Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necrominus wrote: »
    IMPORTANT MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

Unfortunately we already have to say goodbye to one of our players -

Stu Redman caught the last bus out of town.

He was
    good.

In other news, Belle has gained her powers. She now can also select an apprentice at any time she chooses.

Apologies for the interruption.

Back to the GIFs and memes please.
    Guffy wrote: »
    Where are ye getting an apprentice seer from?

I think stu was a rolled player and rather than let the world know stu was rolled, had to quit and grumpy is his replacement they just randomly assigned the role saying belle was now active.

THat's where I am getting that Belle gets to choose an apprentice. Then my other point is that, if Belle was the original apprentice then I can see why she would get an apprentice given the modkilling of the original.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Obvs not. And wont be watching that now since it is in blooming French or something! I thought it was too easy to find. easy as 123... and didn't realise till the thing spoke it was in another language. Just assumed the song was in another language for that scene.

Will try and find another one at some point lol.

Have you an Android box Flushy?

If so, Terrarium TV is your answer ;) Just watched it this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Necro is Grumpy a sub or player 29?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Have you an Android box Flushy?

If so, Terrarium TV is your answer ;) Just watched it this morning.

Have a MAG254 with an NTV subscription. Must check to see if it is on that.
    Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

More for clearing folks I guess. We can't trust anyone who is cleared by the seer while Malificent is alive and unless a priest tells us this info we wont know when she is gone. I guess if they catch a wolf then we have something.
    if seer came out with two bad and three good, thats still good kill the two bad straight away and there are two know goods in the bunch of 3.

In my humble opinion, the seer in this game is far from all but useless ;)
    other opinions may vary!

• Advertisement

Necro is Grumpy a sub or player 29?

I'm so happy you asked.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sKeith wrote: »
    if seer came out with two bad and three good, thats still good kill the two bad straight away and there are two know goods in the bunch of 3.

In my humble opinion, the seer in this game is far from all but useless ;)
    other opinions may vary!

It just depends on how accurate the mirror is I guess! if we only have a 1/28 shot of getting it wrong then grand but if not... only evil answers will be accepted :)

My guess would be Malnicent has a thread in her backroom where she picks what character she would be peeked as for a 24 hour period or maybe its changable but something of the like.

So given there are no kills yet by the bad team she would most likely pick NRV.

They have the evil priest so if they manage to hit our priest then they could come out and claim this and if peeked it would match up.

Now flushy seems to have picked up on this but the words she used didnt seem like her own like it was discussed elsewhere so I think I'll be looking more closely at her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

genie-pqx28Oh5dZz7W

Im obviously doing it wrong here. Could anyone help pretty please?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

MrKingsley wrote: »

gNZksG.gif

I'm so happy you asked.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Surely the number of players in the game is info you can share with us?

My guess would be Malnicent has a thread in her backroom where she picks what character she would be peeked as for a 24 hour period or maybe its changable but something of the like.

They have the evil priest so if they manage to hit our priest then they could come out and claim this and if peeked it would match up.

Now flushy seems to have picked up on this but the words she used didnt seem like her own like it was discussed elsewhere so I think I'll be looking more closely at her

Thanks very much Mick, you saying I is stoopid! I am capable of thinking for myself yanno

Copy image address and place in tags like you said.

Like... this

[IMG]https://lumiere-a.akamaihd.net/v1/images/aliceinwonderland_-yes_celebrate_bc506b50.gif[/IMG That won't work as I forgot to close bracket.[/img]aliceinwonderland_-yes_celebrate_bc506b50.gif

This one should.

Wares dis dere now

Let me just get out my calculator....

28 living players. ;)

I'm so happy you asked.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TBH if you can't see why they wont share that, you are doing it wrong!

Thanks very much Mick, you saying I is stoopid! I am capable of thinking for myself yanno

Jesus im not saying that, im saying I felt the words you used werent you own like it was discussed with someone else :o

Wares dis dere now

3. Hades - evil priest. Learns roles of those his team have killed.

From the OP

I re-read the rules before posting as I was looking up about the seer and their ability to get the truth.

Or chatting in the backrooms like Mick said because he thinks I am a bit too dumb to actually notice something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

just to note - when you follow the link you posted, it's a page with the gif embedded. you want to click on Share Link, then look for the Gif Link (the one that shows the filename of the image) and embed that link here.

Its a pain in the hole to do on your phone though. If I ever mod a game of this, I'll demand that only text-based descriptions of the gif you would have posted will be allowed. Damned laptoppers...

• Advertisement

Hehehe :P to the phone users.

latest?cb=20150426004639

Jesus im not saying that, im saying I felt the words you used werent you own like it was discussed with someone else :o
    3. Hades - evil priest. Learns roles of those his team have killed.

From the OP

I re-read the rules before posting as I was looking up about the seer and their ability to get the truth.

Or chatting in the backrooms like Mick said because he thinks I am a bit too dumb to actually notice something like this.

Sorry Mick, I had been doing this post before you replied so it looks a bit harsh. Was just feeling a bit insulted with what you had said lol.

Sorry Mick, I had been doing this post before you replied so it looks a bit harsh. Was just feeling a bit insulted with what you had said lol.

My bad I just got bad jujus off your post probably didnt explain it well my use of the english language aint the best at times (ever)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Happy enough to keep my vote on you after this rather diplomatic response

How do you want me to respond? like it is legit!

giphy.gif

Thats the spot

Thats the spot

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Where did my image go :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Hey niccoyne12,
    niccoyne12 wrote: »
    Hello hello everybody! The new kid will be sitting in the corner wondering what the ever living **** she's supposed to do!

Please don't just sit in the corner, talk to us. If you cant think of anything else, then just pick any player at random and ask them a question.
    niccoyne12 wrote: »
    ‚ yea.... I'd rather not complicate things more than absolutely necessary! I'm confused enough as it is.

Don't worry about complicating things for us, we would rather you said stuff that made everything 10 times more complicated than not posting anything at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

The books are clearer, I can’t see past it being Wendy. Will it matter tho it’s simply flavour is it not?

So I have a couple of town reads and one very light scum read, how long do we normally talk gibberish for before we start trying to work out who is what?
    Tell us about your reads from yesterday Baz?

Where's you go Barry, are you not going to tell us about your reads? you can leave out the villagers tell us who you think is a baddie?

Advertisement