that madness and purely examining coins based on fundamentals, TRX just sets off too many alarm bells for me, too many familiar warning signs

Of course they could pull a u-turn and I hope they do, but the recent drop is zero surprise to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Please, even just for my own curiosity. It would be the first concrete proof I have of people (or a person) receiving this free Tron. Currently it is just a few comments on this thread. I can be a sceptical person by nature, especially when I have done the exact same process as others and not experienced the same results.

Have you checked github for the work that is being carried out by the Tron developers on a daily basis?

Why would high class developers leave the likes of Alibaba and top Chinese banking institutions to work for a scam company?

I honestly believe many people expect too much too soon in the crypto world.

Happy to oblige
    I'll share 1 of my exchange addresses and 1 of my Tron wallets.
    Exchange,
    Removed address at 18:35 for holdings privacy. Happy to share via PM on request.

TRON
    Removed address at 18:35 for holdings privacy. Happy to share via PM on request.

As for how/why developers are choosing to join TRON, if they manage to build a product there is a viable market.
    There is also the draw of money and the knowledge that good developers dont stay unemployed if a project does go tits up.
    This is dot.com boom time for crypto.

I wont be able to reply for a while if there is a further question as I am undergoing eye screen testing which will leave me out of action for VDU use until tonight.

Edit
    I'm going to assume that the transactions and doubling were reviewed and confirmed.
    I have even noticed a couple of posts over on Reddit gently broaching the subject of has anyone used the TRON wallet ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Of course they could pull a u-turn and I hope they do, but the recent drop is zero surprise to me

The only people it is a s surprise to are those who bought from .12c and up. The company stated their aim was hopefully .10c by December 2018. To have .30c+ in the first week of January was crazy. A correction was always coming.

If the coin price had steadily climbed from .001 to its current price I bet people would be silently saying that Tron is a huge long term potential, get in before it moons. There would be no talk of scam coin or slating Justin Sun to be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 PotatoSpud

I don't see the red flags as being Justin Sun being corrupt or whatever but in the viability of both having an extreme long term destination point and quite relentlessly hyping it. IMO he's put them in a position where they've to deliver something tangible far sooner than his 8 year plan may have permitted or let the product slide drastically down the market cap charts, which could be equally destructive in the crypto ecosphere

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭magnavox

banie01 wrote: »

I'm going to assume that the transactions and doubling were reviewed and confirmed.
    I have even noticed a couple of posts over on Reddit gently broaching the subject of has anyone used the TRON wallet ;)

My screen from Binance, showing my tron balance increasing being sent to and from wallets.

banie01 could you link to reddit where they're broaching the subject. Would like to follow if it develops.

• Advertisement

magnavox wrote: »
    My screen from Binance, showing my tron balance increasing being sent to and from wallets.

banie01 could you link to reddit where they're broaching the subject. Would like to follow if it develops.

Theres not a lot on it, but it follows on from here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7qj2gw/january_15_2018_daily_discussion/dspo71n?utm_source=reddit-android

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Why is there 44 pages on what is basically the definition of a s***coin.

Are we going to have a B3 or Doge thread next?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Will be interesting to see if anybody else gets it or if they really did put an end to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    Why is there 44 pages on what is basically the definition of a s***coin.

Are we going to have a B3 or Doge thread next?

:D

Well this **** coin made me a lot of money ha

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BigPineapple

anyone able to log into their wallet? seems to be down for me. tried a few times randomly since yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭fran426ft

anyone able to log into their wallet? seems to be down for me. tried a few times randomly since yesterday.

I just logged in without any issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BigPineapple

fran426ft wrote: »
    I just logged in without any issue.

Thanks. Will keep on trying. Good to know it is not down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The only people it is a s surprise to are those who bought from .12c and up. The company stated their aim was hopefully .10c by December 2018. To have .30c+ in the first week of January was crazy. A correction was always coming.

If the coin price had steadily climbed from .001 to its current price I bet people would be silently saying that Tron is a huge long term potential, get in before it moons. There would be no talk of scam coin or slating Justin Sun to be seen.

Ignore price, irrational exuberance, the December alt craze, the 65% drop et al. It's quite evident it's not a good coin or project so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mirzataimoor

I cannot see my tron in the tron network page when i signed in. 

I had around 2400 trons.

Guys check and let me know, if its same with your tron wallet on tron network page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

140916-cabo-looting-kns-1204_62e29c9c46116c1a02a0343ca344a7c1.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

• Advertisement

I cannot see my tron in the tron network page when i signed in. 

I had around 2400 trons.

Guys check and let me know, if its same with your tron wallet on tron network page

I'm having the same issue.

how many trons are missing

just shy of 2000, i'd say they will arrive back, I'm just putting this down to a glitch.

OldHouse wrote: »
    just shy of 2000, i'd say they will arrive back, I'm just putting this down to a glitch.
    Me too mate

Ignoring all of the fud, I actually disagree.

Ignoring. FUD means ignoring the artificial inflation of the amount of TRON that is presented as being sold, when in actuality itwas given away.
    Either that give away was deliberate inflation of trading volumes.
    Which is bad.
    Or
    It happened due to an error on the part of the development team implying serious incompetence.
    Which is worse!

Ignoring all the other FUD and just focusing on this alone makes it a serious issue for me.

I shared the wallet and transaction details yesterday as I was basically called a liar.
    There was no reply whatsoever regarding those details.
    But guess which account was the sending account from TRON?

The reason TRON didn't issue TX ids for any withdrawals is that they consolidate withdrawal requests from all TRON accounts to a handful of addresses and batch processed them.
    Then send back to the exchange from the consolidated account.
    So you have a grossly artificial/inlated view of the transaction numbers.

True, I still don’t understand how this is being swepted under the carpet online, there’s a handful of comments online but they’re all bashed down as trolls, so I can’t explain it. Did you ever get around to making that thread on Reddit?

I barely use Reddit and when I do its usually read only. Have no interest whatsoever in posting over there.
    I laid out what I had to hand, along with my own conclusions and shared my wallet data confirming what was done.
    I am not saying TRON wont bounce, or that somewhere down the line it wont become viable.
    Nor do I want anyone to invest/divest on my say so.
    One should always do there own research.

That said, every bit of research on TRON i do, screams shill!
    And there has been nothing I've seen to date that changes that opinion.

I didnt trade a huge volume of this coin but I have made good profit and thanks to the free coin received I still even hold some.
    That said, my hopes for anyone buying in now who hasnt rode the gravy boat....
    Would be dependant on either a dead cat bounce, or a long term hodl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Mr.S wrote:
    True, I still don’t understand how this is being swepted under the carpet online, there’s a handful of comments online but they’re all bashed down as trolls, so I can’t explain it. Did you ever get around to making that thread on Reddit?

I came across some Reddit posts about Tron doubling up coins, tried to reply but my post was blocked, I actually received double tokens by transferring across to Tron wallet but transferred everything out of there, not sure what to make of this, if I cashed out now, I would be in profit given I got so many free tokens,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

cant log in myself either.

website looks like its under maintenance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

cant log in myself either.

website looks like its under maintenance

I have found a trick...

select 'forgot password ' and wait for email.

change password using mailed link

login then works

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Yeah it looks like the bonuses have gone. Had 12,000 but balance only showing 3,000

Advertisement