Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas supermacs??

Options
  • 05-01-2018 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All

Years ago there was a supermacs in a garage in Naas beside an xtra vision as far as I remember! Just wondering is it still there? My brother is in Naas Hospital and is craving a supermacs😂

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,890 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There was one in the Topaz on the Sallins Road

It is now an Applegreen and doesn't have a Supermacs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

amykea wrote: »
    Hi All

Years ago there was a supermacs in a garage in Naas beside an xtra vision as far as I remember! Just wondering is it still there? My brother is in Naas Hospital and is craving a supermacs��

Junction 14 , about 20 minutes away I think is the nearest.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

harr wrote: »
    Junction 14 , about 20 minutes away I think is the nearest.

Eddie Rockets on Main St might a compromise....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,097 ✭✭✭✭beertons

That's ages away. Just go to the Capri.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,997 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Any word on what's going into the old McDonald's?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Think he’s putting in a farm with a moo moo here and a moo moo there

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Naas Man

Good one Matchthis!! Can't wait to try that out on the kids next time we pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭shanemib

"The planned openings will be in Balbriggan, Co Dublin, three in Cork at Ballyvollane, Bandon Rd and Glanmire, one in Naas, Co. Kildare and one in Donegal Town."

https://www.independent.ie/business/irish/supermacs-to-create-400-jobs-with-opening-of-six-new-restaurants-in-2018-36525336.html

Advertisement