Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merge multiple accounts to one bill

Options
  • 06-01-2018 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

I am looking to merge some of my accounts into one and do a deal to bundle mobile landline and mobile broadband.
    I see that Eir have a family plan and eir sports when you avail of their broadband service, sadly where I live this is not an option, speed at a max of an amazing 2 Mb :)

I currently have the eir Complete Broadband & Phone, so Landline and mobile broadband 100GB allowance. I would also like to add two mobile phones to the account.
    Furthermore I also have an old Meteor broadband account 50GB, which I would also like to merge into one bill. As you can see, this would be a nice monthly figure and a value customer.

However, it seems that as I am not a fixed line broadband customer (not my fault that Eir has not upgraded the line) I am not able to avail of the family plan or Eir sports (yet my contract is called Complete Broadband). Can you let me know if this is the case, or can Eir do something for me, or do I need to look at moving to another provider who does provider bundle deals for customers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I am looking to merge some of my accounts into one and do a deal to bundle mobile landline and mobile broadband.
    I see that Eir have a family plan and eir sports when you avail of their broadband service, sadly where I live this is not an option, speed at a max of an amazing 2 Mb :)

I currently have the eir Complete Broadband & Phone, so Landline and mobile broadband 100GB allowance. I would also like to add two mobile phones to the account.
    Furthermore I also have an old Meteor broadband account 50GB, which I would also like to merge into one bill. As you can see, this would be a nice monthly figure and a value customer.

However, it seems that as I am not a fixed line broadband customer (not my fault that Eir has not upgraded the line) I am not able to avail of the family plan or Eir sports (yet my contract is called Complete Broadband). Can you let me know if this is the case, or can Eir do something for me, or do I need to look at moving to another provider who does provider bundle deals for customers.
    Hi Northwestramble,

Would you like to PM me your full name and account number so I can look into this for you? 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement