Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Tablet Offer

Options
  • 05-01-2018 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Is there a contact email / number for the department that deals with the free Tablet offer?

I've emailed support@eirdeals.ie who responded saying that they don't deal with the tablet offer.

I've yet to receive any correspondence regarding the free tablet and it has gone beyond my 14 day cooling off period.

Thanks,

Alan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Alan G wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Is there a contact email / number for the department that deals with the free Tablet offer?

I've emailed support@eirdeals.ie who responded saying that they don't deal with the tablet offer.

I've yet to receive any correspondence regarding the free tablet and it has gone beyond my 14 day cooling off period.

Thanks,

Alan
    Hi Alan G,

Feel free to PM me your Account number and full name, I would be happy to help you with this.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Hi guys,

I've emailed support@eirdeals.ie who responded saying that they don't deal with the tablet offer.

Thanks,

Alan
    Hi Alan G,

Feel free to PM me your Account number and full name, I would be happy to help you with this.

Thanks

Tracey
    I'm in the same boat. New customer, past 14 day cooling off period, no sign of the tablet in the offer.
    Being bounced around by chat, support@eirdeals.ie said ring 1901. 1901 handed me to 3 different people and still getting nowhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I've emailed support@eirdeals.ie who responded saying that they don't deal with the tablet offer.

Thanks,

Alan
    Hi Alan G,

Thanks

Tracey
    I'm in the same boat. New customer, past 14 day cooling off period, no sign of the tablet in the offer.
    Being bounced around by chat, support@eirdeals.ie said ring 1901. 1901 handed me to 3 different people and still getting nowhere.
    Hi CDBwhoop,

I'm sorry to hear this. Feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to help clear this up for you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Alan G

A month later after posting this and still no update on where my tablet is that I signed up to back in late November.

I have PM'd my account details and asked the reps to escalate up further to management as this is getting beyond a joke. This was over a week ago and I'm still none the wiser?

Could one of you take ownership of this and resolve once and for all?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

A month later after posting this and still no update on where my tablet is that I signed up to back in late November.

I have PM'd my account details and asked the reps to escalate up further to management as this is getting beyond a joke. This was over a week ago and I'm still none the wiser?

Could one of you take ownership of this and resolve once and for all?

Thanks
    Hi ,

Tracey is not in the office today, I will contact you as soon as I have an update for you.

Apologies for the delay.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement