Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Because it really is a free for all today. One baddie fires out a name and sees if it gains any momentum and as long as their teammates are not in the frame, the other 2 can go as random as they like too.

Okay, fair enough, I understand your thinking. Still disagree though and think wolves would hold back and leap on a bandwaggon when one starts to form.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Aladdin’s task is to ID the Geinie its in the OP which I keep refering to.

Yeah but he's not doing it on thread so you can't have spotted the task. Anyway it doesn't matter we don't want to out Aladdin so moving on.

Who are you suss of?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Aladdin’s task is to ID the Geinie its in the OP which I keep refering to.

But it's not on thread. Most likely in a backroom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

FWIW I know Aladdin is still looking for the Geinie as he is being extreemly obvious as to who he is which he wouldn’t do once he was contacted.

For clarity I am refering to he for the Geinie and Aladdin as they are he not the players.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Any general thoughts on whats happened today? Any teenie tiny tidbits on any behaviour you think is odd?

Nada. Been skimming tbh. Day 1 innit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

FWIW I know Aladdin is still looking for the Geinie as he is being extreemly obvious as to who he is which he wouldn’t do once he was contacted.

For clarity I am refering to he for the Geinie and Aladdin as they are he not the players.

Stop refering to who you think a goodie is!

especially by stating they are being obvious when nobody else has highlighted it on thread, cos if that person is him, he's a goodie and we don't want to out him. Shouldn't really need to be said

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Some of the reasoning about Niccoyne being a newbie and the likelihood that they would be being coached by fellow baddies makes an awful lot of sense to me now. Although as someone said earlier that wouldn’t rule out the SK.

Unsure if I’m going to change

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

But it's not on thread. Most likely in a backroom.

Nope, from OP
    Aladdin - linked to Genie, can communicate if they find each other. Aladdin will have three chances to guess Genie's identity at any time in the game. If he fails, he will not gain access to the room.

Point is they need to find each other so one has to signal to give them a shot at it. Which is high risk since they also have a key role

tritium wrote: »
    Nope, from OP

Point is they need to find each other so one has to signal to give them a shot at it. Which is high risk since they also have a key role

Well Aladdin doesnt have an actual task. He doesnt have to do anything on thread. I meant it reads like the Genie asks backroom whom Aladdin is rather than Aladdin doing something to gain access via a task

Also, in theory a wolf could easily be posting Genie or Aladdin gifs or signalling to get The Genie to waste his guesses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Well Aladdin doesnt have an actual task. He doesnt have to do anything on thread. I meant it reads like the Genie asks backroom whom Aladdin is rather than Aladdin doing something to gain access via a task

Also, in theory a wolf could easily be posting Genie or Aladdin gifs or signalling to get The Genie to waste his guesses.

That’s exactly why I’m conflicted.

• Advertisement

No Aladdin guesses genie, but genie has to give them something to look for. And we’re probably all discussing this bit too much

No Aladdin guesses genie, but genie has to give them something to look for. And we’re probably all discussing this bit too much

Sorry thats what I meant. Agreed on the 2nd part, lets move on.

Your second point is a good one though, only question is would they make themselves a target for the other teams like that

Your second point is a good one though, only question is would they make themselves a target for the other teams like that

Very good point, one team does have a bg of sorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Voted TB, on the way to getting pissed so won't get on again tonight

Think herself and BJ may be on a team from both their interactions with Mols and QB earlier today, BJ was No.1 for a while but moved himself off the list so TB it is

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

quickbeam wrote: »
    If you've a suspicion on someone, however small, then vote for them. You don't even have to share. Better than picking someone over their name.

Seriously, this made me madder then me getting a vote over a gut feeling. At least that's something however vague and undefendable.

I reject your insinuations . . I know exactly what I am doing . .

fa5.jpg

Voted TB, on the way to getting pissed so won't get on again tonight

Think herself and BJ may be on a team from both their interactions with Mols and QB earlier today, BJ was No.1 for a while but moved himself off the list so TB it is

You use flawed logic sure.

But in what may be a silly move by me, what did TB do to move ahead of me.....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Folks, it has been brought to our attention a post may have been edited.

