Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LYNCH FORM OPEN

LYNCH AT 8PM.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Good job Bodyguard, I guess.

Now, any chance the whole Apple stick last night was a diversion tactic, or is it going to be dominating play today?

I'm guessing niccoyne opted out of the game and was modkilled?

Let’s see what Barry has for us but digis posts and the niccoyne voters (even those who changed their mind) need to be put on a suspect list.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Lord TSC wrote: »

Now, any chance the whole Apple stick last night was a diversion tactic, or is it going to be dominating play today?

That makes no sense though. Herc dies if he blocks and takes a wolf with them. Something else had to happen here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Someone passed me the poisioned apple!!
    Two good players dead I’ll hold off on the roles till after the lynch :) .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Another 2 good gone even if one survived unfortunately, not the greatest start

Another 2 good gone even if one survived unfortunately, not the greatest start

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Did you give the apple to sully?

I didn't. I had it last night and passed on after lynch

No idea if the person holding the apple will admit it. But not sure what you are getting at with diversion tactic?

Did you pass it to bounty? It’s changed hands at least 4 times, right?

• Advertisement

Not bounty, Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Is it possible that bodyguard protected successfully but hook then protected someone from Hercs kill so they both survive?

Wait, is the apple legit?

I'll be honest, I was dismissing it because Barry has been giving me spoofer vibes (not necessarily bad vibes, just vibes), so I thought it was a makebelieve story. Are we accepting it as fact then?

Let’s see what Barry has for us but digis posts and the niccoyne voters (even those who changed their mind) need to be put on a suspect list.

I voted Nicco because he was barely playing, and I felt that was a safer vote than choosing someone cause they were voting for me, or cause I didn't like their name, or whatever. I felt it was better to randomly burn my vote on someone less likely to contribute to the village, and stand by that decision.

Ok, here is the folks that can avoid death

1. Maleficent - Leader - Can choose any role or character to appear as to seer peeks..

2. Captain Hook - evil pirate captain. Has a one time protect for his team mates from any action.

3. Hades - evil priest. Learns roles of those his team have killed.

1. Jafar - leader of Team Alpha Male. All powerful sorcerer with three powers activated from Day 2.

2. Scar - Can earn an extra kill for his team if his team kills Simba or Mufasa. If Scar dies before Mufasa and Simba, the extra kill will not carry over to the team (although, if Scar kills eg Simba and then is lynched his team will still gain the extra kill).

3. Gaston - Strong man, takes two hits to kill

So it looks like something like this happened then. I don't think it was the BG as his role says...

1. Hercules - can protect 1 person each night - protection lasts munch to munch. If his protect is successful he will block the kill but he and the attacker (whoever placed the kill order) will die.

Someone passed me the poisioned apple!!
    Two good players dead I’ll hold off on the roles till after the lynch :) .

I am not sure what the story with the apple is but I wouldn't be holding onto it. What happens if it kills you and you die without telling us info???

No idea if the person holding the apple will admit it. But not sure what you are getting at with diversion tactic?
    Not bounty, Barry

Yup lol. Did that after Lynch.
    Wait, is the apple legit?

I'll be honest, I was dismissing it because Barry has been giving me spoofer vibes (not necessarily bad vibes, just vibes), so I thought it was a makebelieve story. Are we accepting it as fact then?

I voted Nicco because he was barely playing, and I felt that was a safer vote than choosing someone cause they were voting for me, or cause I didn't like their name, or whatever. I felt it was better to randomly burn my vote on someone less likely to contribute to the village, and stand by that decision.

Yeah it is 100% legit.

So far we know Sully had it, skeith had it, I had it and Barry has it. We don't know where Sully got it from though?

So far we know Sully had it, skeith had it, I had it and Barry has it. We don't know where Sully got it from though?

Ah, fair enough.

So am I reading right, or is the likeliest scenario this morning that Team Maleficent hit Gaston? Couldn't have been Herc or we'd have a dead wolf, and they didn't hit themselves.

Either that or someone had a secret protection power, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

So it’s most likely that Team Magnificent went for Gaston? If not, some hidden role that can escape death? It’s difficult to tell what the wolves were thinking, but the most logical train of thought to me is “kill someone active or a town leader sort”. So a theory here = someone town leader-ish is actually a wolf?

