Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TRON (TRX)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

benjamin d wrote:
    9936 TRX arrive in Tron wallet at 12.40. 20 minute transfer time. No bonus as of yet.

The transfer across to Tron is extremely quick, the transfer back is nerve wrecking.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

august12 wrote: »
    The transfer across to Tron is extremely quick, the transfer back is nerve wrecking.

It is that alright, but now that it's worked once I'm reassured that its not a *complete* scam. Whether I ever see any cash money from this messing is a different kettle of fish altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Ok all, latest check at 13.04, balance 19872 TRX! So x2 again. Will continue to wait for further free stuff.

benjamin d wrote:
    It is that alright, but now that it's worked once I'm reassured that its not a *complete* scam. Whether I ever see any cash money from this messing is a different kettle of fish altogether.

I am thinking the same, I transferred successfully from one Tron wallet to another Tron wallet, waiting to see if it doubles, will update later today

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭magnavox

Ok mine doubled the second time, now back on it's way to binance, can we all agree not to go spreading this to reddit and the likes until we manipulate it as much as possible! (assuming it has not broken there yet)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭- bo -

I wish I could manipulate it. I'm having trouble even logging in to the poxy site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

benjamin d wrote: »
    Ok all, latest check at 13.04, balance 19872 TRX! So x2 again. Will continue to wait for further free stuff.

Honestly... you could be a millionaire in a week at this rate. Very jealous.

magnavox wrote: »
    Ok mine doubled the second time, now back on it's way to binance, can we all agree not to go spreading this to reddit and the likes until we manipulate it as much as possible! (assuming it has not broken there yet)

Agreed. Mums the word

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

If anyone would like to 'rest' any in my account feel free to ask.

massive element of trust I know, but i sold all my TRX and have a empty TRON wallet address if you wanna use it..I CAN GIVE YOU THE LOGIN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭scary

Got mine and bonus back this morning about 20hrs to return it might go again with the bonus

• Advertisement

I will detail all steps I've taken this pm.

Has anyone tried creating a 2nd Tron.network account and xfering TRX to TRX.

If so how long was it and did you receive the "Bonus"

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭fran426ft

I've lost track of this so sorry for asking like this.
    Out of the people who have got the bonus did any of you not get it first time and then get it second or subsequent times?
    Also did anyone get it first time and not get it seconds or more times?
    Did anyone send between tron wallets and get the bonus or is it always back to the exchange?
    I'm assuming as I didn't get it first time my account just isn't eligible for the bonus (but Tinder Surprise's one might be). Not sure it's worth it to me to try setting up a new wallet or try sending it out and back and paying fees.

fran426ft wrote: »
    Out of the people who have got the bonus did any of you not get it first time and then get it second or subsequent times?
    Did anyone send between tron wallets and get the bonus or is it always back to the exchange?
    I'm assuming as I didn't get it first time my account just isn't eligible for the bonus (but Tinder Surprise's one might be). Not sure it's worth it to me to try setting up a new wallet or try sending it out and back and paying fees.

I got twice what i put in first time and my deposit was matched 2nd time, both to same wallet. Have set up new wallet and just transfered more TRX to that and am waiting for that deposit to arrive.

Has anyone tried creating a 2nd Tron.network account and xfering TRX to TRX.

Transferred from one to the other last night, came across after about 13 to 14 hours, no bonus yet but having difficulty logging in to site now, will check back later and update you here.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

fran426ft wrote: »

I didn't get a bonus first time, tried another transfer.....still no bonus for me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Having a bastard of a time trying to register on tron.network anyone else having the same with it just staying on the register page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Have over 300 trx on the okex exchange and can't withdraw until I have at least 600. No cash until pay day. Fuming here I can't take advantage of it

I didn't get a bonus first time, tried another transfer.....still no bonus for me :(

Sickening. Did you validate your account?

• Advertisement

I'm going to buy 1000 TRON.

Send 500 to the one I got no bonus on and is registered now
    Send 500 to a new TRON.NEtwork account which I've registered

If I get bonus on Either or, that will be my GO TO BUG ACCOUNT.

If not....I've spent 100 quid on nothing....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭- bo -

I gave it one more go. Set up a 2nd Tron wallet and did a transfer to that. Still nothing extra. I'm done bothering with it at this stage, it can sit there and if something good happens it then great, if not it can go to sh1te.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Sickening. Did you validate your account?

I did ye. Ah sure what can ye do. I'll just leave it now. Don't want to be eating that transfer fee every time. Will see if we get the airdrop once it hits the 1m wallets.

Last gasp at trying to understand.

Are the people signing in doing so from a VPN within the same geographic region?

Are the people signing in doing so from a VPN within the same geographic region?

i'm not

Didn't use a VPN, registered and logged in on chrome from PC,

• Advertisement

scary wrote: »
    i'm not

Thank you, just trying to narrow down the reason as to WHY people are and people are not. There has to be a reason.

