Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I haven't a f-ing notion what's going on

I had my own running joke with myself going that has led me to being considered suspicious.

As such, if somebody can clear Sulli, I’m confident I can clear myself. Unless sulli has is bad, in which case I want nothing to do Witt them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Drumpot wrote: »
    I had my own running joke with myself going that has led me to being considered suspicious.

As such, if somebody can clear Sulli, I’m confident I can clear myself. Unless sulli has is bad, in which case I want nothing to do Witt them!

oh I meant in general, tonight was a clusterf**k

oh I meant in general, tonight was a clusterf**k

Maybe reveal yourself as good, accuse 2 people of being bad, clear aboit 4 others and ask the rolled goodies to do some stuff for you. Seems to be going well for Barry!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mollyb60 7 - deoxygenated, Bounty Hunter, beakerjoe, tritium, Barry_Lyndon, Arabtinian, Virtanen

I'm curious about the people who voted latter for Molly, in terms of I felt it surprising so many people went with her, and tbh, it looks like when she started to accept her fate, its possible people bandwagoned and jumped on to get her over the line.

I'd be curious as to what Arab and Virt voted for Molly and at what stage...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Maybe reveal yourself as good, accuse 2 people of being bad, clear aboit 4 others and ask the rolled goodies to do some stuff for you. Seems to be going well for Barry!

Well the good news is Al finally found me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Mainly because you are either Aladdin or a wolf you’re not the serial killer btw while he is simply a wolf.
    I was waiting for you to clear yourself before I announced it.
    Your post about Aladdin guessing the name gave you away.

I AM NOT ALADDIN.

Why am I not the serial killer?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Well the good news is Al finally found me.

https://youtu.be/XUKjFzQKj7I

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Simba was restless. Too many deaths and not enough action. The time was now.

He selected his target, and hid in the long grass just like his father had taught him:

simba_pounces_on_zazu_by_hockeygoalie21-d69md8l.jpg

sullivlo has been killed by Simba. They were
    good.

Simba kill Bounty Hunter if you want a wolf.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jesus, what the hell. Why burn the serial kill now?

• Advertisement

WTF. I asked you to clear Sulli, not kill him!

Ah ffs. I dunno if it’s still jet lag but I have no idea what’s going on

ah here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Um

Um

Um

Dear Peter,
    The president has asked me to inform you that your wife Wendy Pan was killed by friendly fire.
    Love
    Jinn

Simba kill Bounty Hunter if you want a wolf.

Why Bounty Hunter?

I have a suspicion about him but can’t say why yet.

Why Bounty Hunter?

I have a suspicion about him but can’t say why yet.

Because he’s a wolf. Look just kill him and if he doesn’t pop evil kill me that’s one gaurenteed Wolf. Btw Wendy was important.

Because he’s a wolf. Look just kill him and if he doesn’t pop evil kill me that’s one gaurenteed Wolf. Btw Wendy was important.

you keep saying that but you won't say why you think it!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Mollyb60 7 - deoxygenated, Bounty Hunter, beakerjoe, tritium, Barry_Lyndon, Arabtinian, Virtanen

I'm curious about the people who voted latter for Molly, in terms of I felt it surprising so many people went with her, and tbh, it looks like when she started to accept her fate, its possible people bandwagoned and jumped on to get her over the line.

I voted at 5pm on the dot for molly....as soon as I said so on thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Lord TSC wrote: »

I think I made my reasoning clear. I was the first to criticize her after she explained why she was voting for Beaker. I also mentioned this earlier in the thread:
    Virtanen wrote: »
    Molly's over-defensiveness at a very minor questioning

Which she replicated with her actions after I questioned her about Beaker. I placed my vote at exactly 7.34pm, the exact time I stated my vote:
    Virtanen wrote: »
    Ugh, Molly, Beaker, Molly, Beaker...

Vote submitted for Molly If you're innocent, sorry :(

I also fully accept I got it completely wrong. I don't think there was much of a bandwagon against her before then, so I'll fully take responsibility for that screw-up

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    I voted for QB on a gut instinct. Which is a piss poor reason. But hey, I'm a piss poor player :) and QB did not like. But Drumpot does bring it up a lot....

Most of us did too. Don't beat yourself up over it. We had to vote for someone

**** just caught up, will I dead too and good. Not be good start

beakerjoe wrote: »
    **** just caught up, will I dead too and good. Not be good start

That should read sulli not will I, autocorrect

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Just back from work now and caught up.

Missed a hell of a lot.

Poor old Molly but sure it had to be someone.

My suspicion of Barry wont be wavering just yet. Really cant work out the motive of coming out as the Genie this early but he now claims to have been found by Aladdin

Not a great day for the good guys so far with mickey and Simbas murderous tendencies

Right now we have to take Barry at face value for his claim, though it's very very odd for him to come out so early.

I do think I know what he's doing. So I will take him at his word for now.

That said, his heart may be in the right place, his reads are not on the money.

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Just back from work now and caught up.

Missed a hell of a lot.

Poor old Molly but sure it had to be someone.

My suspicion of Barry wont be wavering just yet. Really cant work out the motive of coming out as the Genie this early but he now claims to have been found by Aladdin

Not a great day for the good guys so far with mickey and Simbas murderous tendencies

Barrys info is solid. Trust in him you can.

Folks it has come to our attention that the backroom site seems to be down at the moment.

Rest assured we are working on a solution folks and will update in the morning.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    Barrys info is solid. Trust in him you can.

Advertisement