Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRON (TRX)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

benjamin d wrote: »
    Is this classic pump and dump carry on? Up 45-50% in the space of two or three hours amidst a sea of red elsewhere... a bit strange.

I'm expecting this to crash back down near where it started today.

Still hodling though.

That was my first thought too. I stumbled into a pump and dump group the other day on discord, and they do it every Sunday and Wednesday from what I gathered. So when I saw the price rise, I immediately thought it was a pump and dump.

But ultimately I don't have a clue so pay no notice to me ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Benzino wrote: »
    That was my first thought too. I stumbled into a pump and dump group the other day on discord, and they do it every Sunday and Wednesday from what I gathered. So when I saw the price rise, I immediately thought it was a pump and dump.

But ultimately I don't have a clue so pay no notice to me ha.

How do you find those groups? I have to admit I'm a bit out of touch with some of these platforms like discord and telegram and the like.
    Jaysus I'm only 30!

Ok lads this is deeply suspicious now. From 0.045 to touching $0.10 since about 6pm... I dont like this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Ok lads this is deeply suspicious now. From 0.045 to touching $0.10 since about 6pm... I dont like this...

Seems like it was all a plan.

Is it possible Justin orchestrated this?

The rest of the market is on the rise.

This is just the January sales and everyone is putting their money on the fact everything is discounted

Yeah it seems like everything is picking up but I'm just very wary of the huge surge TRX had for a couple of hours there. It's settling somewhat now though... dump incoming? Let's hope not!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

How do you find those groups? I have to admit I'm a bit out of touch with some of these platforms like discord and telegram and the like.
    Jaysus I'm only 30!

I didn't stick around to be honest, I didn't have any intention in taking part.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Tango One

Is the TRX site still doubling your deposit. Binance is charging 195 TRX for a withdrawal. seems very steep

Tango One wrote: »
    Is the TRX site still doubling your deposit. Binance is charging 195 TRX for a withdrawal. seems very steep

I think someone further up said Tron actually removed their free TRX so I'd avoid moving any over if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

tron still on the move somehow! im back in the green by a longshot now ,happy thursday everybody!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

TRON site still charging 100 TRX to move off-site.

Is this likely to change with the price?

• Advertisement

We're back over 10c.

Now I have a potential decision to make about at which point, if any, I take some profit from this.

Given I have the free TRX should I cash some in and let the rest ride or will I chalk it down as an experiment and leave it be? My head says take some profit but my heart wants to at least get back to my purchase price before i do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭OldHouse

We're back over 10c.

Now I have a potential decision to make about at which point, if any, I take some profit from this.

Given I have the free TRX should I cash some in and let the rest ride or will I chalk it down as an experiment and leave it be? My head says take some profit but my heart wants to at least get back to my purchase price before i do anything.

I sold some at 9.5cents and 10cents. I will buy some on the way back down which it will inevitably do!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

sold out at 10 cent. bought in at 4.

kept a few coins there just in case it somehow flies to the moon.

But there are better options out there right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Is another dip for trx incoming or has the ship settled. Was waiting for trx to hit 3 cents all week to cop and now FOMO has taken over me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Is another dip for trx incoming or has the ship settled. Was waiting for trx to hit 3 cents all week to cop and now FOMO has taken over me.

Not getting at you in particular but I see this type of comment so often. People waiting for a coin to just drop a little more and then panicking when it starts to climb. Particularly with the smaller priced coins, people waiting for it to drop to 20c but it's only at 22c now so they are waiting despite a 20% drop. Get in and buy the coin if you believe it's going up.

3c? You just seen it drop from 14c to 4c in about 3 days. Why wait any longer?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

banie01 wrote: »
    Glad you're not at a loss over it.
    Still tho, adjusting wallet balances after the fact is exceptionally dodgy!
    Are they also going to forward those of us who withdrew a demand for payment ;)
    The competence of "TRON" is leaving a lot to be desired the longer they are in action.

Just logged in and seen my wallet reduced to zero..
    I put some in, they *3, withdrew them. Left most on Binance and transferred some back to another TRON wallet, then back to the original one. It's empty now..

Very dodgy carry on tbh..
    Glad I took most out anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Just logged in and seen my wallet reduced to zero..
    I put some in, they *3, withdrew them. Left most on Binance and transferred some back to another TRON wallet, then back to the original one. It's empty now..

Very dodgy carry on tbh..
    Glad I took most out anyway!

If this is verefied and posted online you'd see a massive crash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Its the 2nd or 3rd report of it on this thread.
    Its an absolute joke that TRON have set up a "wallet" that they can dip at whim and with no contact confirming why.
    Granted many took advantage of cycling the wallet and doubling the balamce, but offering a "Wallet" service makes it implicit that the only withdrawals from the wallet are those initiated by the actual wallet holder.
    Its just another example of TRON's competence and another warning bell IMO.

Hmmm. I'm having difficulty getting my TRX out of that wallet. In theory I should be able move all but 100 of them right?

Modal window just sits there where I click "确定".

Nope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,237 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Dades wrote: »
    Hmmm. I'm having difficulty getting my TRX out of that wallet. In theory I should be able move all but 100 of them right?

Modal window just sits there where I click "确定".

Nope.

At least the website works now....and is in English!

• Advertisement

GreeBo wrote: »
    At least the website works now....and is in English!
    Can't withdraw in TWO languages - awesome!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Yup, I've sold all mine anyway.
    It's not a massive amount in monetary terms of what was taken out, and I've made more on the "Bonus" anyway, but my trust is completely gone.

I'd urge anyone who left TRX on the wallet to double check their balances!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Are they close to their 1 million wallets goal.
    Just interested to see if they honour their promise of free tokens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭td2008

Can't withdraw in TWO languages - awesome!

Yeah not working for me either - enter the wallet address and amount and there's a determine button but nothing happens when clicked

I wonder what that button is "determining".

Whether or not to give us back our TRX, or maybe whether to triple our holdings and send us free TRON t-shirts with Justin's face on them...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I wonder what that button is "determining".

Whether or not to give us back our TRX, or maybe whether to triple our holdings and send us free TRON t-shirts with Justin's face on them...

I think the freebie is most likely either a key ring or lambo with justins face on the front of it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Cryptonovice

Hi.
    Can we store tron on the nano ledger s? Prob not safe on binance with 2FA?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭AmilcarAlho

It seems my tron is gone from wallet. This was a new wallet with only 1 transfer. Not a good sign.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

It seems my tron is gone from wallet. This was a new wallet with only 1 transfer. Not a good sign.

Was this on the Tron site, did your tokens double when you lodged them, if not, then it doesn't bode well for token or company at this stage, I still have the tokens, if they hit .10c, I will trade them all, I can't see this taking off, too much controversy surrounding it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭AmilcarAlho

No, first time transfer from Binance and no doubling. Left them there, and only checked today. Lets see what happens the next few days, site is different from last time.
    august12 wrote: »
    Was this on the Tron site, did your tokens double when you lodged them, if not, then it doesn't bode well for token or company at this stage, I still have the tokens, if they hit .10c, I will trade them all, I can't see this taking off, too much controversy surrounding it.

Advertisement