Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRON (TRX)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Such a disappointment.

That Justin Sun lad may be great at tech, but he should stay away from presenting . Watching my portfolio shrink while binance has froze .

Clown..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

People, seriously. Stop reading the **** and fud from reddit. There are hundreds of positive posts and threads about Tron, their aims and Justin Sun in particular yet the one that gets linked is the post set up by a 20 year old kid claiming to be a developer. This is what causes people to panic and sell.

Re the live stream, he's Chinese, Mandarin is his native language and people are losing their minds over his ability to communicate in English. He done a second stream to his Chinese audience which was apparently amazing. He was a lot more comfortable and confident (as would any 26 year old speaking in their native language). He had 16 million viewers on the Chinese stream. The price shot straight back up after all the idiotic 'oh my god his English is so bad' sellers caused a brief crash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭banie01

]
    Whelo79 wrote: »
    People, seriously. Stop reading the **** and fud from reddit. There are hundreds of positive posts and threads about Tron, their aims and Justin Sun in particular yet the one that gets linked is the post set up by a 20 year old kid claiming to be a developer. This is what causes people to panic and sell.

Re the live stream, he's Chinese, Mandarin is his native language and people are losing their minds over his ability to communicate in English. He done a second stream to his Chinese audience which was apparently amazing. He was a lot more comfortable and confident (as would any 26 year old speaking in their native language). He had 16 million viewers on the Chinese stream. The price shot straight back up after all the idiotic 'oh my god his English is so bad' sellers caused a brief crash.

To be quite honest, if somebody with an M.A in "political economy" awarded by an American University as well as being educated in Hong Kong earlier in his life has issues presenting coherently in English, it to my mind at least raises massive red flags.
    I raised my own concerns about the white paper eairlier in this thread.
    It offers zero substance or technical goals.

I didn't watch the presentation so cannot directly comment on it.
    What is obvious is the amount of Tron sold off as a resylt of it, some of those orders were huge.
    I'm happy to take my profit and move on from this one.
    Should a compelling case be made for the tech, I will be back.

The amount of free coin, the volume held back by the developers and the interrelated company all scream problems to me.
    If I was treating this as equity rather than coin, I wouldnt buy a share.

EditI have sold out my position in TRON and hold none any longer.
    I sold before the presentation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Anyone transfer trx onto binance recently, wondering how long it'll take?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Gryzor wrote: »
    Anyone transfer trx onto binance recently, wondering how long it'll take?

From TRON wallet?
    Did it yesterday and took about 55minutes. No TX id generated tho and be sure to send it to your Binance Tron wallet.
    The Tron website requests an Ethereum address but that is because the addresses are ERC20 compatible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

From a ledger, sent it about 2 hours ago, have a tx id, pending. Just saw on the binance site, congestion is high so might take a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

xfered trx to Tron Wallet

Getting a bit ahead of myself but.....

If I do get a bonus, what's to stop me transferring that balance back to exch - then onto another exch, create another wallet account and play the game again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

Is binance froze for everybody??

Trying to add some Tron.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

I'm guessing the presentation didn't go too well then .

• Registered Users Posts: 29 wornx

joxers25 wrote: »
    xfered trx to Tron Wallet

Getting a bit ahead of myself but.....

If I do get a bonus, what's to stop me transferring that balance back to exch - then onto another exch, create another wallet account and play the game again?
    i didnt get reward, money is already transfered, but i can not see any reward :(

does anybody have screen of reward ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,160 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Just read the whitepaper. And I have Tron (because I know how dumb the market can be)

Compared to other coins in the top 25 it's pretty terrible. I pointed out in another thread that it wants to replace corporate internet like Facebook, Twitter, etc.. yet literally in the actual Tron page it links to its Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, QQ

It's goals are so generic, vague and distant (years down the line).. it almost comes across as a ****coin that has been dressed up well and caught the market at the right time

Of course it could go to number one and have an immense market cap and all that, but compared to other coins, it's has bad fundamentals and definitely sets off alarm bells

Here's a good breakdown on Tron, Justin Sun and what the purpose/goal of the Tron network is. Worth the read for those looking for more information and trying to work around the fud

Link

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Just read the whitepaper. And I have Tron (because I know how dumb the market can be)

Compared to other coins in the top 25 it's pretty terrible. I pointed out in another thread that it wants to replace corporate internet like Facebook, Twitter, etc.. yet literally in the actual Tron page it links to its Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, QQ

It's goals are so generic, vague and distant (years down the line).. it almost comes across as a ****coin that has been dressed up well and caught the market at the right time

Of course it could go to number one and have an immense market cap and all that, but compared to other coins, it's has bad fundamentals and definitely sets off alarm bells

I don't get your facebook Twitter etc reference? Why would someone not use the current tools available to them even if their long term goal is to come up with something which replaces those tools? Did Karl Benz stop using bicycles or trains or horse and carriage when making the first gasoline powered car?

