If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE49MU6400

Options
  • 05-01-2018 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi

I plan to buy the Samsung ue49mu6400 over the next few days.
    Is your online price the best you can do for this set?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

friso59 wrote: »
    Hi

I plan to buy the Samsung ue49mu6400 over the next few days.
    Is your online price the best you can do for this set?

Thanks
    Hi Frisco59.

Thanks for th epost.

Our best price on that TV would unfortunately be our listed web price of £519.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202612-ue49mu6400.aspx

I could offer free delivery on it and you also get our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭friso59

Hi Frisco59.

Thanks for th epost.

Our best price on that TV would unfortunately be our listed web price of £519.00

I could offer free delivery on it and you also get our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Thanks for the reply Kenny

I plan to buy it on Monday so. The price is hardly likely to change between now and then. Would the best way be through the website?

Thanks again

Hi Frisco59.

Thanks for th epost.

Thanks for the reply Kenny

I plan to buy it on Monday so. The price is hardly likely to change between now and then. Would the best way be through the website?

Thanks again
    Hi Friso59.

Hopefully they should not change between now and then but pricing at this time of year can be sporadic due to the sales and our competitors.

Should there be any change I will honour the lower of the prices for you.

You can order direct via the website or drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call.

Enjoy your weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭friso59

Hi Friso59.

Hopefully they should not change between now and then but pricing at this time of year can be sporadic due to the sales and our competitors.

You can order direct via the website or drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call.

Enjoy your weekend.

Hi Kenny

I put through the order on the website yesterday. thanks for your help.

Hi Friso59.

Enjoy your weekend.

Hi Kenny

I put through the order on the website yesterday. thanks for your help.
    No problem at all Frisco59.

Thanks for the order.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.