Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

Can cofirmm I've read the rules and stuffz

We'll know when Mufasa uses his power which is nice, thanks Mods
    Lets not drag the PC v Console debate in here too....

Because anyone looking past Nintendo is wrong!
    15+3 skieths gone over this

Playing dumb trit?
    I figured it was just a rebalance tbh

Has everyone showed?
    Is this an accusation or nah?

I'm not sure if we're in joke mode or super serial mode so staying away from the Fr Ted vids
    Twice now BJ has stuck up for Molly by my count, does someone have a little crush?
    On the flip side of your observation I found it interesting you called him on reading something differently to yourself

Weird one to call out Joe, especitally given how Manu people have interpreted things differently already, you picked out Guff on this. Looks like pointing a finger for the sake of pointing to me
    I'm just reading every post of yours as "this is what a good villager does", it seems fake

Basically BJ you're a fake bitch and I haven't liked you since middle school anyways

I like non-anon games so much better than anon, the athmospehe is so much less hostile
    This is a **** idea, it's not all about catching wolves, if we're pretty certain you're a villager than means we're probably not going to lynch you meaning there's better odds of us getting a wolf. If you're a villager that is.

If you vote randomly then we learn nothing of your alignment, thought processes or suspicions.

Which is fine I'd you're a wolf, all villagers should be doing the best they can to give the village as much info as they can.
    Why them
    I wasn't defending you I was poking holes in what BJ was saying
    Well yeah, I don't think my own posts read like those of a fake bitch

You were coming accross to me as insincere in a few posts around that time, not sure what more I can say there.
    Voted TB, on the way to getting pissed so won't get on again tonight

Think herself and BJ may be on a team from both their interactions with Mols and QB earlier today, BJ was No.1 for a while but moved himself off the list so TB it is

Here is all the stuff that digi said of note in relation to accusations of players.

He mainly conversed on thread with BJ and a bit with TB. Also SK but he is cleared.

An exchange with Trit, Duffman and Lord.

Given he was taken out by the SK and they are only interested in saving thier own skin this is a usefull list to keep in mind going forward.

I know people here will say it'd be stupid to kill him and draw suspicion on themselves as sk but if he was the only one after you he is worth taking out

This thread gonna be messed up for a while. Showing me skeith last to post but when I open thread, last post is my trippy vid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Only thing of note there is tb is probably due a peek. Blippled on my radar, but I was playing a different game day 1, I was playing find Wendy, but after I changed into find wolf mode, my first note is tb? Loud wolf, I think Barry put it, too Wolfie 2 b a wolf.

sKeith wrote: »
    Only thing of note there is tb is probably due a peek. Blippled on my radar, but I was playing a different game day 1, I was playing find Wendy, but after I changed into find wolf mode, my first note is tb? Loud wolf, I think Barry put it, too Wolfie 2 b a wolf.

Ya I agree on TB needs a peeking and we should be looking at Duffman, Trit, Lord beaker as possible Mickeys be a good day to hit Mickey

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Back, caught up, confused ....

Off again soon.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Back, caught up, confused ....

Off again soon.

What exactly are you finding confusing?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'm back from work and it seems I've been a talking point so first off I'm happy to be quizzed in any way. I had been checking my phone while I'm at work so I think I'm up to date.

Originally I thought Barry was p!ssed at me for calling him out on thread and telling him to STFU with his Aladdin talk as I thought it'd be counter productive to potentially out a goodie. Now it would seem it was my posting gifs of Snow White that got him in my case.

Simple explanation for that is I picked Snow White to begin with then drew NRV (then again isn't that what everyone says) which equaled a princess so I just rolled with it. In case it helps due to the apple talk my NRV notice did not say a specific princess name so there could be someone specifically named as SW but then again I would have expected that the apple would have originated from a bad source and despite my SW gifs I never received any apple.

Did anyone claim to have been the originator of said apple? or was it all just people who say they received it? btw Despite him being on my case I actually would lean towards Barry Being who he says and would agree with what was said before about his different game culture (the ISO talk) etc leading to some earlier friction. Still not entirely sure why he came out when he did but hey it did spice things up a bit

Why Simba shot Sully
    How Barry has come to his conclusions
    Why Barry came out so early.
    Why, if we're taking it that Barry is in the know, Simba didn't shoot BH by now
    What the apple thing is about
    Who's good, who's bad based on last night's events (kinda grasp it, but head full of other things so not 100% sure).
    And who the fûck this new player Guppy is!!! - okay only kidding on that one.

I'm back from work and it seems I've been a talking point so first off I'm happy to be quizzed in any way. I had been checking my phone while I'm at work so I think I'm up to date.

Originally I thought Barry was p!ssed at me for calling him out on thread and telling him to STFU with his Aladdin talk as I thought it'd be counter productive to potentially out a goodie. Now it would seem it was my posting gifs of Snow White that got him in my case.

Simple explanation for that is I picked Snow White to begin with then drew NRV (then again isn't that what everyone says) which equaled a princess so I just rolled with it. In case it helps due to the apple talk my NRV notice did not say a specific princess name so there could be someone specifically named as SW but then again I would have expected that the apple would have originated from a bad source and despite my SW gifs I never received any apple.

If there is a Wreck it Ralph character, well played for not losing your **** with me.

• Advertisement

If there is a Wreck it Ralph character, well played for not losing your **** with me.