Just a friendly reminder that this is in direct violation of Rule 3:

3. No editing: DO NOT EVER EDIT A POST. IF YOU HIT THE POST REPLY BUTTON THEN LIVE WITH IT. YELLOW CARDS AND RED CARDS WILL BE HANDED OUT TO PLAYERS WHO EDIT POSTS

Thanks for your attention. Reminder also that the lynch is at 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Lookit I'm just going with my gut here but I'm as clueless as clueless can be. Vote in for BJ. Sorry if you're good man.
    giphy.gif

You guys post way too much for me but I’ll have a look. TB wants to know my Scum reads; they are not strong enough to publish yet and I suspect one of them is Aladdin as his is the only task that was in play yesterday. I’m not throwing Aladdin into the spotlight so I’ll keep it to myself.

Okay you don't want to mention who you're sus of because one of them might be Aladdin. I kinda feel this is a bit dubious since it's not Aladdin that's giving hints to his identity, but, whatever.

How about answering my question? What does (did!!) one-poster players have to tell us?

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Lookit I'm just going with my gut here but I'm as clueless as clueless can be. Vote in for BJ. Sorry if you're good man.
    giphy.gif

I cant argue, sure I voted for you. I cant help feel your voting for me because I voted for you though which is very weak

Drumpot wrote: »
    I reject your insinuations . . I know exactly what I am doing . .

I guess I should just be happy you're getting a vote in at all!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I cant argue, sure I voted for you. I cant help feel your voting for me because I voted for you though which is very weak

If I'm honest yeah, that's probably some of it. But nothing you've said today has really screamed village at me. And whilst most other players fall into that category for the at the moment, its all I have to go on. Kinda ****ty reasoning but it's all I got.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

A last minute change of heart has me edging towards big Barry. For someone who is on the one hand saying that we should let Aladdin and the genie lay low he is doing an awful lot of chatting about them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

niccoyne12 wrote: »
    Hello hello everybody! The new kid will be sitting in the corner wondering what the ever living **** she's supposed to do! ðŸ˜

duffman13 wrote: »
    Literally 3 mins after someone says your name you post :) You up to speed on the thread?

niccoyne12 wrote: »
    😂😂😂😂😂 yea.... I'd rather not complicate things more than absolutely necessary! I'm confused enough as it is.

I wasn't going to push it as I thought she was potentially roled however a lack of response from Nic to a few people makes her fav for my vote so far. I've a few people on a potentially good list at the moment, gonna run back through the last few pages again before casting my vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

If I'm honest yeah, that's probably some of it. But nothing you've said today has really screamed village at me. And whilst most other players fall into that category for the at the moment, its all I have to go on. Kinda ****ty reasoning but it's all I got.

That's one of the more suspect things I've seen so far, tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Triceratops Ballet 73
    beakerjoe 70
    MicksJaguar 70
    sKeith 52
    MrsFlushdraw 42
    Digital Solitude 38
    quickbeam 33
    Necrominus 31
    Virtanen 31
    Bounty Hunter 29
    Mollyb60 27
    Barry_Lyndon 23
    tritium 20
    Guffy 18
    Lord TSC 17
    Strawberry Milkshake 15
    Drumpot 14
    deoxygenated 14
    MrKingsley 14
    duffman13 13
    partyjungle 13
    Banjo 13
    grumpylumpy 12
    Barney92 11
    sullivlo 6
    ardinn 5
    DarkDOLLYumi 4
    Arabtinian 4
    niccoyne12 2

So I am looking at low posters. Very surprised to see our Sully down there. Going to vote for her tonight with nothing else to go with.

Sorry Sully if you is good, but don't think my vote will do damage and not going to jump on any bandwagons. Had thought about Argentinian who has 4 posts but giving the new folks the benefit of the doubt tonight.

At least your honest I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Lynch form not working for me guys?

• Advertisement

Triceratops Ballet 73
    beakerjoe 70
    MicksJaguar 70
    sKeith 52
    MrsFlushdraw 42
    Digital Solitude 38
    quickbeam 33
    Necrominus 31
    Virtanen 31
    Bounty Hunter 29
    Mollyb60 27
    Barry_Lyndon 23
    tritium 20
    Guffy 18
    Lord TSC 17
    Strawberry Milkshake 15
    Drumpot 14
    deoxygenated 14
    MrKingsley 14
    duffman13 13
    partyjungle 13
    Banjo 13
    grumpylumpy 12
    Barney92 11
    sullivlo 6
    ardinn 5
    DarkDOLLYumi 4
    Arabtinian 4
    niccoyne12 2

So I am looking at low posters. Very surprised to see our Sully down there. Going to vote for her tonight with nothing else to go with.

Sorry Sully if you is good, but don't think my vote will do damage and not going to jump on any bandwagons. Had thought about Argentinian who has 4 posts but giving the new folks the benefit of the doubt tonight.

Arab ain't new

Advertisement