Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shocking Service...

Options
  • 05-01-2018 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi there, 

Have just been on hold for 30 minutes for roughly the 15th time in the last few months -  have been transferred to 3 different departments all of whom as for the same account details ask me to explain the problem and promptly tell me "that should be someone else ill transfer you" - repeat, repeat, repeat. But we can take it back to the start...

Ordered a mobile to add to my current broadband plan on Nov 24th (350 euro) - Money taken immediately. This is where the process stops working from Eir's side.. 

Week 1 - the wrong phone arrives. 
    Week 2 - they  send a jiffy bag 
    Week 3 - they send a second bag as first one didnt show up
    Week 4 - Bag arrives and phone returned, Only now am i told they don't actually have the phone I ordered

By this time I am already being charged for a mobile serrive i cant use. 

Cancel the order Dec 18th and told refund will be in 5-10  days to your card. 

Call again Dec 27th and got someone who was helpful (Adam - only helpful I person I have spoken to in this whole saga) and informed me refund had never been processed and credit to my account for the hassle had also not been applied. 

He applied for the refund on the spot and said he would add the credit. Card will be refunded in 5 working days. 

Fast forward to todays call to check on the status and I get the following: 

Agent 1 - Tried to help but didn thave access, have to transfer (Fair Enough) 
    Agent 2- Refunds take 60 days (??!!) cant help have to transffer 
    Agent 3 ("Loyalty Team" - Ironic!)Nichole - cant help have to transfer to billing - I said no i have been transfer too many times you should be able to do this as the last loyalty agent was. Ok ill just put you on hold and check. 

10 mins later - hangs up while i'm still on hold. 

If this money is not refunded to my account ASAP there will be a complaint to com-reg as this is ridiculous 6 weeks later. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Laura_A wrote: »
    Hi there, 

Have just been on hold for 30 minutes for roughly the 15th time in the last few months -  have been transferred to 3 different departments all of whom as for the same account details ask me to explain the problem and promptly tell me "that should be someone else ill transfer you" - repeat, repeat, repeat. But we can take it back to the start...

Ordered a mobile to add to my current broadband plan on Nov 24th (350 euro) - Money taken immediately. This is where the process stops working from Eir's side.. 

Week 4 - Bag arrives and phone returned, Only now am i told they don't actually have the phone I ordered

Call again Dec 27th and got someone who was helpful (Adam - only helpful I person I have spoken to in this whole saga) and informed me refund had never been processed and credit to my account for the hassle had also not been applied. 

He applied for the refund on the spot and said he would add the credit. Card will be refunded in 5 working days. 

Agent 3 ("Loyalty Team" - Ironic!)Nichole - cant help have to transfer to billing - I said no i have been transfer too many times you should be able to do this as the last loyalty agent was. Ok ill just put you on hold and check. 

If this money is not refunded to my account ASAP there will be a complaint to com-reg as this is ridiculous 6 weeks later. 
    Hi Laura_A,

I'm sorry to hear this. Feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to help clear this up for you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

Hi Tracey, 

Thanks for the reply, will send you my details now 

Hi Tracey, 

Thanks for the reply, will send you my details now 
    No problem. I've responded to your PM. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

So, this still isn't resolved and now Eir are trying to say they cant find the payment I made for the phone? They had been able to see it fine for the last 7 weeks.. 

Comreg time I think?  

Hi there, 

Hi Laura_A, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement