Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick GAA Discussion Part 2

Options
1206207208209210212»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭HurlingBoy

The core of this Limerick team were from the 2015\2017 All Ireland U21 Winning Teams. They are all 28-30 now with alot of mileage on the clock. JKiely did a remarkable job getting 5 All Ireland in 6 years which is unbelievable return. I would be concerned that there is not enough star quality coming through from U17/U20 over the last few years. Apart from Cathal O'Neill no other players have been able to break into the team. The Round Robin won't be any easier next season. Limerick will be still the team that every other team will want to bring down rather than Clare. I think JK will use the round robin to blood more players next season and rotate the players giving them more experience. The likes of Colin Coughlan did not see any championship time and if he had would surely have being introduced in the semi final against Cork. We are light on cover from 2-9 and I think this will be areas that will need to be focused on during the league. There is going to 3/4 injuries to contend with every year.

Advertisement