Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

What is all this Genie talk about?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I was actually just singing genie in a bottle and was a more a humorous play on words more than an accusation, lighten up sleighboy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Virtanen wrote: »

When you mention somebodies name and they appear, not to be confused with the role in the game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok, Necro really needs to sleep - night shifts tonight and tomorrow. Behave like good citizens until I get back now.

Guffy wrote: »
    You need to work on your delivery, its the key to any good joke. That seemed very formulaic and set up ( :thinking: myself)

What are you implying Guffy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Virtanen wrote: »

We were talking about niccoyne and she/he appeared? like a genie when one rubs a lamp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

sKeith wrote: »
    When you mention somebodies name and they appear, not to be confused with the role in the game.

That makes sense, I assumed it was some sort of reference I wasn't aware of

We were talking about niccoyne and she/he appeared? like a genie when one rubs a lamp

I really thought we were talking about the Robin Williams character...... Im slow. (Im tending to my fiance and child who have the Aussie Flu and Im running a PW boards game right now too so Im not at 100 percent today)

Nic are you still here?

What's your favourite disney movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

beakerjoe wrote: »
    What are you implying Guffy

Im implying that it was a poorly told, strange joke bj. That is all.

But tbh i thought oxy had posted before that. It was his/her first. My bad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Actually there are quite a few of us involved in that PW game in case we (Im guessing around 5 of us) are slow to respond. I'll happily go with FFAs but it'll take a while before I have reasons to put folk on such a list right now I've only got the guy who didnt see the Lion King and the guy who appeared when it was mentioned he hadn't posted. Not really the strongest stuff to go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

half and half, I was warming up!

haven't heard enough from either of them to solidify it

Ah excuse me? I responded.
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh I see. Nah I don't think we'd be that blatent about it. QB may have balls of steel but I've too nervous a disposition for that sort of tomfoolery so early in the game.

there's more than one person who hasn't seen it, how will you pick between them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 niccoyne12

This is where someone normally posts a Genie gif, but that would be misleading in a game like this

😂😂😂😂😂 yea.... I'd rather not complicate things more than absolutely necessary! I'm confused enough as it is.

Ah excuse me? I responded.

I didn't say you didn't respond!! :confused:

Did I hit a nerve?

niccoyne12 wrote: »
    ���������� yea.... I'd rather not complicate things more than absolutely necessary! I'm confused enough as it is.

whats with smileys? or whatever they are?

Also not really up for an FFA today unless there's some serious amount of posting in here today. There's what, 3 hours worth of stuff that can seriously be analysed. Not all people have posted yet and with 26 players to wade through it's hard to find reasons to suspect people at this point.

Additionally with the lynch at 8 rather than 9/10 it's gonna be tough for me to get caught up with the thread after dinner so I can choose who to vote for.

there's more than one person who hasn't seen it, how will you pick between them?

Hopefully it wont come to that ....... but coin toss perhaps. Very early days

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Also not really up for an FFA today unless there's some serious amount of posting in here today. There's what, 3 hours worth of stuff that can seriously be analysed. Not all people have posted yet and with 26 players to wade through it's hard to find reasons to suspect people at this point.

Additionally with the lynch at 8 rather than 9/10 it's gonna be tough for me to get caught up with the thread after dinner so I can choose who to vote for.

28, no... or do you know something i don't?

I didn't say you didn't respond!! :confused:

Did I hit a nerve?

Oops. I think I may have picked you up wrong. Soz. :o

• Advertisement

so what are you saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Was trying to find The Lion King online using shush. I can't believe it is not there! especially how you lot go on about it. The youngest hasn't seen it and was going to watch it with her when she got in from school.

Anyone have any clue where I can source?

so what are you saying?

She wont be able to make a good choice to vote for in her mind. IMO alot can change in a few hours so lets not assume things just yet Molly, someone may perk your suspicion before you need to cast your vote

Was trying to find The Lion King online using shush. I can't believe it is not there! especially how you lot go on about it. The youngest hasn't seen it and was going to watch it with her when she got in from school.

I think sharing that info will get you in trouble on boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

While I have many questions about how that captain hook power thing works, I'd be concerned that I might ask a question the good Captain has not thought of himself. Last thing we want to do is give him ideas or stop him wasting his power!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

it's the wrong thing to say but umm download it from "dodgy sources" would be my move :pac:

I just googled (insert movie title here) stream and got a site. A few pop ups but a HD quiality copy of dirty rotten scondrels was watche donline for free. Cant remember the site though.

so what are you saying?
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    She wont be able to make a good choice to vote for in her mind. IMO alot can change in a few hours so lets not assume things just yet Molly, someone may perk your suspicion before you need to cast your vote

What BJ said there. Basically unless someone comes out with something super wolfy this afternoon I don't think any of us will realistically have the time to form concrete suspicions about any one player. Not enough to put a vote on them in any case.

What BJ said there. Basically unless someone comes out with something super wolfy this afternoon I don't think any of us will realistically have the time to form concrete suspicions about any one player. Not enough to put a vote on them in any case.

I mean that's not really a new problem though is it? like that's always the case, but we muddle on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I think sharing that info will get you in trouble on boards!

Oh right, should I get the site mentioned removed? although I didn't put a full URL in?

@Mods will I delete that out?

Advertisement