Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinterest problem

Options
  • 06-01-2018 2:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

Anyone lose their Pinterest Boards since Christmas? All mine have disappeared, several hundreds of pins. I have reported it but haven't heard back from them yet. I did not delete them, and I doubt if there was anything wrong with any of them. All crafting related, knitting, sewing, cooking, etc. If there was a copyright issue on patterns or recipes I expect I will be told but surely not on absolutely everything I saved?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Yep. Literally just started using it the other day. Went on today and saved some pins to one of my boards, then went back on later and that board was completely gone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I haven't heard anything back from Pinterest yet. Will report back if I do. Gremlins are at large.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Just checked and my board that disappeared is back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

My almost 60 boards are back too! Great! Might be time to do some spring cleaning on those now, can't remember why I even have some of them.

Advertisement