Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRON (TRX)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 CryptoReview

hogandrew wrote: »
    Hopefully, seems to be gathering great pace. When I bought in I was thinking it it reached 7-800 says that'd be brilliant. Probably be greedy and hope it hits 1000 or slightly higher

Looks like the project is gathering momentum. Would not be surprised if it hit .30 cent by 31st May.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Looks like the project is gathering momentum. Would not be surprised if it hit .30 cent by 31st May.

No chance of that. .20 at best id say before main net. More likely be around .15

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭hogandrew

Whelo79 wrote: »
    No chance of that. .20 at best id say before main net. More likely be around .15

Even .15 would be a 100%. 10 cent would be a 33% on the current price which would still be pretty impressive gains

Mr.S wrote: »
    I always chuckle at these kind of comments, it's pure guessing :D

Of course it's guessing, but my guess is based on the amount of people who bought Tron at the ATH or while on its way to it and are left holding bags. These people can't wait to sell as soon as they get out of the red. There will be huge sell walls at every step over the next few months for Tron.

I disagree TRX will easily hit .30 plus. I’ve just set a reminder and will post this again on the 30th May.

Let’s wait and see :)

• Advertisement

I disagree TRX will easily hit .30 plus. I’ve just set a reminder and will post this again on the 30th May.

Let’s wait and see :)

I'd be very happy if it does. Those sell walls won't be easy to break down though. There is 130BTC between 990 sats and 1000 alone and those sell orders will only grow as we approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

splashuum wrote: »
    I Think its a good time to buy TRX as its at just under 3cents. There is also some hopefully good news coming towards the end of march regarding the beta testing.

Hasn’t been the worst month of hodling

splashuum wrote: »
    Hasn’t been the worst month of hodling

Triple your investment. Nice call. It's only going to continue over the next 30 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Just broke 10 cents, more of this please :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭garrettod

Article Title: "Tron In Talks To Be Added To Institutional Exchanges; Coinbase/GDAX And Circle"

https://theicojournal.com/exclusive-tron-in-talks-to-be-added-to-institutional-exchanges-coinbase-gdax-and-circle/

Thanks,

G.

• Advertisement

garrettod wrote: »
    Article Title: "Tron In Talks To Be Added To Institutional Exchanges; Coinbase/GDAX And Circle"

https://theicojournal.com/exclusive-tron-in-talks-to-be-added-to-institutional-exchanges-coinbase-gdax-and-circle/

I can't imagine that happening any time soon. Tron is consistently in the top 5 on volume for alt coins, so it had that going for it.

Great news, Binance now supports Tron Mainnet token swap!

Just bought my last few TRX before Mainnet :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Great news, Binance now supports Tron Mainnet token swap!

Just bought my last few TRX before Mainnet :)

What do you think will happen when it launches?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Evd-Burner wrote: »
    What do you think will happen when it launches?

It'll dip for a short while IMO

After that who knows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Thedukester00

After yesterdays Bcn pump and dump Fiasco on Binance what do people think will be the future of bcn coin?

I am a holder of this coin sadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭OldHouse

After yesterdays Bcn pump and dump Fiasco on Binance what do people think will be the future of bcn coin?

I am a holder of this coin sadly!

I'm not sure what it does, I'm sure it will be fine long run. It all depends at what point you got in at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 NorthDublin1

Two weeks to Mainnet, I am hoping the price will increase going forward. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Is the general consensus even among Crypto advocates that Tron is a classic scam/shît coin? Dodgy founder, stolen white paper, false partnerships.

Is the general consensus even among Crypto advocates that Tron is a classic scam/shît coin? Dodgy founder, stolen white paper, false partnerships.

No. Just yourself and some other classic Reddit morons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,160 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

No. Just yourself and some other classic Reddit morons.

I would put mine at the dodgier end of my portfolio

Market is completely irrational so who knows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I don't trust it either, but hope I'm wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Is the general consensus even among Crypto advocates that Tron is a classic scam/shît coin?

Yes, that is the general consensus.
    Unfortunately for us naysayers who would have been correct that it would die a slow death pre-December madness, they now have so much money to pump into production towards a working product that it may actually be worth something someday.
    $4.6b right now, it's obviously not worth that (or even a tenth of it), but here we are.

grindle wrote: »
    Yes, that is the general consensus.
    Unfortunately for us naysayers who would have been correct that it would die a slow death pre-December madness, they now have so much money to pump into production towards a working product that it may actually be worth something someday.
    $4.6b right now, it's obviously not worth that (or even a tenth of it), but here we are.

Yeah because that's what scam/**** coins do. Have a staff of almost 200 and still hiring, have the highest commits on GitHub for the last 7 and 30 days. Launch a main net in 2 weeks. Registered offices on 3 continents. Multiple partnerships confirmed. Offering incentives for any current ERC20 tokens rewards and incentives to move away from Eth and set up on Tron when their main net is launched.

