Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Banjo wrote: »
    Only way Barry makes sense to me is if he's Gaston, he tries to tempt a counter claim while inviting the Lynch with suspicious and erratic behaviour, we lynch him, he survives and he refers back to his "bodyguard is a night mechanic" thing, tempting the BG to out themselves too by denying it.

For it to work, he needed to have a few guaranteed votes on him so he can justify his Molly vote as survivalism but not enough to get himself killed.

Yeah, lots of holes in that but hey...its day one.

Or he's a village making a play too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

I had no idea how many votes I was getting but since it was obvious that Molly was Town never lynch then I assumed that there would be a last minute CFD onto me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Or he's a village making a play too...

We gained no new information. We stand to lose our priest
    Maybe it was a village play but I can't see it as a good village play. Maybe I lack imagination. Makes me feel a lot better about my last two games though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Ok, so Barry is the priest. Coming out in the first Real night. Because he thought he was about to be lynched , even though he wasn’t close. But he willingly voted for a goody, who he only confirmed after the vote had closed. And he publicallu calls on most good rolled players to do something, that if he is wrong will cost team village and we don’t really have any way to confirm who he is without some sort of other goody reveal ( on night 1) ....

And the best we have is “well it would be a bold/silly move for wolves so we early so we might aswell go with it and presume he’s good!”.

Sure why not.....

nzu2igx.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I had no idea how many votes I was getting but since it was obvious that Molly was Town never lynch then I assumed that there would be a last minute CFD onto me.

Well we all know what happens when you assume something!

• Advertisement

We gained no new information. We stand to lose our priest
    Maybe it was a village play but I can't see it as a good village play. Maybe I lack imagination. Makes me feel a lot better about my last two games though :)

Two scenarios right now.

He's a villager, so let his ploy play out without pages and pages of accusations.

He's a baddy in which case, don't focus on him overly for now.

Either way, I'd be inclined to let it go and not let what he's saying cause pages and pages of disruption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Theory:

He's the evil priest. He took a gamble on rolled villagers outing themselves to either confirm or contradict him. But he didn't realise that the lynch results would be revealed

Unlikely, but that's the best I can come up with, besides the Gaston thing someone mentioned a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Virtanen wrote: »
    Theory:

He's the evil priest. He took a gamble on rolled villagers outing themselves to either confirm or contradict him. But he didn't realise that the lynch results would be revealed

Unlikely, but that's the best I can come up with, besides the Gaston thing someone mentioned a while back
    Evil priest has no info as of yet. Well except donald duck i think

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

gaston thing makes sense but so early for that kind of play. bold move. im inclined to believe it right now tentatively

Virtanen wrote: »
    Theory:

So I’m stupid, that’s your entire theory ?

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    Evil priest has no info as of yet. Well except donald duck i think

Those were flavour no players were harmed in the making of those munches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

So I’m stupid, that’s your entire theory ?

Hence the unlikely :D

Dear Aladdin,
    You have three tries to find me, it is literally the only power you have and you don’t even have enough interest to waste one try to gain your three wishes?

Sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

We should take an role reveals at face value for now. Let's see what happens in the mean time before we jump to assumptions of their relaiblity

Maybe Aladdin doesn't trust barry

Barry come on, you have to level with us if you want us to believe you, if you are team village emphasis on team

so:
    • why do you think BH is a wolf?
    • why did you vote for Molly when you thought BH was a wolf

Those were flavour no players were harmed in the making of those munches.

Hmm... oxy I'm sorry. Jokes just don't come across in text i guess

Lads, this is Night One, right?

So there's no chance one of Jafar (who has ties to Aladdin) would be in play right now, right?

So there's no chance one of Jafar (who has ties to Aladdin) would be in play right now, right?

I dont think till the morn but i would imagime one of the powers are mind control.

I really don't know what to make of anything right now

• Advertisement

It said they activate on day 2. Unless something happens if aladdin picks jafar. He gets the lamp?

BTW how is it so many people who've seen The Lion King called Mufasa "Mustafa"? Even I know that's wrong and I'm one of the heathens who's never seen it.

I dont think till the morn but i would imagime one of the powers are mind control.

Or go totally with your gut... on steroids ... QB would love that!

Drumpot wrote: »
    Or go totally with your gut... on steroids ... QB would love that!

What?

What?

Sort of an unhelpful insidish joke! Just ignore me , like everybody else...

What?

I voted for QB on a gut instinct. Which is a piss poor reason. But hey, I'm a piss poor player :) and QB did not like. But Drumpot does bring it up a lot....

I voted for QB on a gut instinct. Which is a piss poor reason. But hey, I'm a piss poor player :) and QB did not like. But Drumpot does bring it up a lot....

It’s because QB Got angry at me for voting for somebody based on their username and said that even going with your gut on a flimsy feel was better! I find that funny considering the many ridiculous reasons people voted for people tonight. It’s passive aggressive fun on my part that has now lost its joy cause I have to explain it...

Ironically by voting for Bounty I spotted something suspicious that I wouldn’t of seen had I not “ rustled their tree”....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Sort of an unhelpful insidish joke! Just ignore me , like everybody else...

Was it a joke you discussed with your wolf buddies in your back room?

sullivlo wrote: »
    Was it a joke you discussed with your wolf buddies in your back room?

I want somebody to clear you....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I want somebody to clear you....

I want someone to clear you

• Advertisement

I haven't a f-ing notion what's going on

Advertisement