Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sofa Reupholstery ballpark costs?

Options
  • 05-01-2018 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi all - have a 3-seater sofa which I don't like because of the fabric... and i'm wondering if reupholstery is a possibility? Anyone have this done - just looking for a sense of how much it's going to cost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭browneire

Have paid from 1k to 2.5k. The lower was terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

browneire wrote: »
    Have paid from 1k to 2.5k. The lower was terrible.

Surely not worth the hassle at those prices??? Time to replace

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

I'm getting a footstool reuphostered for 150, so I would have imagine the price being around 500/600

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭redbel05

detoxkid wrote: »
    I'm getting a footstool reuphostered for 150, so I would have imagine the price being around 500/600

The local upholsterer charges about €150 for a small fireside chair including fabric, but you could easily spend 500/600 on the fabric alone for a 3 seater sofa. And that would only be a pretty middle of the range fabric.

Advertisement