Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Ok I’ve had a good read of the ISOs and I worked out a couple of issues. If the seer comes out he can be killed at the following lynch by the serial killer so he needs to come out after lynch rather than your normal before munch phase. Now at first glance the bodygaurd can protect the same person every night and the wolves would have to sac a team member to get him but the strongman would be ok as he has two lives. So the seer must not come out until he understands that he will be killed either at the following lynch by the SK or even if the SK is gone by the second munch as the BG will only give protection once and die.
    So 1 more peek after reveal, town will need a lot of luck in this scenario.

Nobody should reveal unless they are going to be mistakenly killed imo and even then I don't want them jumping to reveal when they have only been questioned a little.

At least at this early stage

Why them

top 3 posters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,115 ✭✭✭Guffy

Mollyb60 wrote: »

And the BJ thing pointed out by Guffy and DS. I didn't notice it at the time tbh but he did seem to be a bit helpful to me for no reason. Unless he knows I'm a villager.

What was it i pointed out?

So i pointed out something on bj and you have now notived something else about bj?

Don't think i accuse you of anything bj, did i?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'll likely be plugging names into a random generator and letting it choose my lynch victim tbh. Has as good a chance as anything to hit a wolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Why them

Maybe he has no reason, with no info the top 3 is as legit a choice as anything else really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

sKeith wrote: »
    Can you please quote the post you are talking about. I see this as an attempt to rewritie a narrative, putting words in your way, but trying to get people seeing them coming out of my mouth.
    Ah, I get the reason now.
    If was inclined to keep hush about who I was voting for, so as not to start or highlight possible bandwagons,

but I can see your point too, allow the accused to speak.

so far, i'm not liking lord, for not wanting to bother reading the thread and digi, for hopping on the molly thing, after it was done and dusted then when finding out that its was going nowhere, bites onto bj's trousers and not letting go.

all can change in an instant though!

I quoted you almost word for word sK, hardly trying to put words in your mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I would think he mayneed to come out before lynch depending on the situation no?

No need for the Seer to come out this early though right unless Ive missed something

If they come out before the lynch the SK will kill them so no peek?
    I am in no way suggesting that the Seer comes out I am adding info to the Town pool that would be in the Scum pool already iinm.

Ok I’ve had a good read of the ISOs and I worked out a couple of issues. If the seer comes out he can be killed at the following lynch by the serial killer so he needs to come out after lynch rather than your normal before munch phase. Now at first glance the bodygaurd can protect the same person every night and the wolves would have to sac a team member to get him but the strongman would be ok as he has two lives. So the seer must not come out until he understands that he will be killed either at the following lynch by the SK or even if the SK is gone by the second munch as the BG will only give protection once and die.

This is interesting and nice work alright might add that if we do hit Mickey the priest should probably tell us as that'd save the situation we have with the seer coming out.

Tell us about your reads from yesterday Baz?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,115 ✭✭✭Guffy

Guffy wrote: »
    I honestly dont know what you are pointing at here. That i read a post as suss while you read it as ok?

Thanks, i think. You had best not turn evil should i outlive you.

Sorry on phone. This was meant to quote where digi defended me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Why them
    see the quote. top three post counts in order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I honestly dont know what you are pointing at here. That i read a post as suss while you read it as ok?

Nothing wrong with you posting what you see, but once you do you are open to a challenge. I didnt think there was much wrong with Oxys post, but thats me, you did. I dont agree with your rationle, but I can see how you came to that. But as a result you are top of my list (which please dont take offence as I realise its not much)

guys just on the seer, the seer doesn't have 100% accurate info we can't take what they say as gospel

Necrominus wrote: »
    1. Maleficent - Leader - Can choose any role or character to appear as to seer peeks..

4. Beast - Can use his magic mirror to gain one peek each night after the lynch, which will reveal to him the role of the player selected. The mirror can be fooled though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Helpful for no reason? Ah Molly B Badd, please explain why I would need a reason ?

Also what exactly classes as helpful in your eyes?

Also what you being a villager got to do with anything?

