Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation West Dublin

Options
  • 05-01-2018 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for someone who will do a no nonsense install of a wired HKC or Siemens non monitored stand alone system to my house.

Can someone recommend someone (public or PM) who won't sneak wireless and introductory free monitoring into the quote after. And won't push me on to a Pyronix system.

As thats the experience I'd had with lads here locally.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Ozziej wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for someone who will do a no nonsense install of a wired HKC or Siemens non monitored stand alone system to my house.

Can someone recommend someone (public or PM) who won't sneak wireless and introductory free monitoring into the quote after. And won't push me on to a Pyronix system.

As thats the experience I'd had with lads here locally.

If you look here there is a list of installers in around your area.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sounds like you have had a few of the one trick pony's out fie a visit.
    For a prewired house Siemens Vanderbilt or GSD i1070 would be a good choice.
    Both of these have the option of being a basic standalone alarm or have the ability to have remote monitoring and control via apps without tying yourself to annual or monthly transactions..

These would be our most popular systems that customers want.
    PS. I am not commercially aligned with any manufacturers. Just giving my opinion based on professional experience..

Advertisement