Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Where did my image go :(

it was there the whole time!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

sKeith wrote: »
    Hey niccoyne12,

I got Game 11 User7 flashbacks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Thats the spot

Any thoughts on things thus far Ben?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

it was there the whole time!

I am on my works laptop, maybe it is too crap to show it haha

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »

As I said before ive no idea.

It seems that whether tasks or anon accounts are involved or not there is just random finger pointing to begin with anyway. I wouldnt be wild about that tactic but weve so little to go on.

The only thing that has stood out to me in any way is Niccoyne appearing just after he was highlighted as being the only player who hadnt posted

What are your musings to date?

What are your musings to date?

Ive given mine thus far, read back my friend

How do you want me to respond? like it is legit!

I'd like you to lose the plot and mess up your pronouns when referring to the village/wolves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I have nothing but flimsy observations so far. I have a few people noted down for very minor incidents. It's going to be a real shot in the dark this evening

So what's the consensus on voting? FFAs or not?

• Advertisement

giphy.gif
    I'd like you to lose the plot and mess up your pronouns when referring to the village/wolves

Any general thoughts on whats happened today? Any teenie tiny tidbits on any behaviour you think is odd?

Virtanen wrote: »
    I have nothing but flimsy observations so far. I have a few people noted down for very minor incidents. It's going to be a real shot in the dark this evening

Do tell

We are all very weak on leads, but please comment on anything you think is relevant.... has anything peeked your curiosity?

Ive given mine thus far, read back my friend

I have just done that good sir.

I wont be reading anything into Guffy and Oxys exchange earlier on I dont think. Doesnt really seem like anything untoward.

Regarding the quoted gif above I was just responding to FlushDraws proverbially pat on my back

Alright folks I know owls are supposed to be nocturnal but I’ve gotta catch some shut eye before work tomorrow (or rather, later today). Will leave my vote on Molly. It’s really just more a gut feel than anything; it’s easier for me to find goodies than baddies. Nights all!

Voted beaker sorry dude but your all over the shop today

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

it'd be helpful if someone approached me like this as tbh I haven't a clue atm and fear I'll be taking a stab in the drak in around an hour when I might be voting early
    95a62a1625af4136ee9abbe15cb0d524.gif

Im heading to work in an hour or so aswel so ill be getting my vote in early. Ill be going for Niccoyne as it stands

it'd be helpful if someone approached me like this as tbh I haven't a clue atm and fear I'll be taking a stab in the drak in around an hour when I might be voting early
    95a62a1625af4136ee9abbe15cb0d524.gif
    You’re doing down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I've put my vote in for lord. Its weak but the best i have at the moment.

• Advertisement

MollyB gets my vote. Soz Molly, gotta pick someone

You’re doing down
    large.gif

Was Niccoyne the one who appeared almost immediately after someone said they hadn't posted yet? Molly being a bit defensive and that seem to be the 2 very weak leads im trying to decide between as a placeholder until someone else starts doing something odd under questioning

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Bounty Hunter got my vote for no other reason then the username doesn’t really sound like it could be a good villager now does it?

Nothing worth reading into my choice , it’s literaly that pathetic. sorry Bobba Fett,
    At least you have a better reason for voting for me!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sKeith wrote: »
    I've put my vote in for lord. Its weak but the best i have at the moment.

tumblr_n1smwoB2iE1trmkp7o1_500.gif

For lack of a better option, I've gone with Niccoyne, simply because they were the fewest posts when I looked a little while back, and the two posts could be construed shakily as well.

Voted beaker sorry dude but your all over the shop today

May I ask what's been all over the place? I don't mind being voted for but if like you to at least explain your rationale

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I've voted Barry for not answering my question that I asked twice. And, though I didn't notice it until above, from TB, it looks like there are a few he's avoiding.

Heading out shortly so vote cast early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Do tell

So bear in mind that all of these are just general observations, and I have nothing concrete to go on

Flush, Skeith and Drumpot all gave genuine game advice to my semi-joking question. Good sign, but nothing concrete

Guffy seemed to be the only one questioning the modkill. Possible distraction, probably not

Mick questioning the whole 18 thing seemed odd. Probably nothing

Deoxy's odd starting post. Came across as having played WW before but then didn't know what an FFA was

Molly's over-defensiveness at a very minor questioning

Nic, obviously, for showing up as soon as they're mentioned. Probably just a new poster getting to grips with the game

The whole situation with Beaker standing up for Molly, and then Digi and Mick saying they both took note

And the Digi vs Skeith argument over whether Skeith said he'd bite Beaker or his trousers

That is the sum total of any relevant notes I've taken up to this point

So bear in mind that all of these are just general observations, and I have nothing concrete to go on

Flush, Skeith and Drumpot all gave genuine game advice to my semi-joking question. Good sign, but nothing concrete

Guffy seemed to be the only one questioning the modkill. Possible distraction, probably not

Mick questioning the whole 18 thing seemed odd. Probably nothing

Deoxy's odd starting post. Came across as having played WW before but then didn't know what an FFA was

Molly's over-defensiveness at a very minor questioning

Nic, obviously, for showing up as soon as they're mentioned. Probably just a new poster getting to grips with the game

The whole situation with Beaker standing up for Molly, and then Digi and Mick saying they both took note

And the Digi vs Skeith argument over whether Skeith said he'd bite Beaker or his trousers

That is the sum total of any relevant notes I've taken up to this point

When did I stand up for Molly? Please show me

Drumpot wrote: »
    Bounty Hunter got my vote for no other reason then the username doesn’t really sound like it could be a good villager now does it?

Nothing worth reading into my choice , it’s literaly that pathetic. sorry Bobba Fett,
    At least you have a better reason for voting for me!!!

Dunno I'd kinda prefer to have the Fett Man on my side, think he'd be a handy Villager and he is Disney these days. That said BH is more an amalgam, from a MtG card when I was a kid, mixed with Dawwg the BH since I became a mod. Anywho I'm active at the time of people voting so given we have so little to go on not surprised I got one. I I had to do an FFA that might get you into given just how little I have to go on I mean how could you attack poor innocent Snow White.
    d9661a861d869ce6174a866ae7cc9c82.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Drumpot wrote: »

That's about as good a reason as voting because they'd not seen The Lion King. ie a crappy reason. Surely you've something, however tenuous on somebody other than their user name!!!

Advertisement