Now we are getting somewhere.... discussions. See Molly, no need to blindly vote for someone when we can discuss eachothers posts.

Why would you need a reason to be helpful to me? If you knew that I was a villager (or at least not on your wolf team) then it is always helpful to cosy up to someone that you can agree with and hide behind.

I wasn't going to blindly vote for anyone, I was watching the conversation and put forward a few suspicions of my own to further the discussions.

So i pointed out something on bj and you have now notived something else about bj?

Sorry it was Mick. I was getting mixed up and didn't bother go back to check. Sorry Guffy.
    Twice now BJ has stuck up for Molly by my count, does someone have a little crush?
    Noted that too

I dont think Molly is reading things well today, either that or shes sewing confusion.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Why would you need a reason to be helpful to me? If you knew that I was a villager (or at least not on your wolf team) then it is always helpful to cosy up to someone that you can agree with and hide behind.

I wasn't going to blindly vote for anyone, I was watching the conversation and put forward a few suspicions of my own to further the discussions.

Sorry it was Mick. I was getting mixed up and didn't bother go back to check. Sorry Guffy.

When was I helpful to you?

Top 3 posters

Your post was 45 minutes old when he quoted it, probably not the top at the time PJ posted

I see it now alright

O if the seer is to pick an apprentice and I know im probably stating the obvious but it would be sound if you could pick someone you peaked as good. Now maybe you can't or you will peek loads of baddies but I'd hold off picking today at least

Does the seer get an apprentice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I quoted you almost word for word sK, hardly trying to put words in your mouth

the almost is what I don't like. you changed it from biting onto trousers, to biting bj.

anyhow, if you are going to change my words and not quote the post, i'm going to call it out.

guys just on the seer, the seer doesn't have 100% accurate info we can't take what they say as gospel

Ya but its most likely just for that one person so if they peek the other baddies its all golden

• Advertisement

I've heard of fairy stories where that happened.

Im guessing at this tbh but stu died and belle who we had no mention of in the op had her powers activated. Belle is the beasts other half so I thought if he was seer she may have been the aprentice pre game so with Stu pulling out on Day 0 there was a little re jig and she could pick her own apprentice instead.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'll likely be plugging names into a random generator and letting it choose my lynch victim tbh. Has as good a chance as anything to hit a wolf.

This is a **** idea, it's not all about catching wolves, if we're pretty certain you're a villager than means we're probably not going to lynch you meaning there's better odds of us getting a wolf. If you're a villager that is.

If you vote randomly then we learn nothing of your alignment, thought processes or suspicions.

Which is fine I'd you're a wolf, all villagers should be doing the best they can to give the village as much info as they can.

Necrominus wrote: »
    IMPORTANT MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

Unfortunately we already have to say goodbye to one of our players -

Stu Redman caught the last bus out of town.

He was
    good.

In other news, Belle has gained her powers. She now can also select an apprentice at any time she chooses.

Apologies for the interruption.

Back to the GIFs and memes please.

I wish for Tarzan modstars.....

Sorry on phone. This was meant to quote where digi defended me

I wasn't defending you I was poking holes in what BJ was saying

I've heard of fairy stories where that happened.

Belle gets an apprentice whatever she is but there is none listed for Beast.
    Acually they go together don’t they, beauty and Beast. I wonder was Belle an apprentice seer in the same way as Aladin and she had to find Beast.

Yes I follow you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

Early reads from me but I'm liking Guffy as a goodie. He (/she?) questions things he doesn't fully understand (like my OP post) and isn't afraid to have to have somewhat harsh opinions towards other players. Doesn't seem to really care about getting into anyone's good books as far as I can tell. Could've used my post to cast some light shade on me but didn't (though I'll admit this reason is the most flimsy out of all the rest). Will keep watching to see if this slot changes for me. Also does anyone call you Guppy?

• Advertisement

the almost is what I don't like. you changed it from biting onto trousers, to biting bj.

anyhow, if you are going to change my words and not quote the post, i'm going to call it out.

Fair enough, see where you're coming from now.

You're still deflecting from the original question and trying to muddle this over semantics I think.

Advertisement