Are you validated on the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I'm not, although Safari seems more reliable to log in.

Thank you, just trying to narrow down the reason as to WHY people are and people are not. There has to be a reason.

Are you validated on the site?

yes on both my accounts, still no sign of a bonus on my 2nd account though. has anyone received a bonus on the new look site?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭SDKev

Here's how it worked out for me, when Thunderdog posted about the bonus on the 5th I transferred TRX straight away.

1. Binance to Tron (No Bonus)
    2. Binance to Tron (Bonus)
    3. Binance to Tron (Bonus)
    4. Binance to Tron (Bonus)
    5. TRON to Binance
    6. Binance to Tron (Bonus)
    7. TRON to Binance
    8. Binance to Tron (No Bonus Yet)
    8. Binance to Tron2 (I set up a separate TRON A/c) (No Bonus Yet)

SDKev wrote: »
    Here's how it worked out for me, when Thunderdog posted about the bonus on the 5th I transferred TRX straight away.

1. Binance to Tron (No Bonus)
    2. Binance to Tron (Bonus)
    3. Binance to Tron (Bonus)
    4. Binance to Tron (Bonus)
    5. TRON to Binance
    6. Binance to Tron (Bonus)
    7. TRON to Binance
    8. Binance to Tron (No Bonus Yet)
    8. Binance to Tron2 (I set up a separate TRON A/c) (No Bonus Yet)

how fast were those bonuses accredited

• Advertisement

mrDerek wrote: »
    how fast were those bonuses accredited

They varied from an hour to overnight

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

Just received my TRX back from tron to binance, started about 8 this morning so took about 7 hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Can I ask, when you go into your wallet,there is a green bar under the blank profile picture.
    When you click it does it open to anything or open to a somewhat see through/Blank pop up

For people who got the bonus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Edited as incorrect.

I've 2 accounts, one which got bonuses, one which didn't, both say the same thing "You have not participated in the event yet"

magnavox wrote: »

Hmm, so Boards knows about this wonderful TRX bonus scheme but Reddit doesn't? That is very unusual, and should be a concern more than anything to get excited about.

Holy fcuk!!!
    I just transfered 12627.255 to Tron from Binance at 13:44:39 and it has doubled!

Jesus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Hmm, so Boards knows about this wonderful TRX bonus scheme but Reddit doesn't? That is very unusual, and should be a concern more than anything to get excited about.

Why ..from what ive read some lads here have doubled a couple of times and scarpered back to their exchange, or wallet with the takings.

fair play lads

#NotJealousOneBit

I cant even get past the login page im using chrome anyone got any tips?

Why ..from what ive read some lads here have doubled a couple of times and scarpered back to their exchange, or wallet with the takings.

fair play lads

#NotJealousOneBiy

Nothing to do with questioning posters here, more to do with Reddit. They report when Justin Sun sneezes twice, it's mad that they of all places haven't picked up on this yet.

Don't worry, I won't be telling them.

• Advertisement

Try Safari.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭fran426ft

For me it wouldn't work on Chrome (the Captcha wouldn't load), worked on Edge. got it to work on chrome on my phone if I set it to display desktop pages.

scary wrote:
    yes on both my accounts, still no sign of a bonus on my 2nd account though. has anyone received a bonus on the new look site?

Maybe the new update has no bonus but this doesn't account for some getting bonus on old site and others not, maybe the registration date has some bearing on it.

fran426ft wrote:
    For me it wouldn't work on Chrome (the Captcha wouldn't load), worked on Edge. got it to work on chrome on my phone if I set it to display desktop pages.

How do you get chrome to display desktop page on mobile, am failing to do this, used to be able but for the life of me, can't now.

august12 wrote: »
    How do you get chrome to display desktop page on mobile, am failing to do this, used to be able but for the life of me, can't now.

Select the 3 dots at the top right, then enable Desktop site.

seannash wrote: »
    Holy fcuk!!!
    I just transfered 12627.255 to Tron from Binance at 13:44:39 and it has doubled!

Jesus

How long did the bonus take?

How long did the bonus take?

About 10 minutes

Quick question for people who have successfully transfered from Tron back to Binance.
    Are you transferring your TRX to a TRX wallet in Binance.
    The reason I'm asking is because when I google translate the withdrawl page text it says
    Please enter the Ethereum Wallet address you want to mention

seannash wrote: »
    About 10 minutes

Quick question for people who have successfully transfered from Tron back to Binance.
    Are you transferring your TRX to a TRX wallet in Binance.
    The reason I'm asking is because when I google translate the withdrawl page text it says
    Please enter the Ethereum Wallet address you want to mention

Your Ether and TRX wallet are the same on binance.

Did you just refresh the page.. Did you login or logout?

Ether wallet is correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭reni10

No Bonus for me on my first tron wallet after more than 12 hours so I am now going to try one last time with my remaining tron balance on binance to another tron wallet!

Another 105 tron raffle so I hope I win this time!

Advertisement