Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I just need the phone wire?

Options
  • 05-01-2018 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hi. My phone line is now missing after some renovation work. The tech came on Wed and could not fit. He said the line is under the floor tiles. 
    If I lift the tiles and find the cable is this all that is needed? The phone line with no box etc?
    Thank you. I really need to know this before I do any work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

ClutchIt wrote: »
    Hi. My phone line is now missing after some renovation work. The tech came on Wed and could not fit. He said the line is under the floor tiles. 
    If I lift the tiles and find the cable is this all that is needed? The phone line with no box etc?
    Thank you. I really need to know this before I do any work.
    Hi ClutchIt,

Feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to help clear this up for you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Yup just lift the tiles and find where the cable comes into your hall, you should see the duct that it uses, in case the tech needs to pull in a new cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

Thanks kbell appreciate it.

Advertisement