Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drumpot wrote: »
    Do we get to know which posters they were so people don’t go accusing dead characters of hiding? Kicking dead corpses , “come on Donald ,we aren’t falling for your antics again”!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I don't know about beloved. I always remember what Mickey Mouse told his marriage guidance counselor.
    "I never said Minnie was crazy, doc, I said she was ****ing Goofy!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Sooooooooo I assume that no actual players died this morning seeing as how we're not getting usernames?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Sooooooooo I assume that no actual players died this morning seeing as how we're not getting usernames?

You just saved me soooo much headache :D

• Advertisement

Donald Duck and Goofy died. Is that not enough for you monsters?

I'm sorry. This mod had a particular fondness for the two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

It would be one hell of a coincidence to hit two classic characters so closely linked to each other, especially ones not mentioned in the OP

Damn you mods, you had me fooled for a but there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ya lynch form still has 28 people... expecting 30 to sign up and just getting it on track i guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Guffy wrote: »
    You just saved me soooo much headache :D

Was my banther fodder post not clear enough since I said the same think pffffttt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

18?

Whats 18 Mick?

• Advertisement

Ok so did anyone yesterday not seem that concerned about the murders this morning? Oh yeah, everyone. Lol. So we're starting from square 1 this morning really.
    QB is the only one that might get off the hook on my list coz she pointed out about me reverse-pocketing her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ok so did anyone yesterday not seem that concerned about the murders this morning? Oh yeah, everyone. Lol. So we're starting from square 1 this morning really.
    QB is the only one that might get off the hook on my list coz she pointed out about me reverse-pocketing her.

Unless that's part of yizzer plan?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

tritium wrote: »
    Whats 18 Mick?

15+3 skieths gone over this

Playing dumb trit?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

15+3 skieths gone over this

Playing dumb trit?

No, I just don’t get why Mick’s posting it.

Virtanen wrote: »
    What?
    tritium wrote: »
    Whats 18 Mick?

Its 13 and 5 I was hoping it was something but it doesn't appear to be

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

It was sunshine and lollipops in here yesterday, bit of a love in so doesn't seem much to go on from what I've read so far.

On the positive side we appear to have a full compliment of team.

On the negative side €2 jagerbombs have left me in a bad way this morning :(

Folks, please make sure to vote for someone when casting your vote.

No Lynch is not an option in Traverse Town.

Thanks.

Unless that's part of yizzer plan?!!

What's part of the plan? Who's plan? Mine and QB? Or the wolf team? Which wolf team? Are those my feet?

Necrominus wrote: »
    Folks, please make sure to vote for someone when casting your vote.

No Lynch is not an option in Traverse Town.

Thanks.

Alright what smart arse tried a no lynch vote on the form already?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I utterly forgot about this this morning, and now have a few pages to read back through.

Was it just filler munches this morning then? And with no tasks, can I be lazy and not bother going back through stuff :P

• Advertisement

What's part of the plan? Who's plan? Mine and QB? Or the wolf team? Which wolf team? Are those my feet?

You and QB as a wolf team!

Necrominus wrote: »

There are also some hidden roles not included in the OP. Who and what they are, that will be up to the players to determine during the course of the game

what do we make of this and the belle thing yesterday.

can we ask for a magic carpet?

What will a magic carpet? like if you're looking to borrow a non human character from Aladdin surely you want Raja? like he could do some actual damage

With no tasks my guess was Belle was activated following the first death which was Stu (modkill)

You and QB as a wolf team!

Oh I see. Nah I don't think we'd be that blatent about it. QB may have balls of steel but I've too nervous a disposition for that sort of tomfoolery so early in the game.

duffman13 wrote: »
    With no tasks my guess was Belle was activated following the first death which was Stu (modkill)

Maybe stu pulled out and had a role so there are sleeper princesses who can be activated to restore balance if needed

What will a magic carpet? like if you're looking to borrow a non human character from Aladdin surely you want Raja? like he could do some actual damage

Well we could see a whole new world if we had a magic carpet for a start. Also its a well known fact wws are afraid of flying and carpets

Maybe stu pulled out and had a role so there are sleeper princesses who can be activated to restore balance if needed

Sleeper princesses like snow white? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Sleeping Beauty, surely?

• Advertisement

Also true, flavour felt it was more of a role being activated than a transfer IMO but you can't read too much into the flavour.

Advertisement