Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Right Ive caught up on todays musings.

The pin is going to be stuck on the donkey this evening I think.

The lynch is going to be almost a complete shot in the dark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Niccoyne turning up the minute he/she was mentioned is the only slightly suspicious activity I have noticed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Fair enough, see where you're coming from now.

You're still deflecting from the original question and trying to muddle this over semantics I think.

Ask your question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

This is a **** idea, it's not all about catching wolves, if we're pretty certain you're a villager than means we're probably not going to lynch you meaning there's better odds of us getting a wolf. If you're a villager that is.

If you vote randomly then we learn nothing of your alignment, thought processes or suspicions.

Which is fine I'd you're a wolf, all villagers should be doing the best they can to give the village as much info as they can.

So Digi, when I say things like this I appear to be trying to be helpful and Im labeled a fake b!tch, yet when you say something similar its ok?

Whether you appear it to be fake or not i agree 100 percent with your post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Belle gets an apprentice whatever she is but there is none listed for Beast.
    Acually they go together don’t they, beauty and Beast. I wonder was Belle an apprentice seer in the same way as Aladin and she had to find Beast.

But then why would get an apprentice herself?

an apprentice apprentice seer?

• Advertisement

The beast is dead, long live Stu.

sKeith wrote: »

TB has me on ignore of the Janice thingy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DarkDOLLYumi

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Niccoyne turning up the minute he/she was mentioned is the only slightly suspicious activity I have noticed
    yay, hi-5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Ask your question.
    That's a strong way of putting some fairly basic questioning sK, do you feel I've been pushing strongly on BJ?[/q]

This one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

That's the theory i'm working on I was responding to Barry saying that Belle and Beast might have to find each other in the same was as Genie and Aladdin.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Stu was Beast, Beast is gone, Belle became the new Beast and she can get a replacement apprentice now if she can choose wisely. None of that is fact but it's make sense given the timing

That's a strong way of putting some fairly basic questioning sK, do you feel I've been pushing strongly on BJ?[/q]

This one
    I answered that one, i said it was more the way your transitioned off molly when it was going nowhere onto bj.

Find a question i didn't answer already.

This is cool has clips for movies and different artwork.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    So Digi, when I say things like this I appear to be trying to be helpful and Im labeled a fake b!tch, yet when you say something similar its ok?

Whether you appear it to be fake or not i agree 100 percent with your post

Well yeah, I don't think my own posts read like those of a fake bitch

You were coming accross to me as insincere in a few posts around that time, not sure what more I can say there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

This pic of stu was taken less the 2 hours ago, he looks like he's having some crack for a dead guy . .

REX_weekend_at_bernies_kab_140129_33x16_992.jpg

I answered that one, i said it was more the way your transitioned off molly when it was going nowhere onto bj.

Find a question i didn't answer already.

Didn't seem like a direct answer to what I was asking, fair enough

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok, I'm back. Necro is experiencing some sickness at the moment so will be the omnipotent presence this place deserves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

If Belle is the apprentice then I'd see why she would get an apprentice given the original had to be modkilled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I actually took Digi's probing as good villager tactics. He was poking at a lot of holes (ooh matron!) to see if it ruffled people. Which is pointless with me coz I get ruffled by a stiff breeze. I would probably have him as team Disney for now.

If I was forced to do an FFA I would be looking at PJ/Drumpot for their discussion around Stu this morning. Just seemed a bit false to me but it's very early days so that suspicion is basically worthless.

MrsF didn't seem to add much this morning even though she was around. Seemed to be derailing the thread a bit. Again not much there.

And the BJ thing pointed out by Guffy and DS. I didn't notice it at the time tbh but he did seem to be a bit helpful to me for no reason. Unless he knows I'm a villager.

LOL I don't think any of us have given much so far Molls, except a list of what Disney movies we have watched!
    Ok I’ve had a good read of the ISOs and I worked out a couple of issues. If the seer comes out he can be killed at the following lynch by the serial killer so he needs to come out after lynch rather than your normal before munch phase. Now at first glance the bodygaurd can protect the same person every night and the wolves would have to sac a team member to get him but the strongman would be ok as he has two lives. So the seer must not come out until he understands that he will be killed either at the following lynch by the SK or even if the SK is gone by the second munch as the BG will only give protection once and die.
    So 1 more peek after reveal, town will need a lot of luck in this scenario.

