Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney Breast Removal

Options
  • 06-01-2018 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi we want to remove the chimney breast in a single story cottage and instal a stove just wondering what would be the best way would we neex to get a builder separate to the stove installation must appreciate any advise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

I can recommend someone who put in my stove.

I think if you got advice from your stove installer.

They would be able to recommend what would need to be done an might have a recommendation for a builder.

They might be able to line the existing chimney and connect the stove to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 truckerbabe

Hi we want to remove the chimney breast in a single story cottage and instal a stove just wondering what would be the best way would we neex to get a builder separate to the stove installation must appreciate any advise

Hi that would be great to get a recommendation they might be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Hi that would be great to get a recommendation they might be able to help

PM Sent.

Advertisement