Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TRON (TRX)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

ah. i havent withdrawn from tronwallet yet.

some others have said 24 hours in the last few pages

• Registered Users Posts: 29 wornx

but finally they received it back ?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭OldHouse

So far I have transfered my TRON from Binance to Tron wallet on 5 separate occasions, of varying amounts all taking from between 20mins to just over an hour. 4 of these amounts were tippled with the last amount just being doubled. That could change yet.
    It was my intention to hold the tron in my wallet and play the long game, but reading this thread today, it appears that some have successfully transferred back to Binance and then resent back to TRON wallet. My question is this, when you resent back to TRON wallet, do you get the bonus again? And if you did was it double or tripple? Or did you have to sell your tron on binance and buy new tron to send, or did you need to set up a second TRON Wallet?
    I have read through the thread buts its not clear, that anyone was fully successful or what steps you took to be successful.
    Thanks in advance

For those saying that, we are making up the stories of getting bonuses just so a handful of other will create a wallet is pure nonsense, and I understand your frustration especially now that Binance is putting up the cost of transferring tron on a daily basis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,540 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Lads, for **** sake please stop repeating the same questions over and over again.

On a scale of 1 to 10 , how difficult was it to transfer over coins to their wallet in your experience?

1 dead easy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

OldHouse wrote:
    For those saying that, we are making up the stories of getting bonuses just so a handful of other will create a wallet is pure nonsense, and I understand your frustration especially now that Binance is putting up the cost of transferring tron on a daily basis.

Took about 5 mins to transfer over to Tron wallet, did bonus show straight away or did it take a while to process,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

I cant read chinese but does anyone know if you lodge ETH to the ETH on the tron site, can you exchange them for tron and possibly get a bonus too?

Mine have just doubled, can't believe this, will transfer most back out to Binance and come back to let ye know what happens.

any proof of that miracle ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

nobody who got the binus answering the question on whether or not the bonus was instantaneous or do you have to wait 24hours etc....

• Advertisement

wornx wrote:
    any proof of that miracle ?

Has it failed for you? Will update you once I see if the reverse works, have just transferred a small portion back to Binance, 76 tokens are taken on transfer out to Tron and 100 tokens are taken on transfer back, this is a considerable amount if the double up didn't succeed,

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,963 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I transferred in some last night.
    Woke up this morning and it's X3
    Transferred back to exchange before lunch, still waiting...

Dunno if I'll be doing any more transfers till I've found out more about the delays.

nobody who got the binus answering the question on whether or not the bonus was instantaneous or do you have to wait 24hours etc....

Sorry, transfer out took about 5 minutes from Binance, bonus took about 15 minutes to show up, I logged in and out about three or four times before it showed, I am in the process of transferring back a small portion to Binance. Will update again,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭- bo -

Have to admit I am well jealous of all these doubling/tripling posts. I'm down money from experimenting with it to no avail! Add to that I have a transfer that's up in thin air since 10am this morning and no sign of it depositing on Binance... really wanted to put some of it elsewhere this afternoon but I've missed out.

Maybe, my transfer back might not be that quick, on the Tron site, it says ethereum address on transfer out, I was a bit confused about this, I presume it means the TRX address to deposit out to.

On the 5 amounts lodged I got some bonuses straight away others took a few hours, the longest being about 5 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Waiting for just over three hours and counting now for transfer back to binance. If I continue to get bonuses by switching over and back I'll be a millionaire by Sunday :p

OldHouse wrote: »
    On the 5 amounts lodged I got some bonuses straight away others took a few hours, the longest being about 5 hours

Is it the same tranche of trx and is it going into the same wallet each time?

benjamin d wrote:
    Waiting for just over three hours and counting now for transfer back to binance. If I continue to get bonuses by switching over and back I'll be a millionaire by Sunday

Can you confirm if Tron website lists ethereum for transfer out and you used your TRX address.

• Advertisement

august12 wrote: »
    Can you confirm if Tron website lists ethereum for transfer out and you used your TRX address.

I dont know tbh, it's just the address that appears when I click deposit on binance. I've left work now so I'm not near the computer I used but might get online again later to check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Have 3.5k tron.. Will I risk it ;)

benjamin d wrote:
    I dont know tbh, it's just the address that appears when I click deposit on binance. I've left work now so I'm not near the computer I used but might get online again later to check.

Yes, I used the address on the TRX deposit on Binance but on the Tron site, when I withdrew the TRX, it asked for the ethereum address I wished to transfer out to, that caused me some confusion but I used the Binance trx address, I hope it makes it across but I just did a trial run.

