Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick GAA Discussion Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So how close can you get to park (for someone who has CF and can't walk that far )

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭puzl

So how close can you get to park (for someone who has CF and can't walk that far )

How far is that far? If you get there early you'll get parking in the jetland. It's a 5-10 minute walk from car to turnstile.

Jetland would be perfect just didn't think you'd be allowed park in Dunnes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

You can yeah, I did last year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭big_drive

Is na piarsaigh a good parking option?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

big_drive wrote: »

They're set up for a load of outdoor activities in the carpark tomorrow, so parking could be significantly reduced.

They're set up for a load of outdoor activities in the carpark tomorrow, so parking could be significantly reduced.

Thanks. If I did get there early is it a good option?

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭lim4ev

Thanks. If I did get there early is it a good option?

Nap is a good option if going early approx ten minutes to grounds maybe less, me myself am parking in and around dock road close enough to Mary i and will walk out approx 25 minutes .

Come on Limerick!!!! we love liam mc carthy and want him to stay a while

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Is the minor match being shown live anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭lim4ev

Icsics wrote: »
    Is the minor match being shown live anywhere?

Wouldn't think so don't know much about the minors heard cork were v good but also heard limerick were good we'll see today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Kenny B

Most of the car park was locked up earlier today,

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Kenny B

Free Parking on the pitches for early arrivals, so loads of space there.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Back to the drawing board for Limerick. :(

Discuss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

angeleyes wrote: »

Discuss

Handy win v Waterford will get ur nicely started

• Registered Users Posts: 9,797 ✭✭✭billyhead

angeleyes wrote: »

Discuss

We'll bounce back against Waterford. Glad its the first game to get the loss anyway. Poor second half. Cork showed great hunger.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭warfie35

Limk second best all over the field...Cork fully deserved their win

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭degetme

No real desire. I hope last year's win isn't satisfying there hunger for success. There gameplan is well documented. Better loose now than a knockout match. Might be the reality check needed

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Corcaigh84

Road-Hog wrote: »
    The myth that ‘cork are never bet’ persists with some but I think it needs to be dispelled just like Offaly ‘never bet’ mythology was/is.

In saying that if ya analysis LK games last year they only scraped through in two. A 7/8 pt victory or more for LK.......
    Cork opted out of a few tackles Sunday imo, and were 2nd physically dont think they saw tipp coming - hopefully we can blow them out of it Sunday
    PhuckHugh wrote: »
    Why would Kyle Hayes be missing?

He is primed and ready to walk all over Cork.

Myths tend to have some truth to them that's how they come about in the first place ;)

I'm sure the Limerick hype train will be back in full flow in no time, I'm looking forward to the summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭paddy no 11

Always said corks pace was an issue for us, tellingly cork hit every puck out to one side

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭sasol

If Waterford have any pride they won’t be beaten twice in Walsh Park. Things looking very gloomy all of a sudden for Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Vinnie222

sasol wrote: »
    If Waterford have any pride they won’t be beaten twice in Walsh Park. Things looking very gloomy all of a sudden for Limerick

Waterford are just not good enough . Home advantage seems not to matter this yr

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

Limerick gameplan has been found out at last and easily neutralised.

was there any truth to the rumours about kyle hayes being booted from the panel for playing soccer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

Just for future reference, getting out of na piarsaigh today was a disaster.

Took an hour just to leave the field.

Yeah agree with this was handy to park there, but got back to the car about 6ish and was only getting out the gate at quarter past 7

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Mehapoy

Mehapoy wrote: »
    Ya it'll be a battle and will tell us more about the hunger in the group more than the league could ever, might well be a draw again! Theres so little between and both teams seem to suit each other...

Unfortunately the hunger didnt seem to be there today, second best to most balls and the first touch was noticeably off, poor day for alot of the team. All to do now to get back on track against Waterford next day out, as it stands now we're probably up against it to get out of Munster

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Tough day today. Cork half back line did very well to sweep in front of the full forward line to nullify long diagonal balls. Our own half back line seemed stuck in treacle at times with no bounce in the legs. We were second to far too many breaking balls. Cork goal was a knockout blow really - truth be told, we were hanging in at that stage. Mulcahy and Lynch were the two players that acquitted themselves well in my view

Just didn't happen today at all so need to bounce back in a big way in two weeks. It's still in our hands but up against it now. All games are knockout

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭BloodyBill

Mehapoy wrote: »
    Unfortunately the hunger didnt seem to be there today, second best to most balls and the first touch was noticeably off, poor day for alot of the team. All to do now to get back on track against Waterford next day out, as it stands now we're probably up against it to get out of Munster

If you want to point to a malaise look no further than O Donovan's sidelines. Each and everyone was terrible. A wide. 2 to Cork men..2 telegraphed short ones to marked men. Very poor. And Kinnerk directing puck outs down the sideline was found out just as it was with Clare. You go infield with puck outs to leave options left and right, not hamper yourself on the sideline. Meat and drink to the Cork half backs who were good.
    Limerick wont beat Waterford without changes in personnel. In fact I think today is a crushing blow to confidence and the sideline can take some of the blame. My God they were slow to change anything either tactically or substitutions.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

i'd be looking at getting fresh blood on the panel.
    why isn't ronan lynch involved.

I know. I was there 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭High bike

i'd be looking at getting fresh blood on the panel.
    why isn't ronan lynch involved.
    because he opted out

Advertisement