Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

So you are cleared because you gave Wendy Pan a poisioned apple ?
    Wendy Darling. Don't make tinkerbell any more jealous than she already is.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So you are cleared because you gave Wendy Pan a poisioned apple ?

Yes but I’m not sure how much I can share on that other then that the apple may not be out of play quite yet!

Also, if I’m to believe you guys, then my suspicions of Bounty Hunter are down to who they are insinuating that they might be. Problem is I can think of good and bad reasons why somebody would be pretending to be a princess but my gut (QB will be happy I’m using it) tells me it’s to blend in with goodies.

Banjo wrote: »
    So theres a pass the parcel with a poison apple?
    There's no evil queen (snow white, or Descendents if you are rotten to the core...) so presumably this is just an extra background mechanic?

How long do you have to keep it?

What happens when the music stops...?

As far as I know, Wendy died in pocession of the apple. Sulli was asking advise on who to give it to after the next action, the lynch, but conversation end abruptly :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Drumpot wrote: »
    Yes but I’m not sure how much I can share on that other then that the apple may not be out of play quite yet!

Also, if I’m to believe you guys, then my suspicions of Bounty Hunter are down to who they are insinuating that they might be. Problem is I can think of good and bad reasons why somebody would be pretending to be a princess but my gut (QB will be happy I’m using it) tells me it’s to blend in with goodies.

So your Hard claiming Snow White?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

So it's in Simba's belly till he ****s it out?

That's not a very happy thought :(

• Advertisement

So it's in Simba's belly till he ****s it out?

That's not a very happy thought :(

On that happy note I’ll say goodbye, it’s been educational :).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So your Hard claiming Snow White?

Or just respectfully saying I know that Bounty Hunter is most definitely not Snow White.

I thought he was posting GIFs of me and if I posted pic of the Dwarfs that I would get to chat Witt him or something. But it was a long shot. I also thought he might be a goody trying to hide as nobody princess but then thought that he didn’t need to try so hard IMO.

See, my take on the apple would be it starts off in the hands of a bad egg, and if it ever got into the hands of a certain princess, she would die.
    We now know it started off with drumpot. Why would it start off in a princesses hands?

sKeith wrote: »
    See, my take on the apple would be it starts off in the hands of a bad egg, and if it ever got into the hands of a certain princess, she would die.
    We now know it started off with drumpot. Why would it start off in a princesses hands?

Why would he say he gave it to Sulli if he was Malificent?

sulli had no idea who it came from.

• Advertisement

sulli had no idea who it came from.

Exactly but one would assume Malificient wouldn’t mention it nor think it was a way to clear herself. Snow White on the other hand is a different kettle of Nemo.

as abnjo said, it was a game of pass the parcel. the was probably loads of rules, but the wasnt passed to me, so i never got a rule book, just knowledge of its existence and that it needed to be passed on.

as abnjo said, it was a game of pass the parcel. the was probably loads of rules, but the wasnt passed to me, so i never got a rule book, just knowledge of its existence and that it needed to be passed on.

Snow White what are the rules to the apple ?

He’s PR Town or some form of voodoo girl and he is bricking it because he thinks you must be evil for suspecting him. I can only hope that Scum on Scum happens tonight and that BG does his job.

BG do not protect me, I hope that makes your choice easier. It is not in the villages interest to protect me, I have done all I need to do.

Barry is verified to me and when I turn up good I am verified to all the rest in the village.

Calling people out isn’t something I do lightly. Like I said the vig should have shot BH. Oh well at least it gives the Scum a chance to turn on each other. When I’m dead which is probably the SK kill at least I’ll be able to clear Aladdin so he can influence the endgame. Now I think I’ll go to bed.
    Snootchie bootchies.

Barry is verified to me and when I turn up good I am verified to all the rest in the village.

Good or bad Snow White cleared you as Town.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

Morning everyone! Molly, sorry about that mislynch - I had to vote before bed and didn’t think it would help result in the majority vote. I take partial responsibility for that bad vote. I’m not sure to what effect my first vote announcement may have to do with creating the bandwagon but I will likely have to vote around that time every day. Though, hopefully, as the days go on, the lynch target will become clearer earlier and that can help offset the early voting from my part.

Also, I see the confusion about my somewhat random meta reference to User7 - I can’t recall everyone who watched Tigger’s game with on the other site, but to minimise confusion I shan’t bring it up anymore.

Guppy - I hope you’ve figured it out by now but DarkDollYumi is a player. This is her first forum WW game so I’m guessing the high total post count may be a bit intimidating.

Re: Barry claiming priest - it looks like some of the tension and disbelief towards him may be because of difference in culture rather than anything else. Engaging with him to understand his POV is good but I feel like skirmishes with him (that might be because of culture diffs) could potentially be blown up to paint him bad. As far as it goes atm I believe him to be good. I believe SK too as an extension, but will keep watching out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DarkDOLLYumi

Guffy wrote: »
    Wtf is a "DarkDOLLYumi"
    It was just a guess. -shrugs- I'm still quite lost right now, to be honest. I'm not getting much.

