Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for place in Leopardstown/Sandyford area tried Air BnB no luck

Options
  • 05-01-2018 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm basically networking on this to see if anyone can help either personally or if they know of anyone else that might have a spare room to rent for the year + longer. Tried Air BnB but the rates are through the roof even for 1 month.

Currently trying to find a room (Single or Double) in Leopardstown/Carrickmines/Sandyford area. Budget is EURO 600. Clean, tidy non smoker 37yrs that works in IT. PM if you can help.

Have references on request.

Many thanks

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I've seen notices in Vanilla Pod in Carrickmines for this. Guy I know got room from this. However was more than 600...which is low for this area.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭davepatr07

Thanks, I called out that way however they said they couldn't help and there's no notice boards around to post on.

Will keep up the search.

Cheers.

Advertisement