Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

just got in from a mental day and holy sh*t guys 750 posts.... REALLY?/??

Ah come on, that is since yesterday, so it is really low for a change!

The term is irrelevant it’s the process that is common. Its simply easier to call it an ISO than, I don’t know “going through the list of posts of each poster one by one”.

Play WW on boards they said, its fun they said, lighthearted they said.

I think we just say, who wants to get list of all of XXX posts together. And it happens.

Of course we are going to ask about new acronyms. Nothing to do with not being lighthearted. If something new is brought to the table, like children, we all want to know about it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Not much I can say to defend that really. I gave the (albeit ****ty) reason for it. I would say that your vote is based on just about as much.

What excuse? I told BJ why I voted for him. The fact that he voted for me of course influenced my decision in some way. But I listed my suspicious people earlier, all 3/4 were about all I had in the way of theories so one of them was gonna be my vote. Not sure what else I can say here to slide down the list tbh.

Is your problem that I voted for BJ or that I told him that a part of the vote was because he voted for me?

Well if this makes sense Molly, the fact that you openly voting for me because I voted for you isn't very helpful in catching wolves. But your blatant openness suggests to me your not a wolf and perhaps just a spiteful princess

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

reckon i'll only manage to skim before voting time, putting n a vote now on a slight suspicion i had yesterday, but may change it on reading

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Is your problem that I voted for BJ or that I told him that a part of the vote was because he voted for me?

The latter, obviously. No issues with voting for him. He's one of several on my shortlist too, fwiw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Well if this makes sense Molly, the fact that you openly voting for me because I voted for you isn't very helpful in catching wolves. But your blatant openness suggests to me your not a wolf and perhaps just a spiteful princess

I believe she said it was part of the reason, along with you not seeming village to her. It seems you and a number of others have ignored most of her post. That's suspicious to me. It'd be different if she came out and said right bj you voted for me so I'll vote for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

TB is for example, his ISO is almost too wolfy for him to be a wolf.

her posts!

I was waiting for TB to correct Barry..... didn't want to or I'd be accused of defending her

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Virtanen wrote: »
    The latter, obviously. No issues with voting for him. He's one of several on my shortlist too, fwiw

Well I said it was PART of the reason. He had been on my list from earlier anyway. Picking from a slim list of flimsy suspicions that I had earlier, he moved to the top when he voted for me. Not sure how that's dodgy really? I'm sure plenty of people have done the same in previous incarnations.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Play WW on boards they said, its fun they said, lighthearted they said.

Fun yeah, lighthearted probably not although people have been very nice to each other so far

• Advertisement

Well I said it was PART of the reason. He had been on my list from earlier anyway. Picking from a slim list of flimsy suspicions that I had earlier, he moved to the top when he voted for me. Not sure how that's dodgy really? I'm sure plenty of people have done the same in previous incarnations.

I get why you voted me, but saying you partly voted for me because I did you is childish imo. C'mon, at least see that pov.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

I don't think i have any real strong opinions on people yet. Nothing that screams bad guy anyway. As such i think I'm going to vote for oxy. The opening semed very contrived, followed up by placing me as good which could possibly be a pocket attempt.

Not overly convinced your bad oxy but at this stage there's not much to go on and your edging it for me right now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just over an hour to cast your votes.......

tenor.gif?itemid=8481776

duffman13 wrote: »
    Fun yeah, lighthearted probably not although people have been very nice to each other so far
    Give me time (unless I get lynched tonight in which case you're saved a patented Molly Meltdown).
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    I get why you voted me, but saying you partly voted for me because I did you is childish imo. C'mon, at least see that pov.

Oh of course its childish. But we all have very little to go on tonight. Sorry.
    giphy.gif

reckon i'll only manage to skim before voting time, putting n a vote now on a slight suspicion i had yesterday, but may change it on reading

I don't think we are doing an FFa but we are saying who we are voting for in case we go for a good role or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Stuck with my placeholder even though I almost changed what with Lyndon's repeated musing on a good guy on thread, now this lady has to sleep, good luck Villagers hope next time I see you were all alive still
    anigif_original-grid-image-25005-1411533432-12.gif?crop=380:251;0,7}

These boys will keep you up all night...

latest?cb=20131106020936

Me thinks:

image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I don't think we are doing an FFa but we are saying who we are voting for in case we go for a good role or something.

ahh okay, it was skeith, but i just went back and looked at his posts fromyesterday and im actually not committed to it at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

That's my view too. I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for but I'm between BJ for his reaction to Molly's reasoning and Molly herself for her behaviour earlier on. Leaning towards beaker though.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

There is like super little to go on. A couple of small exchanges amonst a few. I myself am leaning towards molly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Hey flushy

I see you listed me as suspicious, I’m not! I got caught up in RL stuff so only getting around to catching up now.

I have no read on anyone so haven’t voted yet.

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Hey flushy

I see you listed me as suspicious, I’m not! I got caught up in RL stuff so only getting around to catching up now.

I have no read on anyone so haven’t voted yet.

I said it was weird you had very few posts. I said I was voting for a low poster and I said sorry if you are good. I chose you as I didnt know the other ones below you and thought they were all new.

I think I also said that I thought you were safe.. actually here is what I said

"So I am looking at low posters. Very surprised to see our Sully down there. Going to vote for her tonight with nothing else to go with.

Sorry Sully if you is good, but don't think my vote will do damage and not going to jump on any bandwagons. Had thought about Argentinian who has 4 posts but giving the new folks the benefit of the doubt tonight."

Aww man I'm gonna get lynched on the first night in the disney game. Boo
    giphy.gif

I said it was weird you had very few posts. I said I was voting for a low poster and I said sorry if you are good. I chose you as I didnt know the other ones below you and thought they were all new.

I think I also said that I thought you were safe.. actually here is what I said

"So I am looking at low posters. Very surprised to see our Sully down there. Going to vote for her tonight with nothing else to go with.

Sorry Sully if you is good, but don't think my vote will do damage and not going to jump on any bandwagons. Had thought about Argentinian who has 4 posts but giving the new folks the benefit of the doubt tonight."

Oh yes I know! I was just responding to you as it was the only time I saw my name mentioned :)

I won’t take offence if I am your target!

Aww man I'm gonna get lynched on the first night in the disney game. Boo
    giphy.gif

Current view of molly

154ad8976656fa43492079d2b38972cfd8258368_hq.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Ok, so somebody’s gonna get burned at 8.30, unless:

Captain Hook protects a fellow baddy
    It’s Gaston who takes two hits to kill
    Protected by Hercules
    Mufasa changes lynch results
    Or
    nobody really dies, they just have a really emotional journey but learn a valuable lessson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Has anyone totalled up the vote counts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Can Herc protect from lynch?

sullivlo wrote: »
    Current view of molly

154ad8976656fa43492079d2b38972cfd8258368_hq.gif
    Yeah I would say that anger and disgust are probably at my controls most of the time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

30 minute

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Can Herc protect from lynch?

When I asked that they said read OP. The OP says night protection.

Advertisement