• Advertisement

You step out for a few hours and it all goes mad eh

There is no real doubting or Barry at this stage I hope whatever happens anyways he is a dead man walking as someone will eventual take him out our best chance of him getting some more info is to go all out for Mickey tomor.

Sullys death is very bad but at least it also confirmed SK so the village has too leaders to take us forward.

Not sure whats the story with the apple did drumpot start with it that could have been random did he say why he gave it to Sully?

Bullets dont kill villagers, villagers kill villagers and occasionally a WW.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

You step out for a few hours and it all goes mad eh

There is no real doubting or Barry at this stage I hope whatever happens anyways he is a dead man walking as someone will eventual take him out our best chance of him getting some more info is to go all out for Mickey tomor.

Sullys death is very bad but at least it also confirmed SK so the village has too leaders to take us forward.

Not sure whats the story with the apple did drumpot start with it that could have been random did he say why he gave it to Sully?

Bullets dont kill villagers, villagers kill villagers and occasionally a WW.
    I always miss out on the fun. :(
    I think the poisoned apple thing (from what I can tell) was supposed to be Drumpot’s way of clearing himself. Give the apple to a goodie —> goodie acknowledges receipt —> apparent clearing of both Drumpot and said goodie. I’m not really sure how or why though, but from the answers he’s been giving, it looks like he can’t reveal that much? I feel like it’s equal parts likely to come from a Snow White or an Evil Witch but given that Drumpot started talking about it when he had no reason to leans me more to thinking it came from a good role. Not sold on it though, cause the lack of mentioning this role in the OP makes it easier to claim by baddies.

I always miss out on the fun. :(
    I think the poisoned apple thing (from what I can tell) was supposed to be Drumpot’s way of clearing himself. Give the apple to a goodie —> goodie acknowledges receipt —> apparent clearing of both Drumpot and said goodie. I’m not really sure how or why though, but from the answers he’s been giving, it looks like he can’t reveal that much? I feel like it’s equal parts likely to come from a Snow White or an Evil Witch but given that Drumpot started talking about it when he had no reason to leans me more to thinking it came from a good role. Not sold on it though, cause the lack of mentioning this role in the OP makes it easier to claim by baddies.

Ya that would make sense alright if no one knew where it came from why bring attention to yourself if your a baddie

This song sums it all up nicely

We back?

Back?

Test post

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I voted for QB on a gut instinct. Which is a piss poor reason. But hey, I'm a piss poor player :) and QB did not like. But Drumpot does bring it up a lot....

You took me up wrong. I actually had no problem with a gut reason, especially on first lynch. It was picking someone just because they didn't like their name that bothered me. I even said that Drumpot picking BH annoyed me more than you picking me.

(Sorry, just replying as I come across - not caught up on whole thread yet).

Can cofirmm I've read the rules and stuffz

We'll know when Mufasa uses his power which is nice, thanks Mods
    Lets not drag the PC v Console debate in here too....

Because anyone looking past Nintendo is wrong!
    15+3 skieths gone over this

Playing dumb trit?
    I figured it was just a rebalance tbh

Has everyone showed?
    Is this an accusation or nah?

I'm not sure if we're in joke mode or super serial mode so staying away from the Fr Ted vids
    Twice now BJ has stuck up for Molly by my count, does someone have a little crush?
    On the flip side of your observation I found it interesting you called him on reading something differently to yourself

Weird one to call out Joe, especitally given how Manu people have interpreted things differently already, you picked out Guff on this. Looks like pointing a finger for the sake of pointing to me
    I'm just reading every post of yours as "this is what a good villager does", it seems fake

Basically BJ you're a fake bitch and I haven't liked you since middle school anyways

I like non-anon games so much better than anon, the athmospehe is so much less hostile
    This is a **** idea, it's not all about catching wolves, if we're pretty certain you're a villager than means we're probably not going to lynch you meaning there's better odds of us getting a wolf. If you're a villager that is.

If you vote randomly then we learn nothing of your alignment, thought processes or suspicions.

Which is fine I'd you're a wolf, all villagers should be doing the best they can to give the village as much info as they can.
    Why them
    I wasn't defending you I was poking holes in what BJ was saying
    Well yeah, I don't think my own posts read like those of a fake bitch

You were coming accross to me as insincere in a few posts around that time, not sure what more I can say there.
    Voted TB, on the way to getting pissed so won't get on again tonight

Think herself and BJ may be on a team from both their interactions with Mols and QB earlier today, BJ was No.1 for a while but moved himself off the list so TB it is

Here is all the stuff that digi said of note in relation to accusations of players

• Advertisement

It was just a guess. -shrugs- I'm still quite lost right now, to be honest. I'm not getting much.

As good a guess as anybody elses

Advertisement