Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

Sw gigs?

Never mind

Sw gigs?

Snow white gifs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

duffman13 wrote: »
    If we've confirmed Barry as good and most likely the Genie then why the hell hasn't Aladdin still made contact with him. Possible he's used all his guesses?

sKeith I am confused about this Apple, we think Sulli was given it by someone but we don't know if they were good or bad? Am I right in saying no one else has had the Apple or was aware of it?

Barry said yesterday that they found each other

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

can you explain this a little further, its early and i is confused

There were two or three players who had posted stuff that screamed “I have this role”.A Snow White a Genie and a possible Aladdin were some that had been hinted at. We actually cut conversation on it it was so blatant. They were high value roles so I don’t get why digi was picked

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

You would have to assume he and Aladdin are talking or at least that Aladdin would have been mad not to contact someone repeatidly posting Genie drops when you have 3 guesses and there was not much else to go on.

• Advertisement

It was just a guess. -shrugs- I'm still quite lost right now, to be honest. I'm not getting much.

Hey DArkDolly no worries why don’t you share anything you do have and we’ll see if it’s useful

tritium wrote: »
    There were two or three players who had posted stuff that screamed “I have this role”.A Snow White a Genie and a possible Aladdin were some that had been hinted at. We actually cut conversation on it it was so blatant. They were high value roles so I don’t get why digi was picked

Could be novice wolves, but it could also not be, like you can't stop people thinking meta thoughts

I quoted all his posts where he accussed players of being evil (rustled players so to speak) and said the Sk is probably one of them. The Sk doesn't care too much about roled players his main aim is to suvive and he would take out treats against him sooner then a roled villager. The only roled player on the good side that effects him is the seer and the vig.

Im be fairly sure Digi conversed with the Sk over the last few days

Could be novice wolves, but it could also not be, like you can't stop people thinking meta thoughts

I know, it’s just odd

Drumpot wrote: »
    It’s because QB Got angry at me for voting for somebody based on their username and said that even going with your gut on a flimsy feel was better! I find that funny considering the many ridiculous reasons people voted for people tonight. It’s passive aggressive fun on my part that has now lost its joy cause I have to explain it...

Ironically by voting for Bounty I spotted something suspicious that I wouldn’t of seen had I not “ rustled their tree”....

What’s the last paragraph about?

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    I had my own running joke with myself going that has led me to being considered suspicious.

As such, if somebody can clear Sulli, I’m confident I can clear myself. Unless sulli has is bad, in which case I want nothing to do Witt them!

And this post?

My one was as simple as having picked snow white on the original list and the fact that I post more gifs than most (not Necro I am lead to believe) remember posting a pixar one too though.

I still can't think of a reason why Simba would Target Sully really. Other than that we haven't had much to go on yet. Did anyone keep note of voting and see if anyone had voted a different way than they said for example.

What’s the last paragraph about?

I think he meant that the person that jumped on him for suggesting my BH name was lynchwardy did it so strongly he thought they were a wolf. I think he clarified it but im honestly not sure how many pages I read on my phone when I was at work so it'd be hard to find the post he did so in.

And this post?

Be careful not to out a goodie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

I quoted all his posts where he accussed players of being evil (rustled players so to speak) and said the Sk is probably one of them. The Sk doesn't care too much about roled players his main aim is to suvive and he would take out treats against him sooner then a roled villager. The only roled player on the good side that effects him is the seer and the vig.

Is the SK not killing indiscriminately?

Mickey Mouse - Has decided that too many Disney heroes and villains are trying to steal his spotlight. Will kill indiscriminately every day at the lynch. Even if Mickey Mouse is lynched he will still get his kill

indiscriminately
    ˌɪndɪˈskrɪmɪnətli/Submit
    adverb
    in a random manner; unsystematically.
    "his armies slaughtered men, women, and children indiscriminately"
    synonyms: randomly, at random, unsystematically, aimlessly, unmethodically, without method, haphazardly, blindly, uncritically, undiscriminatingly, non-selectively, injudiciously; More
    in a way that does not show care or judgement.
    "people who are sedentary and who eat indiscriminately"

Is the SK not killing indiscriminately?

