Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

So it’s most likely that Team Magnificent went for Gaston? If not, some hidden role that can escape death? It’s difficult to tell what the wolves were thinking, but the most logical train of thought to me is “kill someone active or a town leader sort”. So a theory here = someone town leader-ish is actually a wolf?

Also, what exactly is the function of the apple...sure, it gets passed around, but what’s the point?

Id guess the poison Apple is either a bullet that activates at some point or it kills whoever gets it last. Kind of hard to know what to do about it given those possibilities. I don’t think we should focus on it beyond using its past to maybe confirm information where we can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

sKeith wrote: »
    Timing not right here. Are you getting 'lynch' and 'munch' mixed up?

I never had the apple. Sulli had the apple.

Yes I am sure. I did it before I switched off last night after the lynch!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

tritium wrote: »
    Id guess the poison Apple is either a bullet that activates at some point or it kills whoever gets it last. Kind of hard to know what to do about it given those possibilities. I don’t think we should focus on it beyond using its past to maybe confirm information where we can.

Lore wise, you'd imagine its bad news for Snow White. If there's a Snow White out there, she needs to avoid getting it. Thats not saying she needs to come out, mind (if she's still alive), but should be aware getting it herself could be bad news.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Triceratops seemed to have been offered cause he was the top poster, right? Thats not unusual; they went for the town leader, basically, or at least the loudest person.

Reading through his posts, knowing he was either the Vig or the vote-changer, I'd feel he was likely our Vig.

When Barry was pushing hard for BH to be killed last night, Tric was asking for definitive evidence, and made posts about not being convinced by the accusation (if Barry had provided it, maybe Tric would have shot BH then and there, but it never fully came).

He did post shortly after the Vig kill on Sully ("Ah Here" minutes after it happened) too.

You know TB is a laydee don't you lol?

Lore wise, you'd imagine its bad news for Snow White. If there's a Snow White out there, she needs to avoid getting it. Thats not saying she needs to come out, mind (if she's still alive), but should be aware getting it herself could be bad news.

The confusing this is Barry said Sully was SW. I wasn't sure if that was right but I def didn't want to risk passing the apple to SW and kill her. I chose someone who was claiming something else to make sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Banjo wrote: »
    Look, it's not a popular opinion, but just saying that if Barry is Gaston, and the BG didn't go for his role reveal yesterday but Team Magnificent did, he'd still be standing after an attack last night.

Given the priest's info is more reliable than the Seer's (assuming Malificent can't appear good when she's dead - I'll get back to that) the only way Barry should be alive if he's telling the truth is if either he or the Bodyguard and a Wolf are dead. Neither of those things happened. So I'm worried he's a very ballsy Gaston. And he's playing exactly the way Gaston would - riling the village up and taking the lead, and getting us to kill the good guys.

(This assumes that we'd get flavour text in the kill to suggest the BG died heroically, not just leaving the village. )

Regarding Malificent - didn't the OP say that she can appear as any role to a peek? Does that mean she can fool the Priest as well (who sees role, not just alignment)?

Looking back at what everyone has said about Barry I’m inclined to now take him at face value. Unsure about the role claims he’s made of those still active but surely if he was lying then either the real Genie or Aladdin would have disputed by now.

Unless he’s just gambled that Aladdin hasn’t found the Genie yet. Very big risk to take.

I’m going to look over a couple of different posters today. Drumpot for one to try and get to the root of the apple stuff. Not sure who else yet

You know TB is a laydee don't you lol?

Hehe, sorry. Ye are all just digital names to me, and while I've gotten better about knowing who is male and female, I'm still inclined to default to "He". My sincerest apologies to anyone I call he by mistake :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Gaston was attacked last night, probably Bounty Hunter.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

The confusing this is Barry said Sully was SW. I wasn't sure if that was right but I def didn't want to risk passing the apple to SW and kill her. I chose someone who was claiming something else to make sure.
    Barry said Sully was Wendy Darling though

I said Drumpot was SW, Sulli was Wendy and TB killed her. TB was The vig mightvas well tell youbcosbits in the OP that’s why they got the extra kill.

• Advertisement

Triceratops seemed to have been offered cause he was the top poster, right? Thats not unusual; they went for the town leader, basically, or at least the loudest person.

Reading through his posts, knowing he was either the Vig or the vote-changer, I'd feel he was likely our Vig.

When Barry was pushing hard for BH to be killed last night, Tric was asking for definitive evidence, and made posts about not being convinced by the accusation (if Barry had provided it, maybe Tric would have shot BH then and there, but it never fully came).