I wouldn't be ssurprised if I had lost it a bit if I had been there to respond to some of the accusations as for quite a long time they did not seem to being backed up by anything. Now at least I know it was my SW gifs that made him look at me odd. Not sure if i'd go as Gungho as him with such a lead but then again I would not have role revealed when he did or been shouting about Aladdin and yet atm I feel he is on our side but also a potential wolf target.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Why Simba shot Sully
    How Barry has come to his conclusions
    Why Barry came out so early.
    Why, if we're taking it that Barry is in the know, Simba didn't shoot BH by now
    What the apple thing is about
    Who's good, who's bad based on last night's events (kinda grasp it, but head full of other things so not 100% sure).
    And who the fûck this new player Guppy is!!! - okay only kidding on that one.

Bold simba

I introduced the apple into the game conversation, so feel somewhat responsible for any confusion it may cause. Sulli Was busy all day yesterday RL and only arrived in neverneverland around half 5, even though I found her last night, just before midnight. Sulli was more interest in the mad paint job I had given the treehut and was getting jealous of tinkerbell and wanting her out of the house, so only got 1 message about it. She was given a poison apple, and had to give it on after the next action.

I wouldn't be ssurprised if I had lost it a bit if I had been there to respond to some of the accusations as for quite a long time they did not seem to being backed up by anything. Now at least I know it was my SW gifs that made him look at me odd. Not sure if i'd go as Gungho as him with such a lead but then again I would not have role revealed when he did or been shouting about Aladdin and yet atm I feel he is on our side but also a potential wolf target.

Drum pot was annoyed about the sw gigs. Barry sole read you. Two different people, two different reasons.

So, Sully never actually got to pass on the apple before she died? It's now out of play? What were the consequences of having the apple? The police knew IA were setting them up?

*gifs

Right, it's 8am. I'm off to fail an exam. Be back, more confused than ever, around lunch-time. I hope so anyway.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:
    Why Simba shot Sully

Simba is a lion. What lions do you know that own guns?

:P

Drum pot was annoyed about the sw gigs. Barry sole read you. Two different people, two different reasons.

define sole read? I'm sure I should know but is it a power or a gut feeling? Gut feeling I can take. Power (assume it is one to check who I am)and I call b*llsh*t on the guy I thought was on our side.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Morning all

*wakes up.....

*....looks around.....

Jeebus, who wrecked the gaff last night

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

define sole read? I'm sure I should know but is it a power or a gut feeling? Gut feeling I can take. Power (assume it is one to check who I am)and I call b*llsh*t on the guy I thought was on our side.

Its like when someone says he knows someone is bad or good by looking at their posts. Its a suspicion and while mighy come from a good place, their is no actual proof behind it other than the players own personal thoughts based off what others wrote.

• Advertisement

Can someone give a list of who’s saying who is good. Don’t need role names just want to get it all clear in my head.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Its like when someone says he knows someone is bad or good by looking at their posts. Its a suspicion and while mighy come from a good place, their is no actual proof behind it other than the players own personal thoughts based off what others wrote.

well I'll treat it as going off his gut then and I don't blame him in some sense as we didn't have much to go on yesterday. Maybe i'll change my posting style and post less gifs but thats like you being less helpful because it drew suspicion and your usually a helpful poster like here.

The vigilante kill on sully doesn't make a lick of sense to me

Can someone give a list of who’s saying who is good. Don’t need role names just want to get it all clear in my head.

Maybe wait until after the dual munch before creating a dinner menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Some thoughts: Barry’s claim has to be legit, it would be the wrong role to fake claim in a game like this . He’s also did some early signposting so it doesn’t look like a rash claim either.

On bounty, I’m unsure. The Snow White thing is worrying but looking through his posts I’m not seeing anything else really.

On the sk kill, I don’t see it. Lots of players had soft claims in at that stage so why pick a player who was basically just rustling trees?

On Sulli, just why...

The vigilante kill on sully doesn't make a lick of sense to me

didn't someone say that Sully was oddly quiet and then Sully gave a reason why? that is literally all I remember from him before he was killed so it does seem a bit odd he would be targeted. Vigilante thinking he was a big bad holding back but without much evidence ? maybe they only had a certain amount of time to use the attack and panicked, I mean whoever Simba is didn't really go for an on thread highlighted target.

tritium wrote: »
    Some thoughts: Barry’s claim has to be legit, it would be the wrong role to fake claim in a game like this . He’s also did some early signposting so it doesn’t look like a rash claim either.

On bounty, I’m unsure. The Snow White thing is worrying but looking through his posts I’m not seeing anything else really.

On the sk kill, I don’t see it. Lots of players had soft claims in at that stage so why pick a player who was basically just rustling trees?

On Sulli, just why...

can you explain this a little further, its early and i is confused

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

One other though, as a warning to the vig.

We know Jaffa ability kicks in today, so can we make sure we don't just blinding pop someone if they suddenly start acting all weird (I.e. Mind controlled)?

If we have a trigger happy Vig, I don't want another bullet being popped into someone needlessly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

If we've confirmed Barry as good and most likely the Genie then why the hell hasn't Aladdin still made contact with him. Possible he's used all his guesses?

sKeith I am confused about this Apple, we think Sulli was given it by someone but we don't know if they were good or bad? Am I right in saying no one else has had the Apple or was aware of it?

• Advertisement

Sw gigs?

Advertisement