Re the whitepaper, it has been stated many times that it is a literal translation from Mandarin where this type of language (Great Voyage, Apollo, Star Trex, Eternity) is common place. If someone lets cultural differences or interpretations impair their judgement so be it.

I will definitely say their tron website is entirely unsuitable for purpose currently. That however is my only concern at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Have held off on TRON, the price right now looks quite tempting. Could see a move soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

wornx wrote: »
    i didnt get reward, money is already transfered, but i can not see any reward :(

does anybody have screen of reward ?

Nothing pops up to tell you that you have been rewarded as far as I can see. Just a bigger balance than the transfer in amount

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,160 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I don't get your facebook Twitter etc reference? Why would someone not use the current tools available to them even if their long term goal is to come up with something which replaces those tools? Did Karl Benz stop using bicycles or trains or horse and carriage when making the first gasoline powered car?

Re the whitepaper, it has been stated many times that it is a literal translation from Mandarin where this type of language (Great Voyage, Apollo, Star Trex, Eternity) is common place. If someone lets cultural differences or interpretations impair their judgement so be it.

I will definitely say their tron website is entirely unsuitable for purpose currently. That however is my only concern at the moment.

A Chinese startup launching an unrestricted uncensored open content platform .. in China, correct? Sun is based on Beijing

Even if the billions of Tron being cashed out right now from that one address are a private investor/market maker, it's an interesting move

I'll be curious to see what happens to Tron and Cardano when a strong correction or crash occurs

How much of this is based on strong fundamentals ("strong" compared to other coins) and how much of it is clever marketing at the right time in the right place to catch a crazy bull run

@thunderdog: was it your first transfer to that wallet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

I'm in at $0.17. F the haters, let's see how she goes in the next few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

Anyone else having issues logging into the https://tron.network/login.html

I get login prompt, enter creds then screen fades as if there's a popup somewhere, but can't find it.

Ta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭SQLDBA

This happened to me also on Chrome.

Logged in successfully using IE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Withdrawal is suspended on Binance at the moment

joxers25 wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues logging into the https://tron.network/login.html

I get login prompt, enter creds then screen fades as if there's a popup somewhere, but can't find it.

Ta

It seems to be an issue with the captcha image loading up. Try a different browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

wornx wrote: »
    @thunderdog: was it your first transfer to that wallet ?

Correct. First transfer to wallet. I transferred another 400 TRX today as a test. No bonus on this one. So possibly either a case of your first transfer gets a bump (perhaps subject to a floor) or more generally there might be a min you have to transfer before you see any extra reward

I tried today for the first time with new account and i didn't received any reward:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Hi maybe someone can help me here?

I bought some tron on etherdelta, the transaction says succesfull yet my wallet in the site hasn't populated with the transaction for my trx wallet.

It still shows ether delta as what it was before the transaction so it's like nothing happened. I tried to make another transaction and it wouldn't go through as it said I may not have enough funds.

Is the site just being slow? It was 30 minutes ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Classic EtherDelta, total pile of crap for a while now and even worse nowadays.

Most people seem to be stuck in a rut using it but as the year goes on people will migrate to RadarRelay or IDEX (check them out - they're beautiful but there's no liquidity yet) or some other decentralised exchange.

Hi maybe someone can help me here?

I bought some tron on etherdelta, the transaction says succesfull yet my wallet in the site hasn't populated with the transaction for my trx wallet.

It still shows ether delta as what it was before the transaction so it's like nothing happened. I tried to make another transaction and it wouldn't go through as it said I may not have enough funds.

Did your buy fail? Happened me earlier, someone else had bought the same KIN I was trying to buy. I'm still waiting on the .01205 Eth to be returned so I have enough in my wallet to pay for another buy attempt.

Such an infuriating site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

grindle wrote: »
    Classic EtherDelta, total pile of crap for a while now and even worse nowadays.

Most people seem to be stuck in a rut using it but as the year goes on people will migrate to RadarRelay or IDEX (check them out - they're beautiful but there's no liquidity yet) or some other decentralised exchange.

Ok Cool, thanks for advice there. I'm fed up with the site. Ethereum Funds is still there in wallet side and ether delta side. I can't buy anything as it says I've no funds or to raise the gas orice which is did.

Site sucks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Where’s the best exchange to buy TRX?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭jones 19

remoteboy wrote: »
    Where’s the best exchange to buy TRX?

Took 10 or 20 mins on binance last night, binance are not taking any new clients last I heard.

Advertisement