He did post shortly after the Vig kill on Sully ("Ah Here" minutes after it happened) too.

Yeah I knew TB was the vig. She chose not to believe me and now she’s dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Barry said sully was Wendy
    Sully is dead and Wendy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I said Drumpot was SW, Sulli was Wendy and TB killed her. TB was The vig mightvas well tell youbcosbits in the OP that’s why they got the extra kill.

Why are you so eager to tell the village (and the wolves) whom exactly people are?

Would a better tactic not be to sit on your info for a period of time and keep that info away from the wolves?

I may see what you are doing however but I dont want to alter the wolves to that if they arent aware already.

Anyhow the most important thing is that the two wolf teams turned on each other BH will be thick about last nights attack.

Ill ask what brings you to that conculsion but you will most likely say soul read.

What exactly gave you that read? Like what exactly has he said to make you think hes evil

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Why probably me apart from me posting gifs to do with the movie I chose when I signed up?

So did the apple die with Sully or did people have it after Sully's death?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Why are you so eager to tell the village (and the wolves) whom exactly people are?

Would a better tactic not be to sit on your info for a period of time and keep that info away from the wolves?

I may see what you are doing however but I dont want to alter the wolves to that if they arent aware already.

Scar knows he got Simba the wolves know he got Simba anyone who’s following the game should know he got Simba.

Why probably me apart from me posting gifs to do with the movie I chose when I signed up?

I have the apple.

Anyhow the most important thing is that the two wolf teams turned on each other BH will be thick about last nights attack.

I am annoyed that they killed goodies but nothing else. I get poking the bear to see it react and all but there is not much I can say unless you explain why im so dodgy. I get your gut is saying you don't like my posting but don't keep stating im evil if you have no evidence as atm even I think you are who you say you are and i'd hope you wouldn't want the village swayed by guesswork.

Ill ask what brings you to that conculsion but you will most likely say soul read.

What exactly gave you that read? Like what exactly has he said to make you think hes evil

The only possaible explanation is that Mal’s team attacked Gaston Lets tease that out first. Its obvious and proveable so give an alternate hypothesis and I’ll refute it.

• Advertisement

Scar knows he got Simba the wolves know he got Simba anyone who’s following the game should know he got Simba.

I understand ya now ;)

I am annoyed that they killed goodies but nothing else. I get poking the bear to see it react and all but there is not much I can say unless you explain why im so dodgy. I get your gut is saying you don't like my posting but don't keep stating im evil if you have no evidence as atm even I think you are who you say you are and i'd hope you wouldn't want the village swayed by guesswork.

The village are a bunch of clowns that are being slaughtered.

I have the apple.

So then It should be safe to assume it did not kill Sully (as I think one person may have been wondering) if your telling the truth.

The only possaible explanation is that Mal’s team attacked Gaston Lets tease that out first. Its obvious and proveable so give an alternate hypothesis and I’ll refute it.

So you think BH is gaston..... how can you be sure the wolves targeted BH?

Do you have knowledge we dont? How could you know whom the wolves targeted?

I understand ya now ;)

TB was so obvious as the vig that I wanted her to use her kills because she was getting killed.

Barry claims to have it, and I have to say that was the best move too. Since he's role claimed, he was a safer option than hitting it towards an unknown who could have reacted badly.

Scar's power activated, but Jafar's does too today. We need to be on the lookout for that.

Barry, why are you so sure BH is Gaston (or bad)?

So you think BH is gaston..... how can you be sure the wolves targeted BH?

Do you have knowledge we dont? How could you know whom the wolves targeted?

No, ok who did kill Simba in order for Scar to get a bonus?

Clowns? Hold on, the village is rip with paranoia, while it may appear you are on the up and up, your calls as to whom you soul read are only your opinion. Surely while we may trust you are good, you can understand trusting your judgment is an entirely different thing.

Barry claims to have it, and I have to say that was the best move too. Since he's role claimed, he was a safer option than hitting it towards an unknown who could have reacted badly.

Scar's power activated, but Jafar's does too today. We need to be on the lookout for that.

Barry, why are you so sure BH is Gaston (or bad)?

It dosen’t matter, the vig fluffed end of story.

• Advertisement

So I asked you twice to explain your continued pinning of me? I shouldn't, I have learned that if you highlight yourself your likely to be lynched but If the one person most people seem to think is on team village keeps highlighting me he should at least say why.

Someone earlier said you had claimed Sully was SW, is that the case? if so would you not think the apple wouldn't have passed him?

Advertisement