Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

you keep saying that but you won't say why you think it!

I soul read him. (Sorry Guppy but I did). The vig can shoot him and then we can have our first non Town death.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Right now we have to take Barry at face value for his claim, though it's very very odd for him to come out so early.

I do think I know what he's doing. So I will take him at his word for now.

That said, his heart may be in the right place, his reads are not on the money.

Which read?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I soul read him. (Sorry Guppy but I did). The vig can shoot him and then we can have our first non Town death.

trust in him about the death notices i mean, no idea about his soul reads and he was wrong about me, i am not aladdin, or wolf or serial killer!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Yeah that's a nonsense answer.

There has to be a reason.

"Soul read" the biggest load of tosh I've ever heard, it just sounds f-ing slimey AF

• Advertisement

Right now we have to take Barry at face value for his claim, though it's very very odd for him to come out so early.

I do think I know what he's doing. So I will take him at his word for now.

That said, his heart may be in the right place, his reads are not on the money.

I acually got you and TB backwards in my notes so I can see what you think that. Sorry :)

"Soul read" the biggest load of tosh I've ever heard, it just sounds f-ing slimey AF

Charmed I’m sure.

right so how does this Soul reading work, is it just a wanky way of saying gut feeling?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I keep picturing you like:

tenor.gif?itemid=3547413

Vig you killed PR Town yet you won’t kill Scum?

• Advertisement

right so how does this Soul reading work, is it just a wanky way of saying gut feeling?

Just kill him.

Drumpot wrote: »
    I keep picturing you like:

tenor.gif?itemid=3547413

I can't be the only one!

I can't be the only one!

No you aren’t my friend. Why don’t you do what I do and just try to blend in with the crazy.... if you want a reasonable answer to a reasonable question don’t look for it here. If you like riddles, fire away....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

So is Barry another account for Tigger???

I don't think Tigger would say scum, or soul read

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Not possible - to create a new account you need to confirm the password. he'd have to type the same word with the same spelling twice in a row. Think about what you're saying!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Folks, speculating about account user's identities is known as meta-gaming.

In direct violation of rule 13.

Repeated referrals to this will not be tolerated as stated in the OP.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

I shall not bite

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Which read?

Me for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

So three dead goodies tonight. I hoped for one of the lynch or serial kill to get a baddy. Not sure exactly what Barry has to gain from lying really. Potentially a counterclaim and then the bodyguard and other wolf team to die whilst targeting that player. Think guffy mentioned this first. It seems a long shot to me though.

Did everyone vote for Molly because of her saying she voted beaker because he voted for her?

• Advertisement

I acually got you and TB backwards in my notes so I can see what you think that. Sorry :)

What does that mean?

Me for sure

I explained that.

Barney92 wrote: »
    So three dead goodies tonight. I hoped for one of the lynch or serial kill to get a baddy. Not sure exactly what Barry has to gain from lying really. Potentially a counterclaim and then the bodyguard and other wolf team to die whilst targeting that player. Think guffy mentioned this first. It seems a long shot to me though.

Did everyone vote for Molly because of her saying she voted beaker because he voted for her?

What do you not undestand about me saying that the death notices by barry are verified?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Backroom sites are online again.

After all my slaving setting up temporary ones.

:(

I explained that.

No offence Baz, but whether you think I'm good or not doesn't make me trust your reads. I'm believing you are on the up and up, that's as far as it goes.

sKeith wrote: »
    What do you not undestand about me saying that the death notices by barry are verified?

I get that sKeith. I just said I don't get why he would lie. I'm not going to accept things just because you say it. Even without you I'd be leaning towards him telling the truth. Just working through all possibilities.

anybody have any idea what the crack is with a poisioned apple?

anybody have any idea what the crack is with a poisioned apple?

I don't know but I probably wouldn't eat one if I was you. If you are asking because you found one that is.

i think im immune to poison apples, so not much to worry about me eating it, but if we need it taken out of the game becuase it will help the village, then i'm all for eating it.

• Advertisement

i think im immune to poison apples, so not much to worry about me eating it, but if we need it taken out of the game becuase it will help the village, then i'm all for eating it.

So Sulli gave you the apple?

Advertisement