Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Guffy wrote: »
    Would it catch the bodyguard and a wolf from the second team? Doesnt the bodyguard take whoever makes the kill with them?

No because the strong man is still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Seems way too early for a claim, and so far he's told us nothing we didn't know about the so or mod kills. Does not smack of a clever genie move unless there's something we don't know. Seems a bizarre wolf play as well... Very confused

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

duffman13 wrote: »
    Actually doesn't make any sense, the evil team wouldn't know Digis role as Mickey killed him.

From the OP
    "3. Hades - evil priest. Learns roles of those his team have killed."

That kills that theory.

Bit mad coming out barry but as long as your out alone you should be ok. The wolves or mickey wouldnt risk killing themselves, would they? Im sure they want your info just as much as the village

Banjo wrote: »
    Seems way too early for a claim, and so far he's told us nothing we didn't know about the so or mod kills. Does not smack of a clever genie move unless there's something we don't know. Seems a bizarre wolf play as well... Very confused

Not if I was going to be lynched.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Would it catch the bodyguard and a wolf from the second team? Doesnt the bodyguard take whoever makes the kill with them?

1. Hercules - can protect 1 person each night - protection lasts munch to munch. If his protect is successful he will block the kill but he and the attacker (whoever placed the kill order) will die.

From the OP

• Advertisement

Can Aladdin come here please.

Wtf Barry?

That kills that theory.

Bit mad coming out barry but as long as your out alone you should be ok. The wolves or mickey wouldnt risk killing themselves, would they? Im sure they want your info just as much as the village

I believe you are missing the strong man situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Plus Aladdin can be like eh I asked and it's not you, it probably is Barry tbf, sucky timing but there we go

Unless Aladdin used all his guesses already or is an inactive poster.

Barry is likely dead in the morning unfortunately, any apprentices to take your place Barry? The only saving grace is we knkw if its good or bad dying without the roles which helps a bit.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Banjo wrote: »

My instinct is it is a bit too overtly weird to be a wolf play tbh. Gut instinct is it's a village play...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Not if I was going to be lynched.

What made you think you were going to be lynched?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

I believe you are missing the strong man situation.

I wasnt really paying to much heed to it. Why waste strongman on the priest when the info is just as valuable to you? Particularly when that team has no priest of their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Why bounty hunter?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My instinct is it is a bit too overtly weird to be a wolf play tbh. Gut instinct is it's a village play...

I agree but im questioning to what end. What does Genie gain from finding Aladdin, unless Aladdin becomes an apprentice if he guesses right or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I agree but im questioning to what end. What does Genie gain from finding Aladdin, unless Aladdin becomes an apprentice if he guesses right or something.

True Genie can fully function alone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

giphy.gif

Fwiw I think she is.
    What does this mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

im so confused. why have you come out? was there any sign of being lynched? it was after votes submitted and it wasnt leaning your way. what gives?

Why waste mustafa one time if you think she is.

And give no BH explanation!

sKeith wrote: »
    Why bounty hunter?

Mainly because you are either Aladdin or a wolf you’re not the serial killer btw while he is simply a wolf.
    I was waiting for you to clear yourself before I announced it.
    Your post about Aladdin guessing the name gave you away.

• Advertisement

Any chance of some more info Barry?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Any chance it’s a bad team aboit to lose a player and they could be sacrificing another bad team player from a different team? Too bold a move?

I don’t know, something doesn’t feel right. Can’t get over how early it is to come out and didn’t see the lynch threat that was perceived!

Nah jesus mustafa don't waste it on me. Hang on till someone more important is in trouble.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Genie having a backroom with Aladdin could be very, very useful to Genie. Not nessecary, but off the top of my head...

Genie gets cleared by Aladdin
    Genie can relay info through Aladdin providing Ladin doesn't mind being a sacrificial lamb.

Mind, both of those, for now, need Genie to be still somewhat anonymous. He loses the advantage of everyone knows who Genie is.

sKeith wrote: »
    What does this mean?

For what it’s worth I think she (Molly) is (a princess)

Any chance of some more info Barry?

BJ is Scum, Qb is Town, Grumpy is Town, Mick is Town, Tb is Town.

I totally am! Look I have the magic dress and all!
    giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Another death in the Disney-verse, the town's remaining occupants were up in arms

maxresdefault.jpg

Without any further waiting, it was decided by public vote that Mollyb60 was one of the evils hidden amongst the citizens.

They were placed under a grain chute:

74ffd4b880a0d0a1b7c78702f28481e6.gif

Grain ran and ran and ran until Mollyb60 suffocated under the mountain of it.

Mollyb60 has been lynched. They were
    good

Lynch Night 1 Results:

Mollyb60 7 - deoxygenated, Bounty Hunter, beakerjoe, tritium, Barry_Lyndon, Arabtinian, Virtanen

beakerjoe 4 - MicksJaguar, Mollyb60, Barney92, sullivlo

Barry_Lyndon 3 - quickbeam, Triceratops Ballet, MrKingsley

Triceratops Ballet 2 - partyjungle, Digital Solitude

niccoyne12 2 - Lord TSC, duffman13

Guffy 1 - DarkDOLLYumi

quickbeam 1 - Banjo

Lord TSC 1 - sKeith

Bounty Hunter 1 - Drumpot

MrKingsley 1 - Strawberry Milkshake

sullivlo 1 - MrsFlushdraw

sKeith 1 - grumpylumpy

deoxygenated 1 - Guffy

Did not vote
    ardinn, niccoyne12

Lets see what happened.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Genie having a backroom with Aladdin could be very, very useful to Genie. Not nessecary, but off the top of my head...

Genie gets cleared by Aladdin
    Genie can relay info through Aladdin providing Ladin doesn't mind being a sacrificial lamb.

Mind, both of those, for now, need Genie to be still somewhat anonymous. He loses the advantage of everyone knows who Genie is.

Yeah it's advantageous to be in that situation while anonymous but the reveal negates any benefit of Aladdin unless there is an added bonus we aren't aware of.

Advertisement