Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Oops, forgot : i have also read and understood rules 5 and 13

Due to life being life, this may necessitate me voting early and not being active around munch. Make of it what you will....
    giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Arabtinian wrote: »
    Hey all! Its late im getting on and have read through the numerous posts on all 23 pages :) ill be more active tomorrow for sure!

Also disney is class. Ive seen 38 from that list and alot more of the non animation disney movies!

And also lion king on sega mega drive was insanely satisfying to play!

And one last thing i need to learn how to post gifs. 😅

Copy image address and paste into the following tags [IMG][/IMG]

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Evening all. Thought this stated this evening and just home from work.

I love me some Disney.

The Jungle Book is one of my favourite films fullstop.

Will do a tot up of how many from that list I’ve seen and will also be far more active tomorrow.

Night night all

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Top 10 Disney movies for me:
    1. The Lion King
    2. Beauty and the Beast
    3. Tangled
    4. Aladdin
    5. Hercules
    6. The Little Mermaid
    7. Big Hero 6
    8. The Sword in the Stone
    9. Lilo & Stitch
    10. Brave

Jasus the 90's were ****ing epic for disney.

I know this is just your opinion and all that but you list is wrong all wrong

:p

Necrominus wrote: »
    Necro liked the B&B remake :(
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Not as good as the original, but I enjoyed it.

Ditto to these

• Advertisement

An American Tail is the best cartoon movie though right? with the best song ever too right?

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Big Hero 6 was actually great btw. I honest to god almost wet myself when he got stuck in the window and slowly had to deflate to fit through.
    giphy.gif
    and got drunk:
    giphy.gif
    and tried to do human things:
    giphy.gif

Just so funny. An underappreciated masterpiece. Next on the watch list I think.

I just watched that. Baymax was not drunk, just low on power. Don't recall the 3rd scene at all, and I just watched it. Stan Lee's cameo at the end as Fred's dad, captain underpants was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DarkDOLLYumi

Erm, hey, sorry I haven't been posting much. I've seen about 27 of the movies? I have the DVD for Mulan and Snow white, so I've definitely watched those the most. Bolt has a special place in my heart though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DarkDOLLYumi

Also, rules 5 to 13, read, reading, understood.

This gets a bit scary towards the end

• Advertisement

Morning everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Bolt has a special place in my heart though.

Bolt was ****e.

Then my 2nd daughter started calling it Doggy Telly and wanted to watch it all the time so I've seen it around 300 times, and now I love it.

I can't shake the feeling that Stockholm Syndrome is Disney's USP...

Zoom zoom!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

sKeith wrote: »
    I just watched that. Baymax was not drunk, just low on power. Don't recall the 3rd scene at all, and I just watched it. Stan Lee's cameo at the end as Fred's dad, captain underpants was funny.

Ok this is why I need to watch it again. Maybe that scene is from the trailer.

Never seen Bolt actually. But Banjo you're totally selling it to me. lol.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Back, albeit briefly. Not sure I'll be around for the slaughter.
    You are dead to me woman. DEAD. Was your childhood sad and depressing? Like Harry Potter or something? Did you live in a cupboard?

This would be the dictionary definition of anti-pocketing, right? I wonder if it'll be at slaughter or after lynch that I'm killed. How's about if I promise to watch The Little Mermaid before the end of game, you hold off killing me at least for your first target??
    Hey Brave isn't on that list. That makes 35 for me. Brave was great. <3 Merida.

Brave is Pixar, but if it counts then it ups my total too.
    An American Tail is the best cartoon movie though right? with the best song ever too right?

The Iron Giant for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

quickbeam wrote: »
    This would be the dictionary definition of anti-pocketing, right? I wonder if it'll be at slaughter or after lynch that I'm killed. How's about if I promise to watch The Little Mermaid before the end of game, you hold off killing me at least for your first target??
    Yeah looking at this with hindsight I probably shouldn't have mentioned people dying in a game like this. I'm giving myself up to the wolves as a scapegoat. Doh.
    Brave is Pixar, but if it counts then it ups my total too.
    Holy **** is it Pixar? I was sure it was a straight animation one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Morning all!

First things first, 28 from the list. Sadly not big hero 6 yet. Tried to con my little fella into picking it once but no dice......

The Iron Giant for me.

"Blood: the last vampire" for me.

Absolutely love that flick, way too short.

Yet to watch the Iron Giant, but it would have to beat Wall-E & Akira.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Arabtinian wrote: »
    Hey all! Its late im getting on and have read through the numerous posts on all 23 pages :) ill be more active tomorrow for sure!

Also disney is class. Ive seen 38 from that list and alot more of the non animation disney movies!

And also lion king on sega mega drive was insanely satisfying to play!

And one last thing i need to learn how to post gifs. &#55357;&#56837;

I only have 8 pages, time to go into your cp and sort that sh1t right out!:P No one can live with so few posts per page and it looks better when you only have 2 to read and not 22 ha!

• Advertisement

Best cartoon movie, Akira blows raspberries at Walt and the gang. Within Disney though Lion King rocks. Also like Frozen but that may be the result of being forced to watch it a million times by my daughter.

Ooh forgot about Wall E. That’s actually a lovely movie

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

tritium wrote: »
    First things first, 28 from the list. Sadly not big hero 6 yet. Tried to con my little fella into picking it once but no dice......

Ah you should watch big hero 6. Teaches children with a proclivity for gambling into channeling that energey into making medical robots into vengeance killing machines. Very much a run of the mill Disney thing....

Big Hero six was a fab movie, some real LOL moments and I like the ending. It is great how we can watch these movies for kids and enjoy them ourselves. My mum was a big Disney fan and we have all the Disney Classics at the time on VHS. I binned them in a skip when we moved here. Found recently that some are worth money LOL.

Ah well...

Morning everyone. So today will be less princess and sweetness? time to find wolves in a bit. The fairy bubble will burst and we can all get back to accusing each other!

Drumpot wrote: »
    Ah you should watch big hero 6. Teaches children with a proclivity for gambling into channeling that energey into making medical robots into vengeance killing machines. Very much a run of the mill Disney thing....

Ok, you sold me on it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Good morning squad

So how exactly do we go about finding any wolves with no tasks to look for?

Virtanen wrote: »
    Good morning squad

There are not always tasks and tasks can be for good roles as well as bad roles so we don't need tasks to point folk out.
    Just general sleuthing, throwing mud and see if it sticks. Watching voting patterns, interactions with people.

That is all I can suggest anyway!

tritium wrote: »
    Best cartoon movie, Akira blows raspberries at Walt and the gang. Within Disney though Lion King rocks. Also like Frozen but that may be the result of being forced to watch it a million times by my daughter.

This japenese one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094625/

Good morning squad

We are going to David attenborough this. And just sit and wait untill they show themselves but try not to disturb them when they are eating the villagers.

• Advertisement

Good morning squad

Are you a wolf?

You ask some questions, and if you like the response a little + goes beside their name.
    If the response is like a politicians response, or you don't like it, put a - beside their name.

Later on, sort the order of + to -

That step 1 of putting together a list of suspects and people you feel good about.

Also, try to remember those that ignore a question, remind them of the question if you have to.

Advertisement