Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faro hairbrushes

Options
  • 05-01-2018 7:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Has anyone used the faro hairbrushes? I like to blowdry my hair straight rather than use straighteners and the faro apparently reduce frizz and drying time. Has anyone any experience with them? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

My mam bought me the set for Christmas. I've used them about three times since to do a blowdry. My hair is long and thick so it can be a nightmare to dry. I find the brushes easy to use and I can have my hair dried and styled in about 10 minutes with them and only need a spritz of hairspray to set it. I think they're very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tinaken

I have frizzy/curly hair & have tried loads of brushes , but this are the best ones I have ever used! Highly recommend

Advertisement