Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 Bit NES- looking to buy!

Options
  • 07-01-2018 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Guys I’m looking for an original PAL version of an NES, I’d love it with a box and manual but if that’s not possible I’d take a fully working console on its own!
    Does anyone have any links or know where I could get one or go any of u have one yourselves! Any info appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Arcade and retro or Nintendo forums here would be good places to ask, some pop up on adverts often but they can be very expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

Arcade and retro or Nintendo forums here would be good places to ask, some pop up on adverts often but they can be very expensive

Thank you, iv posted in Nintendo so feel free to delete here if need be! Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

You could check out The R.A.G.E. on Fade St, usually have a few of the old consoles on the shelves.

https://www.facebook.com/RageDublin/

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

What are these consoles worth now? Have one since back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

colm_mcm wrote: »
    What are these consoles worth now? Have one since back in the day.

You can but a bare unit console from about €40, if you have box manuals etc you can look for multiples of that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Ok thanks. No it’s just the console and controllers. I thought they’d be worth more with the NES mini being out. Then again that probably makes them less desirable if someone can get the same experience with lots of games off the shelf. Will hang onto it another 30 years I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Sell em to CEX for a tenner, watch them magically turn that into €150.

Lesson: be CEX.

Advertisement