Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRON (TRX)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Cryptonovice

Why is tron -6% now after all the positive announcements? Listed on 3 new exchanges and bringing forward launch dates! Strange?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Because people bought the rumour and sold the news.
    Quite often in all crypto, rumours drive pricing pre announcement.
    Best recent example would be Ven's BMW announcement, big news! Followed immediately by a price dip.

That coupled with some crypto's tendency to announce that they will make an announcement ;) means that usually good news is priced in beforw confirmation.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Cryptonovice

banie01 wrote: »
    Because people bought the rumour and sold the news.
    Quite often in all crypto, rumours drive pricing pre announcement.
    Best recent example would be Ven's BMW announcement, big news! Followed immediately by a price dip.

That coupled with some crypto's tendency to announce that they will make an announcement ;) means that usually good news is priced in beforw confirmation.

Very good..one wonders what it will take for it to gain in value at all...back down now into the 3cents region again after positive news...annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

I Think its a good time to buy TRX as its at just under 3cents. There is also some hopefully good news coming towards the end of march regarding the beta testing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Tron looks like being a scamcoin. Your man used a chance photo op with Ma to launch a coin. Hyped it up on twitter, got another pump going by including the word alibaba in some code they uploaded. I’d be very careful of that one in particular.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I may yet be proven wrong when Tron launch their Mainnet ;)
    But to be honest I feel even their bringing forward that launch date is part of their price inflation efforts.
    I don't mind being wrong, and those Lambo's arriving for the bag holders on this one.
    I do notice however that even the TRX fanboys who were aggresively disagreeing with me on this thread in December/January are now conspicuous by their silence and and absence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Yep, scratch the surface lads and you'll see all is not what it seems.

I'm 100% convinced that the half a billion dollar cash out at the height was your man Justin which should tell you everything you need to know, and the fact he still denies it to today.
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/cryptovest.com/amp/news/tron-trx-dips-after-cash-out-allegations-justin-sun-clarifies-situation/

Also the links to Alibaba are complete bòllox too.

This Justin fella is a slick mover and as low as a snakes cahoonas if you ask me.

There is probably a few quid still to be made purely because of the amount of delusion and fanboys, but it'll never get near the 20c range again imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Tron holder and FUD questioner, still here. I bought at .04c so not at any major loss yet. Still very positive on the long term prospects of Tron.

100% positive this is nowhere near a scam coin. Recently rated very highly on its code and activity on github. And they are still recruiting high quality staff members on a regular basis.

If Sun sold all those coins why on earth would he be still playing the role of ambitious tech start up guy? I'd be M.I.A. I also love how some 2 minute spiel about Tron in a 50 minute long video about Tether etc is taken as 100% fact by some.

I'm 100% convinced that the half a billion dollar cash out at the height was your man Justin which should tell you everything you need to know, and the fact he still denies it to today.
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/cryptovest.com/amp/news/tron-trx-dips-after-cash-out-allegations-justin-sun-clarifies-situation/

Did you actually read the article you liked to? Here is the final 2 paragraphs

"Additionally, if you look at the wallet in question, the owner does not just sell TRX but also buys them back regularly.

Whether or not TRON will deliver on promises remains to be seen, but this latest incident appears to be an example of poorly researched posts gaining traction due to a section of the community jumping to conclusions."

This is a prime example of someone who gets sucked in by FUD and then spreads it around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Did you actually read the article you liked to? Here is the final 2 paragraphs

"Additionally, if you look at the wallet in question, the owner does not just sell TRX but also buys them back regularly.

Whether or not TRON will deliver on promises remains to be seen, but this latest incident appears to be an example of poorly researched posts gaining traction due to a section of the community jumping to conclusions."

This is a prime example of someone who gets sucked in by FUD and then spreads it around.

Narrrr.

Why say he never uses his name Justin on certain sites yet he mistakenly posts video which clearly shows him use his name on his profile.

• Advertisement

Narrrr.

Why say he never uses his name Justin on certain sites yet he mistakenly posts video which clearly shows him use his name on his profile.

Keeping grasping onto any last accusations and ignore genuine rebuttals, typical FUD tactics.

Come on man, the link you posted claiming Tron is a scam coin was actually claiming the majority of the scam talk stems from poorly researched accusations.

splashuum wrote: »
    I Think its a good time to buy TRX as its at just under 3cents. There is also some hopefully good news coming towards the end of march regarding the beta testing.

