Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I figured it was just a rebalance tbh

Has everyone showed?

Its the most logical explaination. Sorry to see Stu go, lets hope he hadnt an important role.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Maybe now without the anon accounts i'll actually remember who are the helpful ones compiling who has posted, who has voted etc I'm far too lazy for that stuff usually. Those anon accounts can blend together sometimes

Has everyone showed?

Unless stu was the beast and someone got picked as belle not sure why she'd get an apprentice though maybe belle was the apprentice seer though and now she has to run the gauntlet on picking an apprentice

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

Guffy wrote: »
    Well I meant to post that earlier but I didn't have access

No harm getting it out of the way now

Only wolves want to make normal entrance posts!

Okay, okay, I'm back to normal deoxy now

What? Just trying to get your logic here. You are not a wolf because your openning post wasn't your openning post and it aso wasnt conventional?
    Don’t worry too much about it, ‘‘twas a joke. But the logic was the assumption that wolves try to blend into the crowd with conventional entrance posts so they don’t stand out. But ofc, I still may or may not be a wolf :thinking:

Well I meant to post that earlier but I didn't have access

No harm getting it out of the way now

Only wolves want to make normal entrance posts!

Okay, okay, I'm back to normal deoxy now

What? Just trying to get your logic here. You are not a wolf because your openning post wasn't your openning post and it aso wasnt conventional?
    Don’t worry too much about it, ‘‘twas a joke. But the logic was the assumption that wolves try to blend into the crowd with conventional entrance posts so they don’t stand out. But ofc, I still may or may not be a wolf :thinking:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

The only trouble with that might be if the BG protects does he still die?

well that would F-ing suck! imagine!

Omg did I double post

Sorry the service here is really bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

There'd be a silver lining in that whoever does the action that gets blocked will know they've hit a baddie

True but it’s not clear how the Herc situation would play out. We could end up with a very confusing situation there.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Agreed, but I'd love if we didn't also have someone panic and reveal themselves cause they thought one or two people eyeballing them meant they were going to be hit by 15 votes :P

Im ok with an FFA vote or a straight up vote for whom you wnat to. Its early days with little to go on.

One thing is we should all get involved a smuch as we can. Discuss things with eachother and debate. Lets not let wolves hid in low posters. The more we talk with a wolf, the more a wolf can slip
    What’s FFA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Has everyone showed?
    niccoyne12

The only player who hasn't checked in yet Plenty of people with low post counts though

• Advertisement

Oh wait free for all

I would prefer to pick out a few suspects to pressure, cause FFA kind of just lets the day go by without much info gathering, unless your FFAs do pressure people as well

Though with a game this large I’m not exactly sure who to pressure as of yet, we can always get the ball rolling with welcoming the low posters in and see how it goes from there

• Registered Users Posts: 4 niccoyne12

Hello hello everybody! The new kid will be sitting in the corner wondering what the ever living **** she's supposed to do! ðŸ˜

Here's where we stand

Triceratops Ballet 46
    MicksJaguar 46
    sKeith 34
    Virtanen 23
    MrsFlushdraw 17
    quickbeam 17
    Mollyb60 16
    beakerjoe 15
    Bounty Hunter 15
    tritium 15
    Barry_Lyndon 14
    Lord TSC 14
    grumpylumpy 12
    duffman13 11
    Strawberry Milkshake 11
    Digital Solitude 10
    partyjungle 9
    Banjo 9
    Guffy 8
    Drumpot 7
    deoxygenated 7
    sullivlo 6
    ardinn 5
    Barney92 4
    Arabtinian 3
    DarkDOLLYumi 2
    MrKingsley

Necrominus 23 lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I doubt anyone has any guesses for an FFA as of right now. I know I think ye are all sparkly princesses at the moment and no one has really shown any fangs.

Hopefully that will change and we will spot something. I say we as I know I am useless :D

niccoyne12 wrote: »
    Hello hello everybody! The new kid will be sitting in the corner wondering what the ever living **** she's supposed to do! ðŸ˜

This is where someone normally posts a Genie gif, but that would be misleading in a game like this

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Im ok with an FFA vote or a straight up vote for whom you wnat to. Its early days with little to go on.

One thing is we should all get involved a smuch as we can. Discuss things with eachother and debate. Lets not let wolves hid in low posters. The more we talk with a wolf, the more a wolf can slip

True that. Though with no tasks to look for, there's pontental for issues. One, all we have so far is dross to talk about and examine. Two, there's literally zero genuine reason to accuse anyone, nor evidence to protect yourself. Wolves will claim NRVs if asked why they are innocent, while rolled goodies might panic and come out.

Which isn't to say, mind, that I have any ideas about what to do tonight. Just that I'd worry forcing accusations and such right now will actually be more troublesome for goodies trying to lie low than the villains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Virtanen wrote: »
    niccoyne12

The only player who hasn't checked in yet Plenty of people with low post counts though

Are you the Genie then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I encourage people not to rub sleigh the wrong way.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

You and QB as a wolf team!

Is this an accusation or nah?

I'm not sure if we're in joke mode or super serial mode so staying away from the Fr Ted vids

• Advertisement

Skeith outcorrects to sleigh. Damn new phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

I havnt a notion of doing an ffa today. It would literally be x because y is her favourite film.

Now i have no problem saying who i am going to vote for when i figure it out, for fear we accidently vote to lynch a roled player and they dont have a chance to defend themselves.

I'm not sure if we're in joke mode or super serial mode so staying away from the Fr Ted vids

I read it as a joke with a hint of seriousness

I read it as a joke with a hint of seriousness

A jokuastion if you will

I havnt a notion of doing an ffa today. It would literally be x because y is her favourite film.

Now i have no problem saying who i am going to vote for when i figure it out, for fear we accidently vote to lynch a roled player and they dont have a chance to defend themselves.

Very true. Right now I wouldn't push one player over another.

If I had to vote now it would be for someone who didn't see the lion king or wasn't aware of Disney.... Both high crimes in my mind

half and half, I was warming up!

haven't heard enough from either of them to solidify it

half and half, I was warming up!

haven't heard enough from either of them to solidify it

Maybe ya spooked them..... kill them both

I joke I joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Skeith outcorrects to sleigh. Damn new phone

Haha, thats quite ingenious, and well thought out, accused of genieing for pointing out somebody else genieing. I commend thee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

You need to work on your delivery, its the key to any good joke. That seemed very formulaic and set up ( :thinking: myself)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Literally 3 mins after someone says your name you post :) You up to speed on the thread?

So far I know people's favourite Disney films and songs and feck all else. I'm thinking lynch the person who hadn't seen lion king, that's the most suspicious thing I've seen here so far.

Advertisement