Also, what exactly is the function of the apple...sure, it gets passed around, but what’s the point?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Having been victorious in his quest to kill one of his sworn enemies, Scar was feeling like celebrating.

He sent his hyenas out to round up an unsuspecting citizen.

MicksJaguar was dragged kicking and screaming back to Scar's lair, where he toyed with them for hours as is a cat's prerogative.

giphy.gif

Finally, the torture got boring and with one swipe, Scar cleaved open MicksJaguar's throat.

MicksJaguar has been killed by Scar. They were good.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

Everyone’s dying left right centre

Barry help me follow your logic - is saving the role reveals till after the lynch your strategy to surviving the SK kill or something?

They got Simba or Mufasa, hopefully Mufasa but I think it was Simba

• Advertisement

So it’s most likely that Team Magnificent went for Gaston? If not, some hidden role that can escape death? It’s difficult to tell what the wolves were thinking, but the most logical train of thought to me is “kill someone active or a town leader sort”. So a theory here = someone town leader-ish is actually a wolf?

Also, what exactly is the function of the apple...sure, it gets passed around, but what’s the point?

To kill someone I guess. Sully wasn't Snow White was she? I would have assumed if she HAD been SNow White for sure then the apple stops with her?

If I created an apple, I would let it be passed amongst everyone till it found the target it would kill. The target should be snow white and then it would be out of play. SO if Sully was SW and she is now dead and the apple still in play then it would kill anyone. I am confused about it tbh. Something not sitting right about it anyway for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Right back up to date. I’m going to need to re read all the apple stuff though.

Can’t keep losing goodies at this rate though

Necrominus wrote: »
    Having been victorious in his quest to kill one of his sworn enemies, Scar was feeling like celebrating.

He sent his hyenas out to round up an unsuspecting citizen.

MicksJaguar was dragged kicking and screaming back to Scar's lair, where he toyed with them for hours as is a cat's prerogative.

giphy.gif

Finally, the torture got boring and with one swipe, Scar cleaved open MicksJaguar's throat.

MicksJaguar has been killed by Scar. They were good.

Ah geez we are dropping like flies!

We have lost a lot of good villagers anyone know who the dead were suspicious of?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Look, it's not a popular opinion, but just saying that if Barry is Gaston, and the BG didn't go for his role reveal yesterday but Team Magnificent did, he'd still be standing after an attack last night.

Given the priest's info is more reliable than the Seer's (assuming Malificent can't appear good when she's dead - I'll get back to that) the only way Barry should be alive if he's telling the truth is if either he or the Bodyguard and a Wolf are dead. Neither of those things happened. So I'm worried he's a very ballsy Gaston. And he's playing exactly the way Gaston would - riling the village up and taking the lead, and getting us to kill the good guys.

(This assumes that we'd get flavour text in the kill to suggest the BG died heroically, not just leaving the village. )

Regarding Malificent - didn't the OP say that she can appear as any role to a peek? Does that mean she can fool the Priest as well (who sees role, not just alignment)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

Jeebus all the dead are good so far. So is this poison apple a thing or wha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I am not sure what the story with the apple is but I wouldn't be holding onto it. What happens if it kills you and you die without telling us info???

Yup lol. Did that after Lynch.

Yeah it is 100% legit.

Timing not right here. Are you getting 'lynch' and 'munch' mixed up?

I never had the apple. Sulli had the apple.

enough people have talked about having the apple the darn should be essentially confirmed at this stage but is it still in play? when did you last have it?

There does not appear to be any clear pattern for it and unless im missing someone I can only think of one character it could be meant for. That said until Belle was promoted I thought the Princesses were all NRV but maybe something like an apple could upgrade one to having a role.... or just poison them dead.

• Advertisement

Triceratops seemed to have been offered cause he was the top poster, right? Thats not unusual; they went for the town leader, basically, or at least the loudest person.

Reading through his posts, knowing he was either the Vig or the vote-changer, I'd feel he was likely our Vig.

When Barry was pushing hard for BH to be killed last night, Tric was asking for definitive evidence, and made posts about not being convinced by the accusation (if Barry had provided it, maybe Tric would have shot BH then and there, but it never fully came).

He did post shortly after the Vig kill on Sully ("Ah Here" minutes after it happened) too.

Advertisement