Enjoying my 85% gains in just a couple of days :D

splashuum wrote: »
    Enjoying my 85% gains in just a couple of days :D

Good for you man. Will you sell before test net release or hold?

Good for you man. Will you sell before test net release or hold?

I’m unsure at the moment. I have a sell order put in at a rather ambitious price. The fact it was at such a higher price previously makes it hard for me to sell at 5c.

In-depth video analysis of Tron. Pretty interesting for anyone to listen to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21GPDpY7M8g&feature=youtu.be

Back into the top 10 Market cap and the way the market is today it could be 6th or 7th by tomorrow!

I wonder how hard the sell off will be over the weekend when test net is launched.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭lostboy75

Back into the top 10 Market cap and the way the market is today it could be 6th or 7th by tomorrow!

I wonder how hard the sell off will be over the weekend when test net is launched.

It is nearly always the case isn't it. Not sure what to do myself. I'm down even at current prices, do there may not be a right decision.

lostboy75 wrote: »
    It is nearly always the case isn't it. Not sure what to do myself. I'm down even at current prices, do there may not be a right decision.

If you are down keep holding. Main net launch is 31st May. There will be an even bigger growth then.

Tron Testnet seems to have gone live a day earlier than planned. There's a livestream tomorrow with Justin Sun and some of the Dev's. Hopefully some other good news comes from this.

https://twitter.com/tronfoundation/status/979601613508636672?s=21

• Advertisement

This is not a bad start after 3 days of testnet. I presume it's the reason behind today's little spike

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/980809302049923075

I wonder how significant this is. I'm surprised they have chosen Tron over so many potentially more likely options

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/04/02/bitcoin-atm-provider-coinflip-adds-support-for-tron-trx/amp/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭garrettod

I wonder how significant this is. I'm surprised they have chosen Tron over so many potentially more likely options

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/04/02/bitcoin-atm-provider-coinflip-adds-support-for-tron-trx/amp/

Hi,

It's a positive, but with only 57 locations across the US, I don't see it as very significant tbh.

Actually, what I'm wondering is why the ATM people don't offer the option to buy a lot more currencies, as I expect they earn per transaction ?

Thanks,

G.

garrettod wrote: »
    Hi,

It's a positive, but with only 57 locations across the US, I don't see it as very significant tbh.

Actually, what I'm wondering is why the ATM people don't offer the option to buy a lot more currencies, as I expect they earn per transaction ?

I didn't mean the 57 machines in themselves being significant but more the fact that Tron was adopted ahead of any other ERC20 token currently in the crypto world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭garrettod

I didn't mean the 57 machines in themselves being significant but more the fact that Tron was adopted ahead of any other ERC20 token currently in the crypto world.

Yes, I got that ....

perhaps my response could have been a bit clearer then. Ultimately what I'm saying is that because it's not a massive network of ATMs, there's not going to be a massive amount of activity likely to come from them, so by extension I don't see it as being very significant for Tron.

It's also possible that the people behind Tron have waived all fees for a while or even paid some form of "key money", to get onto the ATM Network ahead of many other cryptos.

I doubt we will ever be told, but it would be interesting to see the volumes traded through these machines and compared with the volumes on the exchanges - I'd bet that the exchanges do far higher volumes tbh (although the ATM buyers are probably more likely to hold, so that may help lift the price of TRX a little).

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Just a lil bump for this thread. TRX skyrocketing in the last day or two. I know everything is on the up but TRX is leading the way for my holdings by some margin.

benjamin d wrote: »
    Just a lil bump for this thread. TRX skyrocketing in the last day or two. I know everything is on the up but TRX is leading the way for my holdings by some margin.

It's been going nice alright. Up over 80% in the last 7 days. There's been plenty of news and updates which have been pushing it along nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Hopefully that's the end of the general bear market now. If we can sustain growth of some kind over the weekend I'd say the worst is over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 CryptoReview

This coin should do well a head of Mainnet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭hogandrew

This coin should do well a head of Mainnet.

Hopefully, seems to be gathering great pace. When I bought in I was thinking it it reached 7-800 says that'd be brilliant. Probably be greedy and hope it hits 1000 or slightly higher

Advertisement