It would have been far easier for Justin Sun to disappear into the sunset in January when Tron was valued at 10Bn. But for some strange reason he is still around. I wonder why??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Yeah because that's what scam/**** coins do. Have a staff of almost 200 and still hiring, have the highest commits on GitHub for the last 7 and 30 days. Launch a main net in 2 weeks. Registered offices on 3 continents. Multiple partnerships confirmed. Offering incentives for any current ERC20 tokens rewards and incentives to move away from Eth and set up on Tron when their main net is launched.

It would have been far easier for Justin Sun to disappear into the sunset in January when Tron was valued at 10Bn. But for some strange reason he is still around. I wonder why??

Are you purposely misinterpreting or ignoring what I've stated?
    I've said they'll turn it into a functioning business. They have the funds to play harder and faster than any other ICO I can imagine.
    It was a blip until spam-shilling reached epic proportions and then he posted a pic of himself with Jack Ma and declined to expand on the purpose of their meeting. Turns out he went to Ma's university - great for him! No doubt he's made good connections, but at the time Reddit was a leaky sack of jizz about Alibaba adopting Tron. Which they may still do, but they weren't at the time and that should have been mentioned. But that would have been terrible for the pump, so...

Zoom in on the TRON github/dev charts prior to December 24th.
    S7hKgpo.png
    I'm sure they had their own private repo previous to that, but nevertheless - $4.6b... C'mon. Please. C'mon. Think about it. Please.
    Mainnet was more than 5 months away and the price was over $5b, it went 10x in three days based on nothing but market insanity and disingenuous tweets. 100x in one month! Mother of god. If BTC and ETH's prices moved in the same manner thay'd be in the tens of trillions by now whilst providing actual worth to the ecosystem (and they'd also be massively overvalued versus their utility).

grindle wrote: »
    Are you purposely misinterpreting or ignoring what I've stated?
    I've said they'll turn it into a functioning business. They have the funds to play harder and faster than any other ICO I can imagine.
    It was a blip until spam-shilling reached epic proportions and then he posted a pic of himself with Jack Ma and declined to expand on the purpose of their meeting. Turns out he went to Ma's university - great for him! No doubt he's made good connections, but at the time Reddit was a leaky sack of jizz about Alibaba adopting Tron. Which they may still do, but they weren't at the time and that should have been mentioned. But that would have been terrible for the pump, so...

Zoom in on the TRON github/dev charts prior to December 24th.
    S7hKgpo.png
    I'm sure they had their own private repo previous to that, but nevertheless - $4.6b... C'mon. Please. C'mon. Think about it. Please.
    Mainnet was more than 5 months away and the price was over $5b, it went 10x in three days based on nothing but market insanity and disingenuous tweets. 100x in one month! Mother of god. If BTC and ETH's prices moved in the same manner thay'd be in the tens of trillions by now whilst providing actual worth to the ecosystem (and they'd also be massively overvalued versus their utility).

So some time in January they just came up with a product is what you are saying?? Nonsense.

None of the above makes it a scam coin, which is what the original statement was.

You are somehow trying to imply that the people behind Tron are to blame for the market value they reached. They are not, so why beat them with that stick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

A good few months ago I saw a post on boards about registering for Tron (TRX) - they're now over the 1m and going to transfer soon?

I see the below on the website, if they do transfer some TRX into my wallet on their website do I need to do something to avoid losing them? No idea how many will transfer, if at all. I've purchased zero TRX. This was purely the effort of signing up when I saw the boards message.

"Token migration from ERC20 TRX to Mainnet TRX will occur between June 21st – June 25th (GMT+8).
    If your TRX is held on an exchange, no action is required.If your TRX is held in a wallet, you must deposit your TRX to an exchange before June 24, 2018 to avoid any losses."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭banie01

A good few months ago I saw a post on boards about registering for Tron (TRX) - they're now over the 1m and going to transfer soon?

I see the below on the website, if they do transfer some TRX into my wallet on their website do I need to do something to avoid losing them? No idea how many will transfer, if at all. I've purchased zero TRX. This was purely the effort of signing up when I saw the boards message.

"Token migration from ERC20 TRX to Mainnet TRX will occur between June 21st – June 25th (GMT+8).
    If your TRX is held on an exchange, no action is required.If your TRX is held in a wallet, you must deposit your TRX to an exchange before June 24, 2018 to avoid any losses."

I'm curious as to how they will manage the distribution myself.
    Considering the previous issues with TRON unilaterally adjusting wallt balances and previous tokens allocated "in error".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Can u post a link for that? Couldn't see it on their website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Can u post a link for that? Couldn't see it on their website

https://tron.network/trx?lng=en-IE

or click on TRX in the header.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

thanks.

what exchange are available for use?

Ether delta again!?

Advertisement