Love that clip :D

AS in randomly?

It could have been Mickey and it would fit him going for Sully a bit better but did Necro not specifically say it was Simba?

indiscriminately
    ˌɪndɪˈskrɪmɪnətli/Submit
    adverb
    in a random manner; unsystematically.
    "his armies slaughtered men, women, and children indiscriminately"
    synonyms: randomly, at random, unsystematically, aimlessly, unmethodically, without method, haphazardly, blindly, uncritically, undiscriminatingly, non-selectively, injudiciously; More
    in a way that does not show care or judgement.
    "people who are sedentary and who eat indiscriminately"

Interesting. Mod can we get clarification on this? I presume SK chooses his victim?

Interesting. Mod can we get clarification on this? I presume SK chooses his victim?

Even if he does why choose me? All I’m doing it letting him know which roles are out of play, he’s got a hard job to do and the more info the better.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Flavour is flavour folks.

SK doesn't care who's evil or good, they just want to kill you all.

I don't think that's what he means, he kills indiscriminately as in he has no allegiance to anyone. He still should be killing tactically tho

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DarkDOLLYumi

It was just a guess. -shrugs- I'm still quite lost right now, to be honest. I'm not getting much.

Hey DArkDolly no worries why don’t you share anything you do have and we’ll see if it’s useful
    Thought Nic was suspicious, but they missed lynch, so maybe they're really just busy? sKeith seems nice. Deoxy is slightly suspicious, but I'm holding back on that for now. Thought guffy was weird, but right now it feels like that's just who he is. Im considering a theory of people asking a lot of questions just to appear confused and safe, so I'm going to read through all of the questions again.

Thought Nic was suspicious, but they missed lynch, so maybe they're really just busy? sKeith seems nice. Deoxy is slightly suspicious, but I'm holding back on that for now. Thought guffy was weird, but right now it feels like that's just who he is. Im considering a theory of people asking a lot of questions just to appear confused and safe, so I'm going to read through all of the questions again.

You have 9 posts. Did you sign up for boards just to play WW? ever play before? Don't think I had many questions for your list until now :)

We need to follow this train of thought today.

I’m all caught up. Went back to before 8pm last night and read again. No need to answer any of my questions, made sense of them myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DarkDOLLYumi

You have 9 posts. Did you sign up for boards just to play WW? ever play before? Don't think I had many questions for your list until now :)
    Yeah... I got the account a few days ago to play on this thread. I know how the game works, sort of? It's my first time playing it on a forum though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

duffman13 wrote: »
    If we've confirmed Barry as good and most likely the Genie then why the hell hasn't Aladdin still made contact with him. Possible he's used all his guesses?

sKeith I am confused about this Apple, we think Sulli was given it by someone but we don't know if they were good or bad? Am I right in saying no one else has had the Apple or was aware of it?

Had to quickly catch up. Not long awake, have a migraine so staying in bed but will keep eye here.

I had the apple and passed it on. No clue about the thing. I wasn't told who gave me it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

With the kill of two beloved heroes fresh in their minds, the evils set about conquering the town.

Team Alpha Male enjoyed their kill so much, they figured they'd keep it up. Again the staff of their leader was used to hypnotise, this time convincing Triceratops Ballet that treasures galore awaited them inside the Cave of Wonders, which has - for the benefit of this story - conveniently popped up just outside the town limits.

Triceratops Ballet tried to enter, but of course they were not the chosen one.

al_07.jpg

Triceratops Ballet has been eaten by the Cave of Wonders. They were
    good.

Meanwhile, Team Magnificent had also malice on their minds. Their target was set upon, but with ferocious strength and courage they managed to fight them off... this time.

giphy.gif

Someone has survived an attack from by Team Magnificent.

We also say goodbye to a citizen today... niccoyne12 has left the village.

giphy.gif

They were
    good.

• Advertisement

Did you give the apple to sully?

Advertisement