Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I mean that's not really a new problem though is it? like that's always the case, but we muddle on!

Nope not at all but it still bears saying! If for nothing else than as an apology to the (most likely) innocent person we lynch later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Oh right, should I get the site mentioned removed? although I didn't put a full URL in?

@Mods will I delete that out?

Sidenote LK was in the "Disney Vault" for a long time hence the dearth of copies of it legally or otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Anyway, I took a lads advice and found what I was looking for. Kid finishes in 30 mins so she is for a treat (I hope ha!)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Was trying to find The Lion King online using shush. I can't believe it is not there! especially how you lot go on about it. The youngest hasn't seen it and was going to watch it with her when she got in from school.

Anyone have any clue where I can source?

Youre doing your best to get into my good books. If you're a eolf, good move hahaha

Sidenote LK was in the "Disney Vault" for a long time hence the dearth of copies of it legally or otherwise

Just watch out for pop up ads,

• Advertisement

Anyway, I took a lads advice and found what I was looking for. Kid finishes in 30 mins so she is for a treat (I hope ha!)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

Guffy wrote: »
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    What are you implying Guffy

Im implying that it was a poorly told, strange joke bj. That is all.

But tbh i thought oxy had posted before that. It was his/her first. My bad.
    *shrug* different senses of humour I suppose. I’ve been told my jokes are quite lame but I like them as such. :p

Has anything I’ve said given you anything to read me with?

Ah is that what is was? I remember trying to get a copy of that a few years back and it was on none of the normal sites I use. That explains it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ah excuse me? I responded.

V defensive Molly, whys

V defensive Molly, whys

It's my usual style I suppose. No other reason. Also I addressed this further up, I picked her up wrong is all.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ah is that what is was? I remember trying to get a copy of that a few years back and it was on none of the normal sites I use. That explains it.

Yeah they're backstards for it, they take their animated classics out of rotation for 7/8 years at a time, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin are currently vaulted, so QB can't even make it up to you!!

beakerjoe wrote: »
    She wont be able to make a good choice to vote for in her mind. IMO alot can change in a few hours so lets not assume things just yet Molly, someone may perk your suspicion before you need to cast your vote

Twice now BJ has stuck up for Molly by my count, does someone have a little crush?

That was a class scene. Love Friends.

Actually, what about a Friends game haha. That could be fun :pac:

Twice now BJ has stuck up for Molly by my count, does someone have a little crush?

Noted that too

Yeah they're backstards for it, they take their animated classics out of rotation for 7/8 years at a time, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin are currently vaulted, so QB can't even make it up to you!!

What do you mean with this currently vaulted stuff?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Won't the vault kinda not be a thing anymore once they get their streaming jobby up and running? as it will be all online for a price and then pirated thanks to that

not in circulation, you can't buy it digitally or in physical format, unless you get a copy off ebay or amazon which is older stock selling out

That was a class scene. Love Friends.

Actually, what about a Friends game haha. That could be fun :pac:

Ya it was class show tbf although its funny watching it back some episodes the editing was shocking bad people standing or doing something in one camera cut to the next view and they are doing something differnet.

Who'd be the bad guys janice mr heckles? :D

They don't release/produce stock of certain movies for a few years at a time, so they're out of circulation and price/demand is higher when they come back in I'd guess

Won't the vault kinda not be a thing anymore once they get their streaming jobby up and running? as it will be all online for a price and then pirated thanks to that

It's all pirated anyways, it's probably easier to strip a movie from a VHS or DVD than online streaming tbf.

Good product that's easy to use and well priced will always do well anyways, look at Netflix and Steam compared to just pirating movies and games, you only need to worry about pirates if you provide a **** service

• Advertisement

Ya it was class show tbf although its funny watching it back some episodes the editing was shocking bad people standing or doing something in one camera cut to the next view and they are doing something differnet.

Who'd be the bad guys janice mr heckles? :D

Whole lot on Netflix now, so I will be watching from the start I think.

Joeys agent, Janice, Mr Heckles, Ursula for a kickoff.

Don't wanna derail the thread but if you want to mod it with me we could sign it up haha

Whole lot on Netflix now, so I will be watching from the start I think.

Joeys agent, Janice, Mr Heckles, Ursula for a kickoff.

Don't wanna derail the thread but if you want to mod it with me we could sign it up haha

Ah come on how is Janice a bad guy? Chandler used her repeatedly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Yeah I remember I couldn’t get this for ages cause of that. They really took the piss with the lion king because it was so successful, just drip feed it out every so often
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_King

Ah come on how is Janice a bad guy? Chandler used her repeatedly!!

Hey that was Mick that added her! I was adding to the list :)

tut tut Mick tut tut

Aaaaaaaaaaaah **** flushy you will get me in trouble.

I didnt mean she was bad bad but she was annoying to the group who would be the good guys anyways wildly off topic poor Necro will be pulling his wig off

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Break time. I'm exhausted. Will take a little (litteral) snooze for 30 mins then catch up properly* during lunch.

*skimmed enough already to know I'm still alive anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

*shrug* different senses of humour I suppose. I’ve been told my jokes are quite lame but I like them as such. :p

Has anything I’ve said given you anything to read me with?

Nah you havent said much tbf. I just thought your op was very strange...

Also you suggest questioning the quiet ones of which you are one.

Guffy wrote: »
    Nah you havent said much tbf. I just thought your op was very strange...

Also you suggest questioning the quiet ones of which you are one.

On the flip side of your observation I found it interesting you called him on his OP being a little suss when I didn't see it myself.

Just an observation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Don't see a huge amount of point in an FFA myself at the minute. Mine would probably just be the people who said they had seen the most Disney films. As good a reason as any other at this stage.

Having said that, from next lynch on I'd suggest we do an FFA.

Advertisement