Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Who wants to know what Molly was?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

For what it’s worth I think she (Molly) is (a princess)

What made you think you were going to be lynched?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

BJ is Scum, Qb is Town, Grumpy is Town, Mick is Town, Tb is Town.

how do you know?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jaysus, I did not get such a landslide happening on Molly at all. She obviously did though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Who wants to know what Molly was?

She was good. Said it in the lynch post.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Jaysus, I did not get such a landslide happening on Molly at all. She obviously did though.

As I said earlier Molly was a Princess.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Wtf is a "DarkDOLLYumi"

how do you know?

ISOs

As I said earlier Molly was a Princess.

So why did you vote for her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Mainly because you are either Aladdin or a wolf you’re not the serial killer btw while he is simply a wolf.
    I was waiting for you to clear yourself before I announced it.
    Your post about Aladdin guessing the name gave you away.
    Link me up to this post please :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Barry, why are you just drip-feeding us information? What are you basing your accusations on? You're saying and doing a lot with not a lot to back it up

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Lets see what happened.

What happened was you voted for someone you said you read as village....

This game is messed up and it’s only day 1

This doesn’t make sense. You voted for Molly and yet you knew she was good. You mentioned two you feel are baddies and you didn’t vote for them. You wanted petty much every good rolled player to do something for you (mustafa and Aladdin)!

If you thought you were going to be lynched, why not vote for one of your highlighted baddys to at least add credibility to your case?

This game is messed up and it’s only day 1

Ah it needed to be shook up.... i can imagine necro wetting himself right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Nobody has any mind control ability in this game, do they? Nothing mentioned in the OP but that's how it's reading to me

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Guffy wrote: »
    Ah it needed to be shook up.... i can imagine necro wetting himself right now.

200.gif

giphy.gif

Drumpot wrote: »
    So why did you vote for her?

She’s an NRV I’m the priest if I decided not to come out and it was between us I felt it should be her. I did hope that she would be saved and BH the wolf eliminated though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

She’s an NRV I’m the priest if I decided not to come out and it was between us I felt it should be her. I did hope that she would be saved and BH the wolf eliminated though.

Why is BH a wolf? evidence please? don't just say ISO

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    I played the aladdin game, which was fun, but the plot of the alladin movie always put me off, having to guess somebodys name in order to free the princess, that just don't sound like a fun watch.

This post.

Why is BH a wolf? evidence please? don't just say ISO

I Soul Read him.

This doesn’t make sense. You voted for Molly and yet you knew she was good. You mentioned two you feel are baddies and you didn’t vote for them. You wanted petty much every good rolled player to do something for you (mustafa and Aladdin)!

If you thought you were going to be lynched, why not vote for one of your highlighted baddys to at least add credibility to your case?
    Virtanen wrote: »
    Nobody has any mind control ability in this game, do they? Nothing mentioned in the OP but that's how it's reading to me

Barry mentioned something about game mechanics. Maybe Barry is Necro?!

nqk9s.jpg

His case?

If he's not the priest aladdin can discredit him. Id happily give Aladdin up for a verified wolf. Is he a bit "o i read your iso's i know all, because i can read iso's I'm great... iso iso iso".

But unless aladdin comes out and says he's full of ****, he's the priest. If he doesn't then im taking him at his word. To easy to poke holes in to be a lie.

Everything he tells us re deaths is what he wants us to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

This post.
    plot of rumplestilskin to alladin, i've never watched alladin, i know there is an open seasme in it and a flying carpet and a genie. day 1 fun.

I Soul Read him.

Ok... shoot him. Shoot him now

Guffy wrote: »
    Ok... shoot him. Shoot him now

I admit it I’m a wolf I dare you to shoot me, I’m acually a hidden character and if I’m killed by the Vig and only the Vig I win.

I admit it I’m a wolf I dare you to shoot me, I’m acually a hidden character and if I’m killed by the Vig and only the Vig I win.

Think you missed the post i quoted my post just before this one. It was a joke. Also soul read, get over yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Only way Barry makes sense to me is if he's Gaston, he tries to tempt a counter claim while inviting the Lynch with suspicious and erratic behaviour, we lynch him, he survives and he refers back to his "bodyguard is a night mechanic" thing, tempting the BG to out themselves too by denying it.

For it to work, he needed to have a few guaranteed votes on him so he can justify his Molly vote as survivalism but not enough to get himself killed.

Yeah, lots of holes in that but hey...its day one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I Soul Read him.

so no actual evidence then, grand!

Advertisement