Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pick a stroller

Options
  • 05-01-2018 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I'm looking for a lightweight stroller for the likes of holidays and when our child is older quick trips into town.

I was really considering Silvercross Pop but there was difficulty with the footmuff & it not arriving on time for our holiday.

Other choices were Joie Brisk (I think it's called?) & I have recently come across the Cosatto Supa but it's more expensive then the others and the canopy doesn't come down too far.

Advice please & suggestions please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

We have a city mini and a MacLaren quest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pulquenicku

Maybe you need a stroller with a better maneuverability and ease of use, the double stroller can satisfy you cause you might need to go with some supplies of baby. Just refer to the tutorials on double stroller with details on different types of strollers below.
    cfone.net/tutorials-on-best-selected-double-stroller.html

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭superman28

I would pick up a good brand but a second hand one.. because during trips the strollers get lashed around by baggage handlers.. so they can get a bit wrecked in my experience. There are ones that come with travel bags,, maybe that would be an idea.

I wouldn't recommend a cheap one,, they only break in my experience.. (Aldi etc)

Advertisement