Glad Tigger isn't playing, he would be asking to get protected and the wolves would get the bodyguard if they are daft enough to auto-protect lol.

The seer is all but useless this game if the mirror accurate info, also with a few with priest abilities then even the priest can't be trusted as a trusted villager as they could easily be the evil one pretending and they can tell us anything about the deaths.

This is going to be a real tough game. No tasks to spot folks.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necrominus wrote: »
    1. Maleficent - Leader - Can choose any role or character to appear as to seer peeks..

4. Beast - Can use his magic mirror to gain one peek each night after the lynch, which will reveal to him the role of the player selected. The mirror can be fooled though....

As I read it the "mirror can be fooled" only by Maleficent. So, while we can't rely on the seer entirely this game, I think we've had worse seers in other dimensions. Beast would have just a 1/27 chance of hitting Maleficent on first peek (29 players, less one for Stu and less one for himself as he's hardly gonna peek himself), so I think, when the time comes, we could be fairly confident of the results, with just a dash of healthy skepticism.

Unless, of course, my reading is wrong, and the mirror can be fooled by more than one scenario.

• Advertisement

So what I have discovered in the first 10 minutes of TLK is that Micheal Jackson must have been a fan! he held his baby blanket dangerously over a balcony! but like the old monkey :D

LOL I don't think any of us have given much so far Molls, except a list of what Disney movies we have watched!

Glad Tigger isn't playing, he would be asking to get protected and the wolves would get the bodyguard if they are daft enough to auto-protect lol.

The seer is all but useless this game if the mirror accurate info, also with a few with priest abilities then even the priest can't be trusted as a trusted villager as they could easily be the evil one pretending and they can tell us anything about the deaths.

This is going to be a real tough game. No tasks to spot folks.

If seer finds a wolf, how is that useless information? What am I reading wrong. How is the seer all but useless?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I also presume (maybe incorrectly) that seer hasn't yet had a peek as it says after lynch, and we haven't had a lynch yet.

quickbeam wrote: »
    As I read it the "mirror can be fooled" only by Maleficent. So, while we can't rely on the seer entirely this game, I think we've had worse seers in other dimensions. Beast would have just a 1/27 chance of hitting Maleficent on first peek (29 players, less one for Stu and less one for himself as he's hardly gonna peek himself), so I think, when the time comes, we could be fairly confident of the results, with just a dash of healthy skepticism.

Unless, of course, my reading is wrong, and the mirror can be fooled by more than one scenario.

I kind of read it that it wouldn't always be accurate, didn't think it was just malificent but it most prob is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

So what I have discovered in the first 10 minutes of TLK is that Micheal Jackson must have been a fan! he held his baby blanket dangerously over a balcony! but like the old monkey :D

You mean you never seen that seen before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,115 ✭✭✭Guffy

Barney92 wrote: »
    If Belle is the apprentice then I'd see why she would get an apprentice given the original had to be modkilled.

Where are ye getting an apprentice seer from?

I think stu was a rolled player and rather than let the world know stu was rolled, had to quit and grumpy is his replacement they just randomly assigned the role saying belle was now active.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,115 ✭✭✭Guffy

Also does anyone call you Guppy?

No. :|

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You mean you never seen that seen before?

Obvs not. And wont be watching that now since it is in blooming French or something! I thought it was too easy to find. easy as 123... and didn't realise till the thing spoke it was in another language. Just assumed the song was in another language for that scene.

Will try and find another one at some point lol.

If seer finds a wolf, how is that useless information? What am I reading wrong. How is the seer all but useless?

More for clearing folks I guess. We can't trust anyone who is cleared by the seer while Malificent is alive and unless a priest tells us this info we wont know when she is gone. I guess if they catch a wolf then we have something.

• Advertisement

Maybe he has no reason, with no info the top 3 is as legit a choice as anything else really

Happy enough to keep my vote on you after this rather diplomatic response

Advertisement