Have 3.5k tron.. Will I risk it

Is that money or TRX, I had a good deal more and transferred all out, I got them cheap so wasn't too worried either way, it took about 15 mins I would say for them to double but am now doing a small transfer back to Binance to confirm they will make it there.

Is that money or TRX, I had a good deal more and transferred all out, I got them cheap so wasn't too worried either way, it took about 15 mins I would say for them to double but am now doing a small transfer back to Binance to confirm they will make it there.

TRX got in at 0.08

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dfunk

Waiting since lunch time for transfer from wallet to binance...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭scary

dfunk wrote: »
    Waiting since lunch time for transfer from wallet to binance...

yep same here

scary wrote: »
    yep same here

User NAME is apt ;)

benjamin d wrote: »
    Is it the same tranche of trx and is it going into the same wallet each time?

No, my 5 transfers were all into the Tron wallet. So it was fresh Tron each time. I’ve just sent some back to binance about an hour ago, I’m still waiting for it to arrive. Was your own success using the same Tron over and over again?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dfunk

yep same here

By far the highest volume on Binance so could have something to do with it

TRX got in at 0.08

It's up to you if you wish to risk it, seems people here are waiting for transfer back to Binance, if this works for me, I will transfer all tokens back to Binance and back to Tron again to see if same happens. The transfer fee out to Tron is 76 tokens

• Advertisement

It's up to you if you wish to risk it, seems people here are waiting for transfer back to Binance, if this works for me, I will transfer all tokens back to Binance and back to Tron again to see if same happens. The transfer fee out to Tron is 76 tokens

As long as it goes back to binance I don't mind losing the 20 quid to try.

OldHouse wrote: »
    No, my 5 transfers were all into the Tron wallet. So it was fresh Tron each time. I’ve just sent some back to binance about an hour ago, I’m still waiting for it to arrive. Was your own success using the same Tron over and over again?

Mine was the two halves of my TRX from binance. Waiting for the total balance to clear back to binance now (original tokens plus all bonuses).

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Drumorig

I can't register on the site from home or work pc, just hangs when I submit. Same on chrome, Firefox and windows and Linux dammit.

Re doubling with the same coins, you could just sell and rebuy and they would be different coins if that was a condition. No idea if that's a condition though...

Vpn to the site from Singapore.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Wynner05

Yep try this, i used the the Hola extention for Chrome and changed to singapore after trying half the day to register.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Great shout!

9hours and still waiting for withdraw from that wallet :(

No sign of any bonus four hours later, multiple refreshes and a couple of log outs and log ins again.

Don't understand why anyone who hasn't got a bonus is moving everything back to Binance though, unless you're determined to sell. Surely worth leaving it in the tron wallet for a few days just to see what happens, no?

No sign of any bonus four hours later, multiple refreshes and a couple of log outs and log ins again.

Don't understand why anyone who hasn't got a bonus is moving everything back to Binance though, unless you're determined to sell. Surely worth leaving it in the tron wallet for a few days just to see what happens, no?

I transfered back thinking no bonus and an hour after i transfered my first lot back double what i put in appeared.

worth leaving on insecure wallet ? are you joking ?

• Advertisement

wornx wrote: »

Lol. You think Binance is secure?

Do you frequent the conspiracy forum a lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

Trying to find out what and how this works, seems only few have received bonus.

Not exactly scientific but...

I created 2 trx wallets 1st on the 6th and another last night

6th - xfer c900 trx from binance to 1st trx wallet = 2x immediately
    8th - xfer same trx plus bonus c1600 (2x-fees!) from binance to new trx wallet - no bonus, still waiting 20 hours.
    9th - xfer new trx from binance sent to 1st 2x wallet = 2x in 15 minutes

Will xfer back to binance, sell, buy new and go again.

*900 is my highest successful xfer - anyone go higher?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I transfered back thinking no bonus and an hour after i transfered my first lot back double what i put in appeared.
    So you emptied the Tron wallet after getting no bonus, and then they dumped twice what you transferred out into your empty wallet?

These anecdotes just get more bizarre.

#notbitter

Is more secure than that funny wallet... :-)

Dades wrote: »
    So you emptied the Tron wallet after getting no bonus, and then they dumped twice what you transferred out into your empty wallet?

These anecdotes just get more bizarre.

#notbitter

yep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

mightn't be worth the effort :) -

trx dying a death on binance and yobit Last: 0.00000867

Is more secure than that funny wallet... :-)
    Joins three days ago. Posts nothing but nonsense. See ya, kid.

so maybe you will tell us that tron wallet is more secure than binance. hahahaha

• Advertisement

give some proof of this miracle, pic or didnt happened !

Advertisement